Page 54 of 246 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Like Tree9988Likes

Thread: Can we talk about this Trump thing?

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    LOL-- sorry about the typo. I left out the critical word - NOT. They are not complimentary of either man. People in AC dislike both men due to many broken promises to save the city.
    Phew, sheesh, I was ready to have an arsenic nightcap!
    sluce likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Damn that debate was good. Entertainment wise. Trump is destroying the Republican Party. He will not win even if he gets the GOP nomination. People will come out in droves not to vote Hillary of Bernie in, but just to keep him out.

Fox news hates him as much as CNN does, if not more. If he gets the GOP nod, Fox will probably endorse Hillary lol.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

What worries me is that Dems are going to have to really unite under one or the other (Bernie or Hill). I still can't fathom the burning hatred for Hilary....some of it from the left almost seems like brainwashing.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Damn that debate was good. Entertainment wise. Trump is destroying the Republican Party. He will not win even if he gets the GOP nomination. People will come out in droves not to vote Hillary of Bernie in, but just to keep him out.
    At one point he LITERALLY pulled a Dr. Evil/Scott Evil moved on Ted Cruz. It was like "shh" every time Cruz would start to say something, Trump interrupted him. Totally made a mockery of the proceedings. It was almost like watching Andy Kaufman run for President.

The only time carson got to talk was when he spoke up to say hey can i speak?

it was like watching jersey shore at some points.
    Sojiita likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

After today's antics, it's clear it's now a 2 man race for the Republican nom...Trump v Marco. I don't like either one of them but really don't trust Hillary either. Bernie's not electable. Scary times. I'm shocked that Biden and/or Bloomberg haven't thrown their hats in the ring to offer party alternatives. The window of opportunity is closing fast.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

A*O

Is there really such a dearth of talent on either side that this bunch of very flawed incompetents is the best they can offer? Surely this is the moment for a new knight in shining armour to come riding in to save the day and give Americans someone plausible to vote for?
    Flygirl likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

czb

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Is there really such a dearth of talent on either side that this bunch of very flawed incompetents is the best they can offer? Surely this is the moment for a new knight in shining armour to come riding in to save the day and give Americans someone plausible to vote for?
    i think it's like sluce said a few pages back - a lot of potentials don't want to open their personal lives to all the mudslinging that happens. it gets ugly. i think this is one of the reasons bill bradley never ran 15ish years ago.
    Sojiita, sluce and darksithbunny like this.

Fox news hates him as much as CNN does, if not more. If he gets the GOP nod, Fox will probably endorse Hillary lol.
    I sooooo wish that Trump would be capable of having that as his reason for running for president for the GOP. That he's actually so sick and tired of them that he thought "I'm gonna pretend I'm running for them, cause some mayhem, an identity crisis, let them scramble for attention, divide the whole electorate thus making sure nobody gets enough votes and get a democrat in the White House again." But of course he's a total megalomaniacal asshat who is incapable of realizing he's putting the entire planet in danger by running for office with his insanity.
    ikmccall and Sojiita like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Re: A*O's comment
    What about that hot governor from Nevada that Obama thought would make a good SCJ? Brian Sandoval. I know nothing about him, but just judging on the pics I saw on Google, he may not be well liked. But if Obs thought he'd make a good judge...

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I think that if Trump were to get the GOP nomination, People would have to unite behind Hillary(or Bernie) not out of any love for them, but to save the nation from a national disgrace and disaster. All the Democrats would have to do is run day after day of scare ads...And Trump would have plenty of ammo for them to use-and is providing more everyday. Even my 87 year old father who has never voted for a Democrat in his life will vote or Hillary to keep Trump out(he has told me). The sane Republicans(they are out there) will either vote for Hillary or not vote at all-they know what an asshat Trump is(the sane one's I am talking about here).

There is no way Trump wins this. The nation will be scared into voting against him. And he is destroying the Republican Party.

A good little read-they have sown the oats and let them reap the whirlwind of their own destruction.:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...82d_story.html
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Don't count out Bloomberg or Biden. And let's see what Mitt does.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Oh and just in case by some horrible twist of fate Trump does win it all? I have second dibs regarding accommodations at Club Tati in Canada!!!

*build a wall, dig a moat...we will get across Lake Erie with cameras recording everything -our wailing and gnashing of teeth, crying children held up, the whole works and the World will be watching, liberal-haven-we-love-everyone-we-are-the-nice-guys-Canada!!- just try to deny us! (Tati and any Canadian willing to harbor me is of course exempt from this rant and is of course known to all as nearly God-like, naturally)

^^ Is this presidential? Can this be our next president? Really?

Look at his makeup!! He looks like a damn clown! That orange cake-face look that just ends abruptly... so you have two pale places around the eyes, the lips, and a ring of pale around the 'hair' not to mention that pale-ass old neck of his ??????
    Last edited by Sojiita; February 26th, 2016 at 07:58 PM. Reason: adding shit ok?
    Brookie and HWBL like this.

build a wall, dig a moat...we will get across Lake Erie with cameras recording everything -our wailing and gnashing of teeth, crying children held up, the whole works
    *adds piranhas to moat, fills surrounding zone with razor wire, installs giant speakers to drown out tooth gnashing sounds*
    Sojiita likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    *adds piranhas to moat, fills surrounding zone with razor wire, installs giant speakers to drown out tooth gnashing sounds*
    Do you want the world to really see how y'all are up there? We here know, but most still think you are up there being all nice and civilized and stuff.

*Piranhas won't make it in freezing Lake Erie water. Babies sticking to razor wire will make good shocking embarrassing video, giant speakers will remind the world of Noriega and will make for nice comparisons.

And there is always Australia...kind of like a giant Texas without the oil and the fundies.

* A*O have I told you lately how much I admire you as a board member here?*

Thread Information