Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: California campus riled by student panel discussing cartoons of Prophet Muhammad

Default Re: California campus riled by student panel discussing cartoons of Prophet Muhammad

A good chunk of Muslims actually cheer for the nutcases, btw.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Silver Member

Default Re: California campus riled by student panel discussing cartoons of Prophet Muhammad

Quote Originally Posted by Hazeleyed_Honey
    Why let a bunch of radical and insane whackjob loonies do harm to the religion?Islam, is a faith just liek Judaism and Christianity, and whoever does ANYTHING violent in the name of these religions will not do harm to the religion because we KNOW these faiths do not advocate these horrendous and abhorrent acts.There is 2 billion Muslims in the world, and instead people will take a sect of radical nutjobs and say they are doing harm to the religion?For the fact there is religious fundamentalists in Churches molesting little boys and raping them while the Vatican is trying to keep them undercover...And the there is Bush, as an evanligelical Christian is against homosexuality and takes away people's freedoms where his government has committed human rights violations of ALL sorts and who believes it is a "crusade" and that God spoke to him has murdered 100,000 Iraqi civilians with his brutal war...So the should we take Bush and all the other powerful wackjob radical Christians and say they are doing harm to Christianity?

So what the heck are they doing to do about these terrorists?How do they have the power to marginalize these terorrists?They live in dictatorship regimes.Like I told you, they are victims of these terrorists too.Their governments are funding these terrorists in which are allies with the Western powers...I can tur around and say why isn't the America public doing aything about Bush?Well, that is because they do not have the power.These people who are mostly improverished will tend to look out for their own self-interests-like worrying about enough money to bring food to their tables. They surely do not care about the terrorists, they say it is not them.Why are you criticizing the Muslim people?Wat can thy do?It is their governments like the Saudi royal kingdom who fund them..And these terorrists are not visible or even seen. Like when Zarqawi attacked Jordan, there were big protests shouting death to Al-Zarqawi.

Another thing, most Muslims in the Middle East do not even believe Al-Qaeda exists, they believe in conspiracies that western governments are behind these attacks to make it look like Muslim radicals are the culprits. That is another factor.
    I am not talking about the good people of the Muslim faith and not all Muslims live in dictatorship regimes. I am talking about the thousands and thousands of violent rioters that want people dead because they feel disrespect to their prophet and faith. These radical nutjobs and terrorists are showing disrespect to their prophet and faith by their actions. Yes, and even killing each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    Your so right!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    Just like how there is a good chunk of westeners and Christians who chear on warmongers and butchers like Bush and his cronies.

Quote Originally Posted by serenity
    I am not talking about the good people of the Muslim faith and not all Muslims live in dictatorship regimes. I am talking about the thousands and thousands of violent rioters that want people dead because they feel disrespect to their prophet and faith. These radical nutjobs and terrorists are showing disrespect to their prophet and faith by their actions. Yes, and even killing each other.
    Obviously, they are showing disrespect and are being all UN-Islamic about it.

But then again they live in dictatorship regimes which allow this crap.They live in countries that have corrupt and misused laws. Now, if they lived here,how we live in the West where we have stable laws which withold and in democracries, they would think in a slight different context and would never dare behave that way.

Just like how there is a good chunk of westeners and Christians who chear on warmongers and butchers like Bush and his cronies.
    Exactly.

But then again they live in dictatorship regimes which allow this crap.They live in countries that have corrupt and misused laws. Now, if they lived here,how we live in the West where we have stable laws which withold and in democracries, they would think in a slight different context and would never dare behave that way.
    Totally agree with you, and the funny thing many of these corrupted regimes are supported by US admin.

Just to clear something when we defend Islam we by no means are defending the wackos like Osama, Al Zarqawi or any other terrorist. We condemn their idealogy and horrific acts. In fact Muslims are their largest victims and targets. But we are also against the ganging on mainstream Islam because of these people, even if they are thousands, the soldiers who are doing all the killings are in hundreds of thousands! we didnt see any attacks against Judaism for Israel's policies, against Buddhism for Burma's policies or Tamil's suicide bombers, against Christianity for Serb's massacres, holocaust, Iraq war, Afghanistan war, Vietnamme war, Cambodia bombings, Libya bombings, Sudan bombings, Oklahoma bombing, nuclear bombs on Japan, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazeleyed_Honey

Ok, im fucking tired of this "Yeah, well this person does THAT, so hah!" response anytime someone points something out that a group of muslims/christians/aliens/moocows do.

How is that relevant? "Some muslims cheer Osama"

"Yeah, well christians cheer pat robertson!"

... so what? Does that detract from the fact that some Muslims cheer Osama? No. Why was it mentioned? Pure defensive reaction, and its kind of childish.

Yes, we KNOW other people do this or that. They aren't the topic however.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information