Page 8 of 246 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree9988Likes

Thread: Can we talk about this Trump thing?

Oooh, be careful A*O!!

A*O

I've started a new thread about this specific issue. It's too important to bury in a Trump thread.
    czb likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post

I'm going to the UK next month so I can judge for myself whether the reports we read are exaggerated. I don't think they are.
    There's no trouble here, just the Eurostar/Calais mess. Whereabouts you going?

Study Finds That Donald Trump Supporters Have The Worst Grammar On Facebook

Deborah Gross

The proofreading app Grammarly has analyzed the spelling and grammar of the comments left on the Facebook pages for the Presidential candidates.

Grammarly chose comments that were 15 words or longer and showed positive or neutral feelings towards the 2016 hopefuls.

The app then randomly selected 180 of these comments to analyze each candidate.

How does your favorite candidate rank?

According to the site, to get the final number they "we calculated the average number of mistakes per one hundred words by dividing the total word count of the comments by the total number of mistakes for each candidate."

And here is the whole Presidential Candidate circus of 2016:

Congrats to Trump?

source: https://www.distractify.com/deborahg...393020901.html
    Brah and OrangeSlice like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

#Winning
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

That is so perfect

Based on comments I read on political articles, I think they underestimated the number of spelling and grammar issues Trump supporters have.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

i'm still giggling at 'we shall overcomb'
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Elite Member

Donald Trump blames George W Bush for 9/11

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/donald-trump-blames-george-w-bush-for-9-11/ar-AAfz4xC?li=AAabC8j&ocid=

The Independent
    Justin Carissimo 17 hrs ago

Donald Trump is still Donald Trump.

During an interview on Bloomberg Television on Friday, Mr Trump was asked how Americans can trust him over the rest of the candidates electioneering for the White House.

“I think I have a bigger heart than all of them. I think I’m much more competent than all of them. When you talk about George Bush — I mean, say what you want, the World Trade Center came down during his time.”

Bloomberg anchor Stephanie Ruhle immediately interjects telling him: "Hold on, you can't blame George Bush for that."

However, it was too late, Mr Trump continued to air out his feelings toward the Republican establishment.

"He was president, okay? Blame him or don't blame him but he was president. The World Trade Center came down during his reign."

Jeb Bush, whose polling fourth behind Mr Trump, Ben Carson and Marco Rubio, came to the defense of his big brother by releasing a statement on Twitter.

"How pathetic for @realdonaldtrump to criticize the president for 9/11. We were attacked & my brother kept us safe."

— Jeb Bush (@JebBush) October 16, 2015

© Provided by The Independent

During the Bloomberg interview, Mr Trump continued to criticise the government's response to other tragedy in the states.

"If you look at Sandy Hook, those people are still begging for help. It's a disaster, and it's a disaster all over the place. Government has proven to be a disaster during the Obama administration. What we need is a leader, we don't have a leader."

*** Another Article***

Donald Trump spent most of his campaign money on hats and t-shirts

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/donald-trump-spent-most-of-his-campaign-money-on-hats-and-t-shirts/ar-AAfwePS

The Independent
    Samuel Osborne 1 day ago

© Provided by The Independent

Donald Trump spent most of his campaign money on hats, stickers and t-shirts, according to his latest campaign finance report.

Mr Trump's campaign spent $825,000 (£534,189) on the logo-emblazoned items sold on his website and routinely thrown to supporters at his campaign events, Reuters reports.

The hats used in his campaign mostly feature the slogan "Make America Great Again".

His next biggest item was for flights on his personal 757 jet, on which he spent more than $700,000 (£453,323).

In typical presidential campaigns, top expenditures are usually payroll, mailings and consultations.

However, those items did not feature largely on Mr Trump's report.

Mr Trump's campaign raised nearly $4 million in the third quarter. In total, the campaign has raised $5.8 million and spent $5.6 million.

Despite proclamations that he would self-fund his candidacy, Mr Trump still raked in unsolicited donations from nearly 74,000 people, who gave an average of $50.46.

By contrast, Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton raised $30 million in the third quarter. Jeb Bush, once the Republican favorite, raised $13.4 million.

Additional reporting by Reuters.

I still don't know wtf Trump stands for, but anyone who gets pissy when you mention that 9/11 happened under W. Bush needs to get over themselves. I'm so sick of the "He kept us safe" bullshit. Really? I think the families and friends of close to 3,000 human beings would disagree. I can't speak for them. I just hope we don't make another colossal mistake by electing a Bush again.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

A*O

Default All hail President Trump

Today's Reuters poll. A small sample admittedly, but I think it probably reflects the current mood of the nation, especially after this week's events in Europe. I have a fairly large bet that Melania Trump will be redecorating the White House next year and totally klassy it will be.

If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Hit By Ban Bus!

yass!
    nikki0 likes this.

I will be moving to Andorra...even though it takes twenty years to become a citizen there.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

No fucking way. If the election was next week maybe he could ride the dead french bodies into office, but its not for another year. The electorate's attention span is about 3 Weeks.

Why are there no dems on that list? Was it a poll on the GOP primary candidates?
    OrangeSlice and gas_chick like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information