Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: California mayor sends e-mail with watermelons on White House lawn

I could wipe my ass on the Confederate flag and not feel real bad about it...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I wouldn't know, I'm not from South Carolina, and I don't know anyone that is.
    Also, I don't know anyone that's really concerned with a war that happened almost 150 years ago either. I think most of us ignorant, white southerners are worried about the war being fought today.
    I know people from SC, and I've been there, and they almost worship the Confederate Flag in that state. And I've spent a lot of time in the South and have heard people talk about the glory days before the Civil War and have seen too many images depicting the greatness of the 'Old South.'

And that's not saying that all white southerners are ignorant. I've seen ignorance in the north & south defy color lines.

^ I did not know that. I am going to SC the end of this month (supposed to, but since the injury I don't know). I will have to check that out.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I know people from SC, and I've been there, and they almost worship the Confederate Flag in that state. And I've spent a lot of time in the South and have heard people talk about the glory days before the Civil War and have seen too many images depicting the greatness of the 'Old South.'

And that's not saying that all white southerners are ignorant. I've seen ignorance in the north & south defy color lines.
    I watched a special on Martin Luther King, Jr. the other day and the existence of racism in the north and Chicago specifically - was really discussed at length. People seem to forget that racism wasn't/isn't confined to one area or one race.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Have I got the product for you:

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

I watched a special on Martin Luther King, Jr. the other day and the existence of racism in the north and Chicago specifically - was really discussed at length. People seem to forget that racism wasn't/isn't confined to one area or one race.
    Exactly. Racism isn't exclusive to one area of the country or to one specific race.

I have an idea. For those who think we are way too 'P.C.' and that people nowadays can't take a joke, please do the following.

Next time at work, send out a company wide e-mail inviting everyone to a 'Black history month' party at your house. Put down the menu listing as fried chicken, watermelon, and collard greens. Put a nice personal graphic touch by putting those old images of 'minstrel' characters and caricatures similar to that posted on this very thread.

Let the "merriment" start, we all need to chill and get a sense of humor right?

but anybody who got offended by that would be too PC though.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I'm black. I'm offended by the e-mail. I'm not southern but my grandmother was and I was raised in a rather southern tradition. Now Im done with this dumbass thread.

Is it really racist. Jesus God.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

*spits out skoal*

Traitah!!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Have I got the product for you:

Now this here's different. This is an homage. Where'd you find that and do they have any NASCAR themed tp??

awesome
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

who knew it came in all these varietes?.....i stick to plain old white paper...no need for dye in those sensitive areas...and i certainly have no wish to see either of those faces between my legs

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Angry

Mayor who sent watermelon e-mail says he'll resign

LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – The mayor of a small Southern California city says he will resign after being criticized for sharing an e-mail picture depicting the White House lawn planted with watermelons under the title "No Easter egg hunt this year."

Los Alamitos Mayor Dean Grose issued a statement Thursday saying he is sorry and will step down as mayor at Monday's City Council meeting.
    Grose came under fire for sending the picture to what he called "a small group of friends." One of the recipients, a local businesswoman and city volunteer, publicly scolded the mayor for his actions.

Grose says he accepts that the e-mail was in poor taste and has affected his ability to lead the city. Grose said he didn't mean to offend anyone and claimed he was unaware of the racial stereotype linking black people with eating watermelons.

Located in Orange County, Los Alamitos is a 2 1/4-square-mile city of around 12,000 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Where'd you find that and do they have any NASCAR themed tp??
    From here: Rebel Confederate Flag Toilet Paper
    and yes: title
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Racism always trumps common sense!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information