Page 183 of 246 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 3689
Like Tree9988Likes

Thread: Can we talk about this Trump thing?

^Oh THAT'S why he's sniffing all the time!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

This year's Trumpkins:

My personal favorite:

Elite Member

He is so freaking fugly.
    Mivvi21 and panic like this.

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

The Trump campaign said it’s gaining momentum — by imagining a world in which women don’t vote

This election is pretty weird.

Updated by German Lopez @germanrlopez german.lopez@vox.com Oct 12, 2016, 12:20p

Eric Trump sent out a fundraising email on Wednesday that claims “right now all the momentum is on our side.” To prove it, the email contains this animated map:

Follow

Igor Bobic
    @igorbobic

New fundraising email from Eric Trump tells supporters campaign is making "huge gains" and includes this gif
    9:21 AM - 12 Oct 2016

There’s just one problem: As the Guardian pointed out, this is what the electoral map looks like only if women don’t vote at all. On Tuesday, Nate Silver at FiveThirtyEight posted a map in which only men vote:
    View image on Twitter

For those curious, this is what the map would look like if only women voted:
    View image on Twitter

Presumably, the Trump campaign is not relying on a repeal of the 19th Amendment, which gave women the right to vote, to win the 2016 election. So it’s pretty difficult to buy the campaign’s claim that it has the momentum on its side.

In fact, recent polls show that Hillary Clinton has opened up a big lead as Trump has been mired in several scandals, including the leak of 2005 audio in which Trump said he can sexually assault attractive women because he’s a celebrity.

The Trump campaign said it’s gaining momentum — by imagining a world in which women don’t vote - Vox

MmeVertigina likes this.

Haha, Maryland doesn't have as many stupid men as other states!!!
    KrisNine, gas_chick and OCD like this.

sometimes I really loathe men
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

OCD

This bolsters my belief that a large number of men are basically Donald without the balls and money. Women nationwide need to go frigid. The lone man in my house will be voting for Hillary. Misogyny lives- that map proves it.

I flipped off a pack of fat middle aged women with mall hair off last weekend with their stupid trump signs waving at traffic. I just don't get it. When it comes to women, Donald only values the fuckable. I've not seen any women supporting him locally that he would fuck.

This election has ruined my Zen. My friend and I say "Buddhist Up!" when we have shitty thoughts about other humans to try and encourage a more positive vibe, but at this point we've both said fuck it. I don't even say the word hate in my house, but the Donald has changed all that. My poor kids probably think I have Tourette's at this point.
    HWBL, Janus, sprynkles and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    This bolsters my belief that a large number of men are basically Donald without the balls and money. Women nationwide need to go frigid.
    It worked 2,400 years ago! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Billy Bush has ALWAYS been the biggest douchebag, I'm not at all surprised by what he said. I hope the little cry-baby's "career" is in fact over.
    Thanksgiving with the family is going to be awkward this year.
    OrangeSlice and InigoMontoya like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

A friend of mine used to work with Billy when he was on the radio in D.C. He cheered when Billy was fired. He said that Billy was an arrogant jerk to work with and he was famous around the station for saying inappropriate things. Billy met his wife at the station. She used to call into his show and they allegedly hooked up at a personal appearance he made.
    Brookie likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    The Trump campaign said it’s gaining momentum — by imagining a world in which women don’t vote

This election is pretty weird.

Updated by German Lopez @germanrlopez german.lopez@vox.com Oct 12, 2016, 12:20p

Eric Trump sent out a fundraising email on Wednesday that claims “right now all the momentum is on our side.” To prove it, the email contains this animated map:

Follow

Igor Bobic
    @igorbobic

New fundraising email from Eric Trump tells supporters campaign is making "huge gains" and includes this gif
    9:21 AM - 12 Oct 2016

There’s just one problem: As the Guardian pointed out, this is what the electoral map looks like only if women don’t vote at all. On Tuesday, Nate Silver at FiveThirtyEight posted a map in which only men vote:
    View image on Twitter

For those curious, this is what the map would look like if only women voted:
    View image on Twitter

Presumably, the Trump campaign is not relying on a repeal of the 19th Amendment, which gave women the right to vote, to win the 2016 election. So it’s pretty difficult to buy the campaign’s claim that it has the momentum on its side.

In fact, recent polls show that Hillary Clinton has opened up a big lead as Trump has been mired in several scandals, including the leak of 2005 audio in which Trump said he can sexually assault attractive women because he’s a celebrity.

The Trump campaign said it€™s gaining momentum €” by imagining a world in which women don€™t vote - Vox

I just hope we all don't get our periods on November 8th and have to stay home because of that being unclean problem.
    lurkur, greysfang, Trixie and 4 others like this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    I just hope we all don't get our periods on November 8th and have to stay home because of that being unclean problem.
    I'll mark my ballot with menstrual blood if I have to.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Thread Information