Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Claremont, California parents clash over kindergarten Thanksgiving costumes

contruction paper feathers!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    contruction paper feathers!
    That's far too dangerous for the children; the paper cuts and all.

The most offensive things about Thanksgiving are those hand turkeys. Am I really supposed to believe that a tracing of my child's hand with a pilgrim hat and a beak stuck on it is supposed to be a turkey?

Stupid racist bitch!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Now if we want to get technical what about my vegetarian grandchildren who have to listen to those horrible stories about eating turkey. Even a little diddy a turkey sings about "I'm not here for living, I'm hear for Thanksgiving" Sad, sad, sad.

I still agree with Grimm. It is celebrating a day when native americans and pilgrims could work together. These white men and these natives could get along. Inthe words of another famous american "Can't we all just get along"?
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Maybe we should blow up the Earth. Then we don't have to worry about offending anyone. We can't piss anyone off when were all dead!!!

WHO'S WITH ME?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    No! The battle between good and evil is decided right here right now and it's all about feathers!
    Las Vegas would be dead without feathers! Yea,feathers!
    Quote Originally Posted by nana55 View Post
    I still agree with Grimm. It is celebrating a day when native americans and pilgrims could work together. These white men and these natives could get along. Inthe words of another famous american "Can't we all just get along"?
    Yes-the Indians could have had Pilgrims for lunch & had they but known,maybe would have. (I personally saw "Dances With Wolves" and instantly hated all white people.) In the beginning,it looked like it would work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    The most offensive things about Thanksgiving are those hand turkeys. Am I really supposed to believe that a tracing of my child's hand with a pilgrim hat and a beak stuck on it is supposed to be a turkey?
    No-Grimm is the only REAL turkey. Maybe Cynic.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Maybe we should blow up the Earth. Then we don't have to worry about offending anyone. We can't piss anyone off when were all dead!!!

WHO'S WITH ME?!!

Hmmm-you go first!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Does construction paper offend anybody?
    Yes, construction paper offends me greatly. It comes in all of the fruity colours. You...you can make a rainbow, construction paper is just another part of the gay agenda.

Anybody want to throw Canadian Thanksgiving into the mix??? No takers

Yeah! BLAME CANADA!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

At the end of their first year, the Pilgrims held a great feast honoring Squanto and the Wampanoags.
    That seems to imply there was a great feast honoring the Indians' gift of knowledge, which totally conflicts with the lies saying Thanksgiving is in remembrance of the Indians and whites feasting together.

Thanksgiving isn't about the events prior to the feast or after.

Down with Christmas, since we can't prove Jesus was ever born, let alone on that day. Easter is out, because it is Pagan based. Let's not forget the Fourth of July, since the entire population did not receive freedom that day.

the christmas tree was stolen from the Pagan Germanic tribes.. they worshipped a huge tree...
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

the christmas tree was stolen from the Pagan Germanic tribes.. they worshipped a huge tree...
    Bullshit.

They did no such thing and the tree comes from ancient Mediterranean traditions.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Blow up the white man. That would be a good start.

And oh Grimm, here the local Catholic school banned kids dressing up in the 'fun' outfit, the Indians, but had everyone dress as a Pilgrim and wear a huge honkin' cross. How do you like your American Thanksgiving children's fun now?

Hell why stop at costumes, let's ban turkey too and force people to eat his:

That way he won't offend vegans and all those peta people......oh shit I forgot, we'll probably offend the turkey farmers for not buying their turkeys.

Yeah, blowing up the Earth sounds better.

Hell yes! Let's run everyone's life for them! What do they know? We know what is best.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Bullshit.

They did no such thing and the tree comes from ancient Mediterranean traditions.

"The modern Christmas tree was likely born in the 8th century, when St. Boniface was converting the Germanic tribes. The tribes worshipped oak trees, decorating them for the winter solstice.
    St. Boniface cut down an enormous oak tree, that was central to the worship of a particular tribe, but a fir tree grew in its place. The evergreen was offered as a symbol of Christianity, which the newly converted Germans began decorating for Christmas. Prince Albert, who was German, introduced the Christmas tree to England after his marriage to Queen Victoria in 1840. German immigrants to Pennsylvania brought Christmas trees to
    America."

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    Blow up the white man. That would be a good start.

And oh Grimm, here the local Catholic school banned kids dressing up in the 'fun' outfit, the Indians, but had everyone dress as a Pilgrim and wear a huge honkin' cross. How do you like your American Thanksgiving children's fun now?
    Please,Chee-you are talking about the Catholic church! We are lucky they didn't put them in priest & nun habits.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information