Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Caught! Barack Obama's David Axelrod hired PR firm to slime Sarah Palin

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    King: Ethics investigation? Oh man, please keep the troopergate thing going! I can't wait to see the results! And ethics? Um, can you say Rezko? I thought you could.
    I'm surprised you're actually saying this. Have you read ANYTHING about the Troopergate investigation? The Alaskan legislature has the constitutional authority to investigate and audit the executive branch. There is evidence mounting that Palin may have used her office to deny a workers' comp claim regarding this trooper. That the attorney general may resign because of his involvement in this. That Palin can't keep her story straight on why she fired the Public Safety Commissioner, who was and still is a BELOVED public official. Something that Sarah Palin is no longer in Alaska. That all the evidence released publicly to date is not in favor of Palin. That Alaskans are already talking RECALL regarding their governor if she isn't impeached and removed. The official report comes out Oct 10th. I doubt Palin or McCain will be happy when they read the results.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Are you going to be moving to America?
    That's irrelevant.

I want my question answered regardless.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

When in doubt -- Ask teh Canadian on why hez s0 concerneded about teh Americah p0liticz.

Next thing you know, they'll be saying i wanna do Sangaya
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

Are you going to be moving to America?
    No Cupcake, our resident Canadian Authority on American Politics does not have any plans to move here. Just to critique, call names and bully those of us who actually have skin in the game.....ie, those of us who are Americans planning to actually vote in this election. But luckily for us, we have the benefit of Grimmlock's 'expertise' to guide us though this election. How would we manage without Grimmlock? Strangely, I notice that Grimm appears to have no interest in Canadian politics. How odd.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Strangely, I notice that Grimm appears to have no interest in Canadian politics. How odd.
    Actually, Grimm has only said that Canadian politics is boring. He's never said he doesn't follow Canadian politics.

No Cupcake, our resident Canadian Authority on American Politics does not have any plans to move here. Just to critique, call names and bully those of us who actually have skin in the game.....ie, those of us who are Americans planning to actually vote in this election. But luckily for us, we have the benefit of Grimmlock's 'expertise' to guide us though this election. How would we manage without Grimmlock? Strangely, I notice that Grimm appears to have no interest in Canadian politics. How odd.
    If more Americans were as knowedgable about politics as Grimmlock, we might not be in the mess we're in today.

^ I agree betagrl.

No Cupcake, our resident Canadian Authority on American Politics does not have any plans to move here. Just to critique, call names and bully those of us who actually have skin in the game.....ie, those of us who are Americans planning to actually vote in this election.
    Well; gee willickers, if you don't want your politics being commented on by others (especially those outside of 'Murrica), DONT BROADCAST THEM ACROSS THE PLANET THROUTH MEDIA AND DEED.

And deary, EVERYBODY has an opinion on your politics because your politics invariably end up affecting the world in a big way and people DO have skin in the game.. sometimes their very own, blown off in whatever conflict America enjoys participating in this week.

See: worldwide financial markets, see: iraq, afghanistan, pretty much every other third world country, see: your largest trading partner, otherwise known as 'America's Hat' up above, and 'America's toilet' below.

But luckily for us, we have the benefit of Grimmlock's 'expertise' to guide us though this election. How would we manage without Grimmlock?
    You'd vote stupidly and be bored in the process?

Strangely, I notice that Grimm appears to have no interest in Canadian politics. How odd.
    No, as I've repeated about a half dozen times, TO YOU DIRECTLY.. and i want you to remember this moment because I don't want to have to say this for a seventh time, TO YOU, that canadian politics IS FUCKING BORING.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Actually, Grimm has only said that Canadian politics is boring. He's never said he doesn't follow Canadian politics.
    Well if you look at the number of threads Grimmlock starts re: American Politics (100s) and notice the number started on Canadian Politics (0), you might begin to question why Grimm is soooo fascinated with our political system yet has no interest in actually living here or becoming an American.

Is there some sort of airborn amnesia going around or something?

American politics = 3 ring circus of grotesquery, a ridiculous reality show, Lawrence Welk on fucking ACID

LOL People like to look at trainwrecks, they don't want to be in them.

very sad..To get all worked up over something you dont even have a vote..I cant imagine
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

^^ Is it funny when say someone you find reprehensible being elected in Russia or takes over in China? Wouldnt you feel like having a oh shit moment, especially if they start to input policies that might affect you, with their foreign policies or in China's case start to make moves financially where it might put you up in shit creek?

I would feel the same if they did that - we live in a global community and major powers from these countries affect us all so yeah I would feel worked up. And I'm sure most people in America are feeling worked up because they are being fleeced right now- it goes beyond party affiliation and that kind of thinking is what led to the mess right now.

very sad..To get all worked up over something you dont even have a vote..I cant imagine
    Heaven forfend having an opinion on something that affects the entire planet and yet are disallowed a say in.

*rubs temples*

the stupid, she grows.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information