Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush:"US should've bombed Auschwitz"

Bomb it? Like with the prisoners inside it? Hah? I swear to God, the man is functionally retarded.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    I ask because I come into contact with people who still defend this @#*&! to this day!

Love to hear comments from non-US people too.
    Well, I think most of the finnish people have hated Bush since the war started. In Finland, and most likely at least in Sweden, Norway and Denmark, he's regarged as one of the dumbest and power-hungry persons alive, and when he was re-elected everyones jaw dropped out of shock. Can't say it made the rest of the country look good. ;/ I also think that the French loath Americans 10 times more now, after Bush's time in power.

Quote Originally Posted by coolios5o View Post
    Well, I think most of the finnish people have hated Bush since the war started. In Finland, and most likely at least in Sweden, Norway and Denmark, he's regarged as one of the dumbest and power-hungry persons alive, and when he was re-elected everyones jaw dropped out of shock. Can't say it made the rest of the country look good. ;/ I also think that the French loath Americans 10 times more now, after Bush's time in power.
    That's exactly the attitude in Greece too.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Does anyone actually still think he is doing a good job? I'd especially like to know from those who voted for him in 2004.
    i'm not thrilled with him, but i would still vote for him over john kerry, again.

.... see, that's just insanity. He's ruined America singlehandedly, and bankrupted it too.

What the hell good has he done? What could he have possibly done to warrant ANYBODY voting for him?!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^
    I was thinking about that the other day Grimm. WTF has the idiot done to benefit the US? I would like to see someone offer up one solid action he took...also, I'd like to know what he did to gain votes.

I work in elections, so this interests me.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    .... see, that's just insanity. He's ruined America singlehandedly, and bankrupted it too.

What the hell good has he done? What could he have possibly done to warrant ANYBODY voting for him?!
    we have financially been in the hole long before bush took office.

i did not, and still don't, like john kerry. i would not vote for him. and just because someone voted for bush doesn't mean that they think he is the greatest, or that he has done a fabulous job. i won't vote for hilary either. obama....maybe, but definitely not until he clarifies his position on more issues, instead of just vaguely speaking about change.

.. you had a 500 BILLION dollar surplus before Bush took office!

ANYBODY would be better than Bush. Hell, my desk lamp could do a better job.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    ^
    I was thinking about that the other day Grimm. WTF has the idiot done to benefit the US? I would like to see someone offer up one solid action he took...also, I'd like to know what he did to gain votes.

I work in elections, so this interests me.
    I heard that Bush had declared not to allow homosexual marriages and this could have had some effects on the voting. Of course it wasn't the main reason he was re-elected, but for some I guess that could've been a big deal. And yes, I don't know if this is in any way true, just heard it from a friend of mine.

I ask because I come into contact with people who still defend this @#*&! to this day!

Love to hear comments from non-US people too.
    I still run into a few Bush supporters, too. I work with two of them.

Even they're getting fed up with him, but they'll still defend him, and try to convince me that Bill Clinton was worse than Bush could ever be.

Hell I know some of my family in Puerto Rico that are saying that the island should've been succeded so they did'nt have to call that chimp retard "President". Bush is a disgrace to our country and to the position of President.

As for a couple of Bush supporters I know, well I asked them if they like the economy and the weak dollar; they regret even thiking about voting for Bush twice and wished they had'nt. I like to push it in their faces everytime we met because they KNOW they are apart of a outdated party of asshats.

something like 93% of canadians polled would rather have any democrat as a president than Bush lol

the other 7 percent are cattle-rancher oil biblethumpers from alberta, and the mentally challenged.

Yeahhhhhhhh they also should have done something about the prisoners in the camps they found when trudging towards Berlin.. you know, the ones with the pink triangle sewn to them.. instead of LEAVING THEM THERE TO ROT AND DIE because hey, they're just faggots right?

They LEFT them in those camps and just walked right on by.. sure, they let the jews out of other camps but conveniently forgot about these ones..

where the fuck are *my* reparations?

(just kidding, i dont actually want any I think we've done well enough on our fucking own, taken back that symbol and fought tooth and nail for everything we have now and we didn't ask for fucking handouts or 'reparations')
    Grimm, I have to admit I know nothing of this side of the holocaust (all those murdered were in the holocaust, imo), so when when you have the time, I would appreciate if you would enlighten us about it.
    Coffee is my happy drug

I heard that Bush had declared not to allow homosexual marriages and this could have had some effects on the voting. Of course it wasn't the main reason he was re-elected, but for some I guess that could've been a big deal. And yes, I don't know if this is in any way true, just heard it from a friend of mine.
    This just makes me even more angry. How the hell he thinks he has the right to tell people who they can or cannot marry is beyond me. Oh yeah, that's right...God talks to him and tells him he's making all of the right choices for our country! He makes me so mad that I have to physically tell myself to calm down. Repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I still run into a few Bush supporters, too. I work with two of them.

Even they're getting fed up with him, but they'll still defend him, and try to convince me that Bill Clinton was worse than Bush could ever be.
    I know a few myself and I've given up talking to most of them about it...cuz we just usually end up squabbling. However, their arguments are getting weaker and weaker now.

something like 93% of canadians polled would rather have any democrat as a president than Bush lol

the other 7 percent are cattle-rancher oil biblethumpers from alberta, and the mentally challenged.
    I just spit out my H20.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

not to mention the whole world hates us now; that in and of itself is quite depressing to me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information