Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Chuck Norris: Gays are Anarchists

It's what was reported, unfortunately the only thing on youtube is the little bit from far away when she's marching around and has her little cardboard jesus plank tossed to the ground
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^ . I was hoping to see Granny getting a beatdown.

Someone her age needs to be home baking cookies and pies, and not worrying about what other's are doing in their bedroom.

Granny is just jellus cuz her coos is all dried up and nobody wants it
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

He's a bigot. What's there to be "torn" about? Sure, it's a downer if you previously thought he was cool and enjoyed him or his past movies, but it doesn't change reality. Not that I was ever much of a Chuck Norris fan to find not being able to like him a tragedy, but this is just an example of why I hate knowing too much personal stuff (like their opinions on shit) about my celebs sometimes.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Granny is just jellus cuz her coos is all dried up and nobody wants it

oh, somewhere on craiglist there is an add for a visor and Grasshoppers wearing wild woman...someone needs to get her online and she'll never be heard from again.

This is wrong on so many levels.

1. No one has to the right to shove a senior citizen. Gay or straight, they need their asses kicked. She can say what she wants. So what if she called them names? Call her a bitter old bat lonely bitch and move on.

2. What happened in that church is appalling and the offenders should have been thrown out and arrested. Storming into a group and engaging in such tactless behavior is absolutely uncalled for.

3. Chuck Norris is again, trying to deflect attention to the black churches. Black churches have been burned down for years, Carlos. Asking why any church has not been attacked is disgusting. I don't particularly like certain churches, but accostiing the members or vandalizing their place of worship is deplorable. You don't agree with their charter? STAY THE FUCK AWAY! Pretty simple.

The Mormons pumped the cash into Prop 8. Seriously, what percentage of Mormons are non-white, Chucky? Allegedly seventy percent of black California voters supported that proposition. Percentages show nothing. Bring real numbers to the table and let's see who really pushed the proposition vote result.

While I think Chuck Norris is an overrated ass, I , against my wishes, have to agree with some points. If any of those incidents are proven to be true, there was a line that was crossed. I would not support any group with any agenda behaving like this. If it were straights who marched into a gay meeting and did this, I would hope they would be thrown out and put behind bars.

No one has the right to behave this way, whether pissed or not.

she crashed a vigil, not once but twice. Fuck her. Too bad she didn't break her hip.

i applaud what they did to the church. Wanna hate? Reap the consequences. Back off and you won't get burned. Lesson learned.

What the hell, are you serious? How do you know that everyone that practices religion or attends that church is a hate-monger, or even voted for Prop 8? Those people have every right to worship in peace, this has done nothing to promote their cause. I'm embarrassed for these morons that they disrespected their own cause by acting in such a shitty way, they did a disservice to the whole community. They have every right to protest civilly and I applaud them for the peaceful assemblies that have occurred - but this was an asshole move, and frankly, I'm in shock that anyone would support it.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Please! If they want to hate gays, it's their right, whether gays like it or not. Barging in uninvited and being ignorant, thuggish imbeciles is disgusting.

You want the old lady hurt because she crashed a vigil, but the trash who crashed the church did nothing wrong? Why am I not surprised?

Bullshit! They will crash a church that will teach them the perils of gatecrashing. I can't wait to hear the yells of "Hate crime" when that happens.

Yes, imagine how irritating it is having assholes crash your peaceful gathering.

Boo frickety hoo. Welcome to what gays deal with all the time.

Maybe they'll think twice now that it's been visited upon them.

Do unto others.

Do unto others?

It's simple. Stay the fuck out of a place if you don't agree. If they were to have gotten their asses kicked, they would have earned it by being jerks.

Again, the double standard of "don't oppress gays while gays disregard others' freedoms" rears its head.

Gays don't like the vote? Boo fucking hoo to you too. You don't get a free pass to act outside the law. When it backfires, don't even yell hate crime and bashing.

What freedoms were infringed? None.

Crashing a church is like crashing a vigil. Sucks for those involved, doesn't it?

Frankly, im glad to see gays pushing back an saying "no more". All the shit they endure is coming to a head, and you never see anybody getting arrested for crashing a vigil, protesting a funeral with god hates fags signs, or any of the rest.

Plus, craxy bitch with the cross shoved some disabled dude to the ground trying to get through the crowd, after having crashed a PREVIOUS vigil the week before, and being "surprised" at all the animosity to her. Not surprised enough to try to get on TV AGAIN though.

So really, up hers.

As for the vote, it was unconstitutional either way. Fuck the vote, and fuck the morons involved with it, it circumvented the proper procedure to amend a state constitution. It will be declared invalid anyway.

Maybe im feeling a bit friday 'anarchic' as ol Chuck would say, but frankly it's nice to see some damn passion and fighting back instead of taking it.. laying down

Crashing a church service to cause disruption isn't violating rights? See, religious people have the freedom in this country to worship in peace and without persecution. On the legal side, trespassing and disturbing the peace come to mind. If those thrown object hit anyone, assault. I hope that church, and anyone these "freedom fighters" have stepped on press charges, put them in jail, and fine them to the max.

So what if someone's sign offends you? Act like a human being with some sense and ignore it.

That you approve of this brutish and uncivilized behavior speaks to your outlook. Fuck everyone else, as long as we get what we want. Is that about right?

Oh, and when people are shoved, they tend to shove back harder. Don't whine when the fines and beatdowns begin. It won't be a hate crime. See, charging a church because you don't like them is a crime fueled by hate. What happens to the aggressors is self-defense.

Yeah, the first punch? LOL

That was what, 2000 + years ago. They've been throwing them ever since. Up till now, gays have pretty much just gotten used to it, except for sporadic efforts to fight back, a la stonewall.

We're just fighting back NOW, and the "establishment" for lack of a better word is crying victim?

LOLOL

I'm sorry, that's pretty damn hilarious. Bring on the beatdowns.. remember, gay rights don't matter until some skulls are cracked, despite tons of gays being beaten and murdered every year!

Cry me a river for anybody whining about being a victim now, really. My heart bleeds purple piss for them. I don't condone rampant acts of violence, but stomping on a cardboard cross and throwing some condoms up in the air hardly equates for thousands of years of persecution at the hands of these same people and organizations gays have endured.

Jesus christ, what a hysterical perspective.

It isn't hysterical. If people act like uncivilized beasts, what outcome do they expect?

They threw condoms in the air in a church service. How tacky is that? Not every church, or its members, are bigots. Get a clue.

We are not talking about 2000 years of history here. We are talking about specific incidents. Like it or not, what those people did, and those who support them in doing so, are wrong and uncivilized.

The establishment isn't crying victim. Those idiots accosted an elderly woman and interrupted church services for what legally sound reason? NONE.

What did it accomplish? Was prop 8 repealed? That's right...NO.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information