Page 186 of 246 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 3689
Like Tree9988Likes

Thread: Can we talk about this Trump thing?

Fly_On_TheWall likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

America's future.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

it's a whole pack of trumps
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

There he goes again. Almost everyone on my Mom's side of the family went to college. We all live in nice houses in quiet neighborhoods. WTF is he talking about.

Towards the end of his Florida rally today, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump hit on the portion where he attempts to appeal to minorities, specifically African-Americans and Hispanics.

Stating that Hispanic and black communities have been ravaged by the policies of Hillary Clinton, he told those voters that he “will give them their hope, their jobs, their education.”

This moved into a discussion about how inner cities are at their worst state in history and how those walking the streets risk being randomly shot. (Trump has been criticized for implying that most Hispanics and African-Americans live in ghettos and the inner-city.)

Following some condemnation of Democratic leaders failing blacks, Trump then said they have no current hopes and should thus vote for him.

“So they have no jobs, they have horrible education, they have no safety or security and i say to the African-American community, what the hell do you have to lose?”

He finished up this train of thought by telling black voters, “I will fix it, I will fix it.”

http://www.mediaite.com/election-201...ble-education/

As an aside, Tom Brady walked out of a press conference this week when asked if he supports Trump.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

I hate Tom Brady so much. I try to keep it to myself because I'm surrounded by Brady lovers but sometimes I just have to let it out.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Shut it Greys!
    LastLook likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

No
    SHELLEE, LastLook and gas_chick like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'll be at his triumphant return to Gillette this Sunday. I'll ask him about it.
    LastLook likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I'll be at his triumphant return to Gillette this Sunday. I'll ask him about it.
    About Trump grabbing his pussy?

If you ask a motherfucker if they support Trump and they even hesitate ​to say no, cut them loose. No reasons, no excuses justify it. Fuck Brady.
    greysfang, Mivvi21 and gas_chick like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I so would love to make this my FB avatar
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I can't even watch those video's. I sometimes can't believe that people are really like that. It's so bizarre to me. I can't imagine saying those sorts of things EVER.

It makes me sad and it's frightening to think that there are women out there who believe that this is just the way men are and that it's expected and completely OK. No wonder we're seeing so many men that are in their 30's and 40's with the mentality of a drunken frat boy.
    Serendipity, HWBL, SHELLEE and 3 others like this.

It's 2016 and one of the parts of Hillary's platform is enforcing payment equality, so women who make $0.80 in the same job someone with a dick makes $1.00 doing, for the.same.fucking.job.for.the.same.amount.of.time. Geezus FUCKING christ, how is that an issue? How is that POSSIBLE?! No wonder the fucking neanderthal Cheeto has fucking fantards.
    LastLook, HWBL, needmeds and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I can't even watch those video's. I sometimes can't believe that people are really like that. It's so bizarre to me. I can't imagine saying those sorts of things EVER.
    I haven't watched one of those videos either, I just can't bring myself to see the ignorance.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information