Page 136 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3689
Like Tree9988Likes

Thread: Can we talk about this Trump thing?

HWBL, Brookie, OrangeSlice and 2 others like this.

It's Almost Over

The new edition of TIME magazine features a cover story titled, "Inside Donald Trump's Meltdown," chronicling Donald Trump's disastrous three weeks since his unsuccessful and poorly-managed Republican National Convention.

While the cover image is worth a thousand words, here's a telling excerpt:

"Like the rest of the party, Trump’s staff has been flummoxed by his political naiveté. They describe a candidate who doesn’t understand the basics of modern campaigns, from why you knock on doors to how to read a poll to why he should be dialing for dollars more aggressively. His headquarters has enough palace intrigue and warring fiefs to rival the fictional badlands of Westeros. 'You’re always afraid of getting fired,' says one staffer, 'but it’s his fault, not ours.'"

And this, talk about Trump's relationship with RNC chairman Reince Priebus, stating, "every bond has its breaking point. For this partnership, the moment nearly arrived in early August. Priebus was on vacation when he learned that Trump had declined to endorse Paul Ryan, the Speaker of the House and a close friend. The chairman had a frank message for the nominee, according to two Republican officials briefed on the call. Priebus told Trump that internal GOP polling suggested he was on track to lose the election. And if Trump didn’t turn around his campaign over the coming weeks, the Republican National Committee would consider redirecting party resources and machinery to House and Senate races."
    Brookie and panic like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    I love this to an unreasonable degree.

(And someone out there is already mass producing a line of Trump Melt-Down candles.)

It's Almost Over

The new edition of TIME magazine features a cover story titled, "Inside Donald Trump's Meltdown," chronicling Donald Trump's disastrous three weeks since his unsuccessful and poorly-managed Republican National Convention.

While the cover image is worth a thousand words, here's a telling excerpt:

"Like the rest of the party, Trump’s staff has been flummoxed by his political naiveté. They describe a candidate who doesn’t understand the basics of modern campaigns, from why you knock on doors to how to read a poll to why he should be dialing for dollars more aggressively. His headquarters has enough palace intrigue and warring fiefs to rival the fictional badlands of Westeros. 'You’re always afraid of getting fired,' says one staffer, 'but it’s his fault, not ours.'"

And this, talk about Trump's relationship with RNC chairman Reince Priebus, stating, "every bond has its breaking point. For this partnership, the moment nearly arrived in early August. Priebus was on vacation when he learned that Trump had declined to endorse Paul Ryan, the Speaker of the House and a close friend. The chairman had a frank message for the nominee, according to two Republican officials briefed on the call. Priebus told Trump that internal GOP polling suggested he was on track to lose the election. And if Trump didn’t turn around his campaign over the coming weeks, the Republican National Committee would consider redirecting party resources and machinery to House and Senate races."
    Like it, yet it's dangerous to publish this before the elections. Why? Because his certifiable followers are fanatics and for some reason his lunacy and theirs is very contagious; it spreads like an oil spill. Also, articles like this might (and possibly will) give Democrats a false sense of safety. A premature feeling of "Wow, we dodged that bullet" that will lull them into inactivity and, most dangerously, the lack of need to go cast their vote for real in November. Dems are just much less fanatic than rightwingers. So, please, keep convincing everybody you know they really should go out and vote in November, or this Trump presidency nightmare might still come true..........
    BITTER, panic, Alysheba and 1 others like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Donald Trump has said he would be happy to try US citizens at Guantánamo Bay because the country needs a 'very safe place' to keep terrorists.

The proposal would require an act of Congress as it is currently illegal to try American citizens at military tribunals.

The firebrand Republican presidential nominee has previously ruled out closing the Cuban detention facility.

After President Obama vowed to shut the prison, Trump claimed he would reverse that decision and instead 'load it up with bad dudes.'

I would say they could be tried there, that would be fine', he said.

'I know that they want to try them in our regular court systems, and I don't like that at all. I don't like that at all.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4H7Y94rXS
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    panic likes this.

Neither can we.
    gas_chick and BITTER like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    My eyes started to cross as soon as I saw all the squiggly bits and the graphs, but the gist of it is "Sane Tweet = Staffer. Insane Tweet = Trump".
    ShimmeringGlow likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

LOL. Do he or his minions even KNOW what sarcasm means? So he's trying to claim he was making fun of the idea that Obama/Hilary co-founded ISIS?
    What a pathetic circus this is.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

He sounded pretty serious to me.
    These tweets reek of backtracking.
    Alysheba and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Everything he says is a joke. A bad joke.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Or that Mo posted it.
    If Mo had posted it, it would have been punctuated correctly. That's how I tell the difference.

As a side note, when one makes statements referencing his/her high IQ, it's always beneficial to use proper grammar.
    HWBL, Alysheba and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

FAMILY OF FRAUDS: Ivanka Trump Hit With Massive Lawsuit, You WILL NOT Believe What For (DETAILS)

AMILY OF FRAUDS: Ivanka Trump Hit With Massive Lawsuit, You WILL NOT Believe What For (DETAILS)

Copying other people’s work seems to run in the Trump family. The Huffington Post has just revealed that Ivanka Trump is now being sued for copying shoe designs.

Luxury Italian footwear company Aquazzura filed a trademark lawsuit against Ivanka Trump on Tuesday. According to the footwear company, Ivanka Trump and co-defendant Marc Fisher Footwear Company used deceptive trade practices by copying one of Aquazzura’s sandal designed. “The Wild Thing,” priced at $785, is one of Aquazzura’s most popular designs and a best seller.

Compared side by side, Ivanka Trumps “Hettie” shoe, priced at only $145 is indistinguishable from Aquazzura’s Wild Thing. Some online retailers sell the Hettie shoe for as low as $50, severely undercutting Aquazzura with the same design.

Marc Fisher Footwear Company CFO, Matthew Burris issued a statement to Huffington Post upon inquiry, stating that the lawsuit is simply a publicity stunt.
    ‘[The Hettie shoe] is representative of a trending fashion style, is not subject to intellectual property law protection and there are similar styles made by several major brands. The lawsuit is without merit and we will vigorously defend ourselves against the claim.’
    Edgardo Osorio, the founding designer for Aquazzura began a social media campaign against Ivanka Trump four months ago. The company has been posting images to its Instagram page shaming Ivanka Trump’s footwear line and showing comparisons between the two. Osorio even called her out during Paris Fashion Week to expose his message beyond the usual die-hard fashionistas.
    Osorio says it’s not personal, however, and blamed the industry itself in an interview withFootwear News in May.

‘I have nothing against Ivanka Trump. It’s not only her, and I’m glad to do other posts. I plan to do the same with Steve Madden and other people who have ripped us off.’
    Aquazzura now employs a full-time team to monitor copycat manufacturers who steal his designs.

One of the most disturbing things in the fashion industry is when someone blatantly steals your copyright designs and doesn't care. You should know better. Shame on you @ivankatrump! Imitation is NOT the most sincere form of flattery. #aquazzura#ivankatrump Proud of mine #madeinitaly#italiansdoitbetter 🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹
    ShimmeringGlow and Kittylady like this.

Witchywoman likes this.

***** celeb

The actor William Bogert, 52 years later:

Witchywoman likes this.

***** celeb

Thread Information