Page 193 of 246 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 3689
Like Tree9988Likes

Thread: Can we talk about this Trump thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Makisa View Post
    I made it through about ten minutes of the Melania interview and found it so disturbing I couldn't watch anymore. She was painfully clueless. It was awful.
    And for someone who has been living for so long in the US, and having the resources she has, her English is terrible.
    Not the accent (this might be difficult to get rid off) but just the general knowledge of the language.
    Maybe she does it on purpose, as it sounds exotic?

Still, part of me feel bad for her.

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    I swear I don't understand the whole anti-immigrant sentiment in support of a man WHO IS MARRIED TO AN IMMIGRANT.
    And is the son of at least 1 immigrant (his mom. His dad was from German descent, but I don't know if he was first or second generation in the US).

Also, is this for real? Source: Real time politics.

BREAKING: Just One Day Before the Debate, Trump Gives Obama Ultimate ‘F*CK YOU’ with NASTY Surprise

Donald Trump just proved himself to be the ultimate troll.

Trump has invited President Obama’s half-brother to Wednesday night’s presidential debate in Las Vegas. “I’m excited to be at the debate. Trump can make America great again,” Malik Obama, the president’s sibling on his father’s side, told the New York Post.

Malik Obama is a U.S. citizen and splits his time between Washington, D.C. and his home country of Kenya.

“I look very much forward to meeting and being with Malik,” Trump told the Post. “He gets it far better than his brother.”

Malik Obama has already endorsed Trump for president.

Trump has also invited the mother of a Benghazi victim to be his guest at the debate. Patti Smith, mother of Sean Smith, is a vocal critic of Hillary Clinton who blames Hillary for the death of her son.

Do you think having Malik Obama or Patti Smith at the debate will bother Hillary???
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Methinks Donald Trump doesn't understand what a debate actually is. These antics show his insecurity. He wouldn't have to try to throw Hillary off guard if he was confident in his ability to rise to an actual discussion of policy with Hillary and the moderators.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Methinks Donald Trump doesn't understand what a debate actually is. These antics show his insecurity. He wouldn't have to try to throw Hillary off guard if he was confident in his ability to rise to an actual discussion of policy with Hillary and the moderators.
    Has that ever happen before? Inviting people to throw the other candidate off? Would he do the same if he would become president? He is such an idiot.
    I doubt Clinton cares Malik is there.
    panic likes this.

Elite Member

I think he's confusing a presidential debate with a pro wrestling match.

I think Trump's a bit confused as to who he's currently running against. Has anyone told him it's neither Bill Clinton nor Obama? Because he's seems rather unclear about his actual targets with these stunts

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I think Trump's a bit confused as to who he's currently running against. Has anyone told him it's neither Bill Clinton nor Obama? Because he's seems rather unclear about his actual targets with these stunts
    Thinking the same. Hillary is probably so over Bill, he could take one of these ladies in front of her and she still could carry on the debate. And Malik has nothing but nothing to do with her campaign....

^ That mental image made me laugh.

If Hillary wasn't rattled at the last debate, I doubt having the current President's half brother there probably isn't going to have much effect. What's next? Inviting Biden's gardener to glare at her menacingly the entire debate?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

OCD

So he's bringing Obama's half brother, who's voting for trump because he couldn't shake down his brother and get some cash? Makes sense, very Trumpian of Malik.

And then he's using (yes using the god damn asshole) Patricia Smith again like a tea party tool? She is so fueled by rage (misplaced imo) and hate; I think it's sickening that Donald is exploiting her in this way.

I will be anxiously awaiting the deplorable driven 'Merican revolution November 9th when their messiah aka fat ass perv rapist orange Donald becomes the ultimate loser. Glad I'm in the very, very blue Puget Sound.
    panic and KrisNine like this.

Why should Hillary or anyone else care about Obama's brother being there anyway? What's Trump's strategy there? Obama's not running. He's not Hillary's brother.
    panic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    So he's bringing Obama's half brother, who's voting for trump because he couldn't shake down his brother and get some cash? Makes sense, very Trumpian of Malik.
    Maybe Hillary could fill the audience with furious Trump University "graduates"?
    panic, HWBL, twitchy2.0 and 1 others like this.

What a dolt. Seriously, who gives a crap about Obama's half-brother? Every family's got at least one idiot.

Somehow I think Hillary's guests, real billionaires Mark Cuban and (Republican) Meg Whitman are a bit more impressive and intimidating.
    panic and Serendipity like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Why should Hillary or anyone else care about Obama's brother being there anyway? What's Trump's strategy there? Obama's not running. He's not Hillary's brother.
    right? obama's already won his own election, TWICE. trump reeks of desperation, what a bottom feeder.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

panic, HWBL, SHELLEE and 11 others like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Thread Information