Page 194 of 246 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3689
Like Tree9988Likes

Thread: Can we talk about this Trump thing?

Donald Trump and Roger Ailes have broken up

Did Roger Ailes And Donald Trump Fall Out Over TrumpÔ€™s Lack Of Focus?

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are preparing to face off one last time attonight’s third presidential debate in Las Vegas. The Republican presidential nominee is facing a steep uphill battle in the next three weeks, having seen his poll numbers plummet since his first face-off with Clinton last month.
    Through the campaign (and despite frequent cries that “the media” is against him), Trump has surrounded himself with powerful friends from the conservative press. Former Breitbart chair Stephen Bannon serves as the campaign’s CEO, and after Fox News founder Roger Ailes was ousted from the network in July, it was widely reported that he would come aboard the Trump outfit. Until now, these close allegiances have helped shore up the GOP nominee’s support among conservatives. But it appears that Ailes, Trump’slongtime pal, will no longer be one of those advisors.

On Tuesday, New York Magazine reporter and Ailes biographer Gabriel Sherman revealed onstage at the Vanity Fair New Establishment Summit that the former Fox News CEO is no longer advising Trump’s presidential run. It was reported in August that Ailes would be helping the Republican presidential nominee with debate prep after his ouster from Fox News. “Ailes’s camp said Ailes learned that Trump couldn’t focus — surprise, surprise — and that advising him was a waste of time,” Sherman told an audience of leaders in technology, media, entertainment, and politics. “These debate prep sessions weren’t going anywhere.”

However, according to Vanity Fair contributing editor Sarah Ellison, Trump might not have been the only one who had trouble staying on task. “Even for the second debate, Ailes kept going off on tangents and talking about his war stories while he was supposed to be prepping Trump,” she said.

Elite Member

I'm reading the comments over at Politicalgates and they are saying that Palin will also be there as Trump's guest tonight. Could this GET more juvenile? Is she going to come wrapped in a flag and spend the debate sticking out her tongue at Hillary or something?
    twitchy2.0 and HWBL like this.

Palin makes sense. They get to have guests so why not a well known and I guess well like Republican?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Maybe Palin will deliver Donald a message from Putin, since she can see from her own backyard!

I'm a lifelong, proud democrat and I feel sorry for the true Republicans of this country. I can't believe what this orange, rug-wearing, oompa loompa is doing to this party and to this country. It's very sad. I may not agree with the Republicans on much, but this is too much.

I'm reading that there are all these threats that Trump and his moronic fun bunch of backers are saying they're about to unleash on Hillary.

Elite Member

I hope the moderators are up to the task tonight.

Im embarrassed to be an American over this shit, frankly.
    HWBL and Janus like this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

I think the WikiLeaks email dump would have more of an impact on Hillary if she was running against anyone but Trump. I've always disliked her because of the way she treated the military personnel and Secret Service agents assigned to her, but she apparently was just as rude to ambassadors and President Obama as well. She has no empathy or sympathy for anyone that isn't on her level. The sense of entitlement with her is overwhelming, but I have no choice. That fool Trump can not be President.

Who's watching?

He's on downers tonight. How long until he starts frothing at the mouth?
    Seapharris7 and panic like this.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

I'm getting all sorts of proud of Clinton during her pro choice debate
    MmeVertigina, gas_chick and panic like this.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    I'm getting all sorts of proud of Clinton during her pro choice debate
    I'm glad she brought up the legitimate health issues of women as well as the fetus. Does Trump really think women are just a bunch of sluts deciding on a whim, "meh, I think I'll rip a baby out of womb today"? Late term abortions most often involve wanted babies that simply cannot be brought to term. Things like being born without a brain, or a fetus dead/dying within a woman and needing to be removed for medical reasons. Nah, just hussies having endless sex.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    Who's watching?

He's on downers tonight. How long until he starts frothing at the mouth?
    is he sniffling? I can't turn it on.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Does he keep saying "Bigly"

ETA: And yes Greys, he's sniffing.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

He is literally saying, "Bigly."

And then they bought up Russia.
    panic likes this.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    is he sniffling? I can't turn it on.
    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Does he keep saying "Bigly"
    Yes and yes.

Aaaaaand here goes the interrupting and tantrums. Downers wore off.

EDIT: Also, for those without the honor of watching, he literally talked about "ripping a baby out of a womb" and repeated the line.
    SHELLEE and Seapharris7 like this.

I swear sometimes when Hilary starts giving a few facts or explaining something, Donald sometimes looks surprised and interested, like, hey, I didn't know that. interesting. then he launches into some tirade.
    MmeVertigina, HWBL and panic like this.

Thread Information