Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 76

Thread: Chuck Norris: Gays are Anarchists

  1. #31
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    Yes, how tacky to be confronted with the realities of procreative control! The horror!

    Accosted? Nobody accosted her. She knocked down a cripple, screamed a bunch of crap, and got her cardboard plaything yanked from her hand at a VIGIL SHE CRASHED, twice. How's that for fucking tacky.

    The first time gays do something REALLY tame in comparison, suddenly straights are losing their shit over it?

    Imagine having to deal with much WORSE day in and day out!

    Again, no sympathy, no mercy.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  2. #32
    Gold Member ymeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Do unto others?

    It's simple. Stay the fuck out of a place if you don't agree. If they were to have gotten their asses kicked, they would have earned it by being jerks.

    Um, which does this apply to, the old lady shouldn't have barged into the vigil or the whoever that did whatever in the church (I missed that one but it sounds like some gay people protesting in a church or something).

    Because you are contradicting yourself.

  3. #33
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    25,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Yeah, the first punch? LOL

    That was what, 2000 + years ago. They've been throwing them ever since. Up till now, gays have pretty much just gotten used to it, except for sporadic efforts to fight back, a la stonewall.

    We're just fighting back NOW, and the "establishment" for lack of a better word is crying victim?

    LOLOL

    I'm sorry, that's pretty damn hilarious. Bring on the beatdowns.. remember, gay rights don't matter until some skulls are cracked, despite tons of gays being beaten and murdered every year!

    Cry me a river for anybody whining about being a victim now, really. My heart bleeds purple piss for them. I don't condone rampant acts of violence, but stomping on a cardboard cross and throwing some condoms up in the air hardly equates for thousands of years of persecution at the hands of these same people and organizations gays have endured.

    Jesus christ, what a hysterical perspective.
    The main problem I have with the above rationale is that such tactics (going onto private church property and provoking a lot of people who weren't involved) will not help the gay cause at all. In fact, it will provide video and sound bites for gay haters, and set back the cause for gay rights. It will also make straights less sympathetic to gay bashers who get riled up over these news items and decided to settle scores.

    The best bet is to continue to promote cases in court and through political channels. Public attitudes continue to evolve in gay and lesbians' favor, and keeping their cool with setbacks (like Prop 8) along the way, will be something they have to deal with.

    Disrupting church services and getting in the face of straights or religious people is not going to work because gays do not have the numbers to deal with what would be a pretty harsh backlash on multiple levels.

  4. #34
    Gold Member ymeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Yes, how tacky to be confronted with the realities of procreative control! The horror!

    Accosted? Nobody accosted her. She knocked down a cripple, screamed a bunch of crap, and got her cardboard plaything yanked from her hand at a VIGIL SHE CRASHED, twice. How's that for fucking tacky.

    yeah, the only person that accosted her was the Faux-bot who bear-hugged her onto camera. It looked like to me she threw that cross down, the few times I watched it, so that's the conclusion I drew and I'm not interested in watching it again. She looked like the worst kind of borderline drama-queen harpie, she was actually lapping up all the drams in the melee, it was a pretty sad way for a way-past-her-primer to get attention, but some folks are desperate.

  5. #35
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    Oh, i know it wont work. In fact, it's ridiculously counterproductive. I know that. It's patently obvious.

    It's also DELICIOUSLY satisfying, wonderfully in your face, and a big FUCK YOU to all the religious assholes over time who've pissed on gays.

    The fact that THIS particular church might not have anything to do with anything is beyond the point. What kind of church was it anyway.. catholic? Baptist? That might be better. If they crashed a Unitarian church, that would be just silly lol
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  6. #36
    Elite Member january's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    I think she was referring to the people who barged into a church service and started throwing condoms and fliers at the people in worship, and hung banners with people indulging in homosexual acts.

    I'm just sick of this mentality that all religious people are evil. I'm more spiritual than religious, and I'm not a big fan of organized religion, but not all religious people are hateful bigots, and to say that people "deserve" to be disrespected because they somehow are attending a church service is just ridiculous. How do we know that the people sitting in that service even voted for Prop 8? They aren't doing anything to win people for their cause. This "fight back" stuff is crap, you can fight back and still stay civil and you present a much better message to the public. Thats why this grates on my nerves so much, because these absolute moronic people are hurting a good cause more than helping it.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

  7. #37
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ymeman View Post
    Um, which does this apply to, the old lady shouldn't have barged into the vigil or the whoever that did whatever in the church (I missed that one but it sounds like some gay people protesting in a church or something).

