Page 109 of 246 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 3689
Like Tree9988Likes

Thread: Can we talk about this Trump thing?

So, it's Chachi (spelling? Relevant for 5 minutes almost 40 years ago) and Trump's various crotchfruits resulting from his cum dumpings in various wives who are speaking on his behalf at the fucktard convention this week?
    Brookie likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Something to lighten the mood.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Hey Chachi, go fuck yourself.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

And to think that he was one of my crushes.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Last edited by ShimmeringGlow; July 18th, 2016 at 10:24 AM.

^^^Don't feel bad SHELLEE. I used to like Ken Wahl until I found out what a racist and homophobe he was. Now he's an obese drunk.
    ShimmeringGlow and SHELLEE like this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

This bears repeating.

I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    ^^^Don't feel bad SHELLEE. I used to like Ken Wahl until I found out what a racist and homophobe he was. Now he's an obese drunk.
    Ken Wahl was the sexiest man alive at one point and now he isn't even a footnote in television history.

Speaking of "Wiseguy," did you all know about this?

Who Is Robin Leach’s Girlfriend Joan Severance on ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’?

by 2Paragraphs in Culture | June 21, 2016

Joan Severance and Robin Leach on 'Celebrity Wife Swap' (ABC)
    On Celebrity Wife Swap, Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous host Robin Leach and Oscar-winning actor Eric Roberts (Runaway Train) swapped wives. Eric has been married to his wife, actress Eliza Roberts since 1992. Robin started dating his longtime girlfriend Joan Severance in 2002. Joan is 17 years Robin’s junior.

Trending Today

Sponsored by Revcontent

READ PREVIOUS POST:

Who Is Eric Roberts’ Wife Eliza on ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’?

Oscar-winning actor Eric Roberts (Runaway Train) and his wife of 24 years, Eliza, participated in an episode of Celebrity Wife...

Close

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    And take your homophobic lesbian hating wife with you, you fucking irrelevant piece of shit!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Donald Trump's Ghostwriter Tony Schwartz Says Trump Presidency May End Society

By Emily Cahn July 18, 2016
    LIKE MIC ON FACEBOOK:

IN COLLABORATION WITH
    America's Next... is Mic's home for coverage of the issues, people and moments that matter most in the 2016 presidential election.

Schwartz told the New Yorker he feels "a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is."

The ghost-writer had almost nothing nice to say in the piece about Trump both as a person and as a businessman.

Schwartz described Trump as "a kindergartner who can't sit still in a classroom."

He questioned Trump's intellect, saying "I seriously doubt that Trump has ever read a book straight through in his adult life."
    Schwartz called Trump a liar who "had a complete lack of conscience" about lying.

And he said if he could re-name The Art of the Deal, he'd title it The Sociopath.
    "My 2-year-old grandson has a longer attention span than Donald Trump," Schwartz said. Trump, in an interview with the New Yorker, denied that Schwartz co-wrote the book.

"I wrote the book. I wrote the book. It was my book. And it was a No. 1 best-seller, and one of the best-selling business books of all time. Some say it was the best-selling business book ever."
    And he said Schwartz spoke for the New Yorker's tell-all for "publicity."

"That's great disloyalty, because I made Tony rich," Trump told the magazine of Schwartz's comments. "He owes a lot to me. I helped him when he didn't have two cents in his pocket. It's great disloyalty. I guess he thinks it's good for him but he'll find out it's not good for him."

https://mic.com/articles/148976/dona...ial#.Qc9ThwV99

^^Why is it not going to be good for him? Does Trump think Schwartz will be blackballed because he dissed him? Not.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Been watching the convention and I legitimately feel like throwing up.
    Brookie likes this.

It's shaping up to be more entertaining than I imagined. Anybody who had “Day One” in the “When Will Someone Say Something Really Racist at the GOP Convention,” you win!!!

Rep. Steve King wonders what ‘sub-groups’ besides whites made contributions to civilization

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) offered an unusual defense of the racial homogeneity of his party during a panel on MSNBC Monday evening.

The group, led by Chris Hayes, was discussing the first day of the Republican national convention, and Donald Trump's history of racially-loaded comments and behavior. King told Hayes that he thought Trump had "modified" his behavior in that regard, but Esquire's Charlie Pierce said he didn't see much diversity reflected in the gathering itself.

"If you're really optimistic, you can say that this is the last time that old white people will command the Republican party's attention, its platform, its public face," Esquire's Charles Pierce said. "That hall is wired," he continued. "That hall is wired by loud, unhappy, dissatisfied white people."

King objected.

"This 'old white people' business does get a little tired, Charlie," King said. "I'd ask you to go back through history and figure out, where are these contributions that have been made by these other categories of people that you're talking about, where did any other subgroup of people contribute more to civilization?"

"Than white people?" Hayes asked, clearly amazed.

"Than, than Western civilization itself," King replied. "It's rooted in Western Europe, Eastern Europe and the United States of America and every place where the footprint of Christianity settled the world. That's all of Western civilization."

The other panelists objected, with Hayes trying to keep the peace. Panelist April Ryan, who is black, asked, "What about Asia? What about Africa?"

"We're not going to argue the history of Western civilization," Hayes said. "Let me note for the record that if you're looking at the ledger of Western civilization, for every flourishing democracy, you have Hitler and Stalin as well"

King was in the news most recently for including a Confederate flag among a cluster of pennants on the desk in his office, but his history of racially inflammatory comments extends back much further. In 2013, King was criticized by his peers after he insisted that for every immigrant in the country illegally who becomes a valedictorian, "there’s another 100 out there that — they weigh 130 pounds, and they’ve got calves the size of cantaloupes because they’re hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert." Earlier this year, he pushed hard to block the addition of Harriet Tubman to the $20 bill.

In the wake of the murder of five police officers in Dallas, King accused the shooter of having been inspired by "anti-white/cop events illuminated by Obama."

During the primaries, King was a supporter of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas). During the MSNBC segment, King admitted that his support for Donald Trump was somewhat grudging.

For the record, there have been a great number of non-white contributions to human civilization. Civilization first arose in cities in Mesopotamia, in what is now Iraq and Syria. Arabic and Middle Eastern inventors and scientists brought astronomy to the world, which in turn aided innovations in navigation. Critical innovations in mathematics and architecture originated in the same area. The Chinese contributed philosophical precepts and early monetary systems, among other things. The specific inventions that were created outside of the Western world are too many to list: the seismograph, the umbrella, gunpowder, stirrups, the compass.

Oh, and, of course, the non-Western world gave us the numeric system that will be used to tally up the delegates to make Trump the nominee of King's party.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... ilization/

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Oh Steve King, making Iowa proud again.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

I guess no one told him his precious NRA can thank the Chinese for gunpowder. Dumbass.

Thread Information