Page 2 of 246 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree9988Likes

Thread: Can we talk about this Trump thing?

A*O

The commentary I've read here away from the action is that Jeb Bush may as well give up now. Hillary will be lucky to emerge from the private email "scandal" without some mortal wounds and the raft of GOP wannabe's need to get their act together stat as there's no obvious front runner (yet) apart from Trump who's just basking in it. But maybe at this early stage that's quite normal. I admit I find the whole US election process baffling.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

So do we.

Until Kasich's stunningly stupid comment yesterday about fixing the education issues by taking away teacher lounges, I thought he was coming across as the most intelligent. The US Republican party stands for nothing and while they've had an actual conservative in office for the last 6 years have shot themselves in the foot with the rationale to oppose him. It's been sad but comical to watch the tortured logic that has tried to be passed off as legislating. I love Obama and think he will go down in history as one of the greatest American Presidents, but he's done more to move the Heritage Foundation policies forward than Republicans could ever have hoped to do.

As per usual, there is really no there there on a Clinton investigation. Every time I read about this, I just keep thinking, and? So it wasn't smart and certainly she should be seasoned enough to avoid the appearance of impropriety, but what's the issue here? There's lots of huffing and puffing and dire predictions but what's going to hurt her is simple Clinton fatigue. She'd probably make a great President but she's been in the spotlight for almost the entirety of my adult life.
    cherrypye and nana51 like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

if Hilary Clinton becomes mortally wounded by the email situation, I think Martin O'Malley will become the most viable democratic candidate. He's a former mayor and governor, and is relatively young and telegenic. I also don't see any obvious skeletons for him.

If Trump knocks out Jeb Bush, I think it will be a really bloody free for all in the Republican primary with Rubio coming out on top.

The person who's getting the biggest audiences when he speaks is Sanders, I hope his audience keeps getting bigger and bigger. I have no fucking clue who's going to win the GOP Hunger Games.
    greysfang, ikmccall and Cartermrc like this.

Who in Dog's name is Martin O'Malley?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I would like to live in an alternate world where a Trump is president...just to see what would happen. However in my reality I am astounded at the support he is seemingly garnering.

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    What if by some kind of miracle he gets the nomination, President Bernie Sanders has a nice ring to it..(I sincerely hope the voters would not be stupid enough to vote for this racist assclown on election day)
    I read that as Barry Sanders and got excited.
    greysfang likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Barry is making divorce attorney commercials here in Detroit now.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

That's a shame. He was the best imo.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    if Hilary Clinton becomes mortally wounded by the email situation, I think Martin O'Malley will become the most viable democratic candidate. He's a former mayor and governor, and is relatively young and telegenic. I also don't see any obvious skeletons for him.

If Trump knocks out Jeb Bush, I think it will be a really bloody free for all in the Republican primary with Rubio coming out on top.
    If O'Malley becomes the candidate..I'm voting republican and moving to Canada!! He fucked up Baltimore so he could run for Governor and then he screwed Maryland!! He sucks!! And he has a skeleton in the way of an ex news reporter mistress that was somehow hit and ran after she was run out of town!!
    Like former SoS have said what Hillary did wasn't illegal and Collin Powell and Condi Rice both did it when they were SoS!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I find it scary that anyone could take Trump seriously for even 5 seconds. Can you imagine him in diplomatic talks. You're an idiot, you're stupid, you're a loser, etc. Yeah that's what we should vote for because people are tired of the status quo. He's so full of shit. It is great someone pointed out if we follow his immigrant policy that two of his women would be kicked out of the country.
    effie2, Mivvi21, cherrypye and 1 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    What if by some kind of miracle he gets the nomination, President Bernie Sanders has a nice ring to it..(I sincerely hope the voters would not be stupid enough to vote for this racist assclown on election day)
    They voted for Nixon - twice, and Dubya - twice!!!
    Trixie, cherrypye and stef like this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

missbazilb, Brookie and ikmccall like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I find it scary that anyone could take Trump seriously for even 5 seconds. Can you imagine him in diplomatic talks. You're an idiot, you're stupid, you're a loser, etc. Yeah that's what we should vote for because people are tired of the status quo. He's so full of shit. It is great someone pointed out if we follow his immigrant policy that two of his women would be kicked out of the country.
    Any conversation with Angela Merkel would be must watch tv. I think she could easily take him.
    ikmccall and nana51 like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    If O'Malley becomes the candidate..I'm voting republican and moving to Canada!! He fucked up Baltimore so he could run for Governor and then he screwed Maryland!! He sucks!! And he has a skeleton in the way of an ex news reporter mistress that was somehow hit and ran after she was run out of town!!
    Like former SoS have said what Hillary did wasn't illegal and Collin Powell and Condi Rice both did it when they were SoS!!
    I wasn't a fan either. I doubt a mistress would mess up his chances. I remember people accusing Baltimore of cooking the books on crime stats while he was mayor so that it would like the crime rate was being reduced under him. However, he resembles Bill Clinton a lot in age, appearance, and personal narrative. I don't think Sanders is viable at all over the long haul, and I think there is too much stuff going on with Hilary's email server for her to survive all the way into the general election.

Thread Information