    Because you are contradicting yourself.
    You want to see a contradiction. It's not there.

    There is no contradiction. The woman was protesting a public protest, correct? If she had entered a private facility, then I would want her ass in jail as well. The group of disturbers entered a church, which is private property. If the protest was held on public property, such as a sidewalk both the woman and the protesters were on equal ground. Those who entered the church, with malicious intent, were trespassing.

    Exactly how hard is that to understand?

    I wouldn't support bigots entering a private gay facility. Why would I support this?

    Hence, I stated to stay the fuck out, not away. I chose the wording for a reason.



  8. #38
    Gold Member ymeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Oh, i know it wont work. In fact, it's ridiculously counterproductive. I know that. It's patently obvious.

    It's also DELICIOUSLY satisfying, wonderfully in your face, and a big FUCK YOU to all the religious assholes over time who've pissed on gays.

    The fact that THIS particular church might not have anything to do with anything is beyond the point. What kind of church was it anyway.. catholic? Baptist? That might be better. If they crashed a Unitarian church, that would be just silly lol


    "churches" aren't what they used to be, when I was growing up. Or I should say, they are way more exposed. The Amish rape their daughters and sisters and then shun them and have all their teeth pulled when the girls try to seek help. The polygamists, we don't even have to go there. The Catholics: baby-rapers. The Baptists, same, and responsible for the Bush Doctrine, the Iraq war, the death of a million Iraqis and 5 million Iraqi orphans. Bush claims to be a Methodist and so they can claim the horrible spread of AIDS in Africa thanks to Bush cutting funding for education and birth control (condoms) if they mention abortion. Reagan, I don't know what the fuck religion he was, but 20k people had died of AIDS in this country before he ever said the word publicly, had he handled the crisis thousands if not tens of thousands might still be alive or uninfected, but he believed it was a curse from God. Organized religion seems to be about war, child abuse, blood-shed, bigotry, hate, and in general chaos and squalor. And it's up to the people that practice it to redeem it in the eyes of society instead of trying to silence people who are hurt by it's insanity.

  9. #39
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    Church is private now? Is there a waiting list? do you have to be approved? Do you need a special decoder ring?

    Since fucking when?

    Last I checked unless there's a specific private function you can march right in any time you like. I had no idea Churches were SPECIFICALLY straight either. Wtf is that about.

    There is no private gay facility. They don't check your gay card when you go to a club.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  10. #40
    Gold Member ymeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    You want to see a contradiction. It's not there.

    There is no contradiction. The woman was protesting a public protest, correct? If she had entered a private facility, then I would want her ass in jail as well. The group of disturbers entered a church, which is private property. If the protest was held on public property, such as a sidewalk both the woman and the protesters were on equal ground. Those who entered the church, with malicious intent, were trespassing.

    Exactly how hard is that to understand?

    I wouldn't support bigots entering a private gay facility. Why would I support this?

    Hence, I stated to stay the fuck out, not away. I chose the wording for a reason.

    for what reason did you choose the wording "do unto others"?

    just curious...

  11. #41
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I think she was referring to the people who barged into a church service and started throwing condoms and fliers at the people in worship, and hung banners with people indulging in homosexual acts.

    I'm just sick of this mentality that all religious people are evil. I'm more spiritual than religious, and I'm not a big fan of organized religion, but not all religious people are hateful bigots, and to say that people "deserve" to be disrespected because they somehow are attending a church service is just ridiculous. How do we know that the people sitting in that service even voted for Prop 8? They aren't doing anything to win people for their cause. This "fight back" stuff is crap, you can fight back and still stay civil and you present a much better message to the public. Thats why this grates on my nerves so much, because these absolute moronic people are hurting a good cause more than helping it.
    January, you are right. The trespassing issue seems to be trivial in a matter in which gay rights are involved. It's just a crime, you know.

    I agree with you. I am tired of my spiritual beliefs being trashed. No one knows what I believe or how I worship. Not everyone involved in organized religion is a bigot and not every atheist or agnostic is unbiased.

    Civility is passe.

    Quote Originally Posted by ymeman View Post
    for what reason did you choose the wording "do unto others"?

    just curious...
    With all due respect, can you read? If you can not find who used that phrase first, explaining why it appeared in my post, and that there is a question mark at the end of that phrase in my post, that isn't my issue.

    Do you just want to try to paint a portrait of a religious zealot hiding in the masses of GR? If so, I am not the target you seek.



  12. #42
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I think she was referring to the people who barged into a church service and started throwing condoms and fliers at the people in worship, and hung banners with people indulging in homosexual acts.

    I'm just sick of this mentality that all religious people are evil. I'm more spiritual than religious, and I'm not a big fan of organized religion, but not all religious people are hateful bigots, and to say that people "deserve" to be disrespected because they somehow are attending a church service is just ridiculous. How do we know that the people sitting in that service even voted for Prop 8? They aren't doing anything to win people for their cause. This "fight back" stuff is crap, you can fight back and still stay civil and you present a much better message to the public. Thats why this grates on my nerves so much, because these absolute moronic people are hurting a good cause more than helping it.
    Thank you. I agree with everything you've said in this thread. I haven't attended church in years & have my own personal issues with organized religion, but this kind of disruption is offensive. It's counter-productive. So it's a big satisfying fuck you? I hope that momentary pleasure is worth it. Anybody with any sense or maturity & determination to reach a goal would focus on winning the war, not a few stupid playground battles.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  13. #43
    Gold Member ymeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post


    With all due respect, can you read? If you can not find who used that phrase first, explaining why it appeared in my post, and that there is a question mark at the end of that phrase in my post, that isn't my issue.

    Do you just want to try to paint a portrait of a religious zealot hiding in the masses of GR? If so, I am not the target you seek.
    It appears to me you are explaining the concept of do unto others, (you know, the part where you contradict yourself, before where you say the post wasn't conceptual but instead about whether the places have actual doorways or not, or something...)

    I don't think you are a religious zealot in hiding, I think you are a bigot in plain view.

  14. #44
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    Yes, because there's an over-arching gay HIVEBRAIN controlling each and every gay!

    It's the BorgFabulous!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  15. #45
    Elite Member january's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Thank you. I agree with everything you've said in this thread. I haven't attended church in years & have my own personal issues with organized religion, but this kind of disruption is offensive. It's counter-productive. So it's a big satisfying fuck you? I hope that momentary pleasure is worth it. Anybody with any sense or maturity & determination to reach a goal would focus on winning the war, not a few stupid playground battles.
    Yeah, I have my own personal battles with organized religion as well, I won't go there. But I do have to say that religion does give a huge amount of hope and comfort to some people and it also does have positive aspects to it as well. I know of quite a few people who believe the church helped set them straight in terms of their alcohol abuse, etc. Good for them if that is the case. I do believe there is more focus on the bad the church does than the good, which in some ways is helpful - the church really does need to repair itself in many ways. But the individuals who gain faith and comfort from their religion (whatever religion) are not always blind sheep or ugly, hateful bigots. Some of the loveliest people I know have been religious people. I do believe that there is a minority of religious people who make it difficult for the others, who are more in-your-face and ugly than the rest, and give the rest of the church a bad name. Thats truly unfortunate. In my lifetime, I've never personally had a problem with religious people, they've always been good to me. I prefer to focus on the beauty of Christ's teachings, which is love, faith, and mercy. I won't get caught up in all of the man-made idiocy that sometimes organized religion represents. Its a shame that a beautiful message has, in some ways, been hijacked.Thats why I prefer to worship and love in my own way.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Chuck Norris facts
    By gonflable in forum Laughs and Oddities
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 11th, 2008, 08:18 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 7th, 2008, 01:42 PM
  3. School hit list targets... Chuck Norris?
    By NicoleWasHere in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 12th, 2008, 04:49 PM
  4. Chuck Norris the only WMD in Iraq, say U.S. troops
    By celeb_2006 in forum Politics and Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 10th, 2008, 11:26 AM
  5. Chuck Norris says John McCain too old for president
    By celeb_2006 in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: January 29th, 2008, 04:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •