Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush is alleged to be a homo, have screwed a senator and gone to an 'ex-gay' ministry

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    As hilarious as it would be..I do not believe Bush has been or is now gay.
    although I have to admit to my disgrace that (if he was not such a ridiculous asshat) I would find him attractive..God help me I do not know why I would find chimpy attractive but I would
    Oh Soj, I feel your pain. He resembles an ex of mine and I agree with what you said. WAHHHHHHHHHH!
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Now is that a look of LOVE I detect from male prostitute Gannon directed at Bush(who is enthusiastically rubbing Gannon's head)!

Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Oh dear me. All of you who are thinking lustful thoughts about the chimp should go and do penance. He is not, in any way, shape, form or manner, a sexy man. I am so ashamed of all of you.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

A typical day at the White House with Bush surfing the net!

uh oh..

LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Oh dear me. All of you who are thinking lustful thoughts about the chimp should go and do penance. He is not, in any way, shape, form or manner, a sexy man. I am so ashamed of all of you.
    Maybe it's the neanderthal look to him. It's deep in my biological subconscious???? *crawls away to scrub out her eyes, brush her mouth with soap in shame*

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Yes, yes, do all that and more because you know this man has a small penis and that he is of the 'wham, bam, thank you man' school of sexual performance. I guarantee Laura has never had an orgasm with him.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Okay now that got a belly laugh out of me. Omfg.

Hahahahaha..hehehehe...I am not a homo..kay??..really I am not..I AM NOT A HOMO!! GET IT!!!?? I AM NOT A HOMO!!..OH JUST FUCK OFF ALL OF YOU...

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    Thanks for being so understanding. *sigh*

Clarification: This was posted in response to Grimm.

you must realize PB that as much as we admire Grimm and agree with his ability to express his arguments...he can never EVER admit that he has made a mistake, had gone too far, etc. Unlike the rest of us who can occaisonally make a mistake (and admit to said mistake) Grimm for some reason cannot do this. Very unfortunate IMHO. I have yet in all of his postings to see Grimm actually come out and admit to making a mistake. Very Very unfortunate.

Uh, Ive admitted mistakes MANY a time in the past, however I refuse to submit my reactions to a committee review. In this particular instance, the caution being shown seems overbearing and silly and that's my opinion and mine alone. It's not like I'm nailing you to a wall and screaming "YOU'RE A BAD PERSON!" or something.

I feel how I feel, and I'm not about to temper it. If y'all can't deal ... ah well.

p.s. go suck a fuck Sojita

*drunken dry hump*

On another less personal note and much more topically, Bush has refused an investigation into this pedo matter.. how interesting!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post

gee I see you have still not learned your lesson about personal attacks. Just like when in the Steve Irwin thread you personally attacked,. and then deleted the attack-but not before Noday caught you and noted in the thread that you had done so after your deletion. And exactly where and when have you ever admitted to making a mistake and making a retraction?

^^Not sure what review committee you speak of Grimm since the decision was mine alone. I was the only mod on duty so to speak.

We may only be a gossip forum, but as past experience has shown, people can and do pursue legal action against this site. I'm not saying it WILL happen in this instance, but I'm not willing to chance it. I have a lot of experience with this kind of thing and trust me, people take notice when they are accused. Alleged is a simple word, but it covers a lot of ass.

gee I see you have still not learned your lesson about personal attacks. Just like when in the Steve Irwin thread you personally attacked,. and then deleted the attack-but not before Noday caught you and noted in the thread that you had done so after your deletion. And exactly where and when have you ever admitted to making a mistake and making a retraction?
    Omg, lighten up.. it's a joke. How many people do you know who p.s. a "suck a fuck", combined with a dry humping? Clean the sand out of your vagina.

Secondly, apparently the powers of self-editing go unotticed to the grand poobahs.. i realized my mistake and got rid of it not 5 seconds after I had posted it with tiki/macabre, Sojita. apparently you forgot that little tidbit in your small seizure of self righteousness this past 5 mins.

Dipshit tiki/macabre didn't bother with her little "go fuck yourself" admonition and got NOTHING for it while I got relegated to the backwater of the internet despite having taken corrective measure of my own. NoDay was just *waiting* for it through the baiting and jumped, like she was someone's *alleged* lapdog. So please, cry the crocodile tears in a direction where someone might care. I suggest Bangladesh.

^^Not sure what review committee you speak of Grimm since the decision was mine alone. I was the only mod on duty so to speak.

We may only be a gossip forum, but as past experience has shown, people can and do pursue legal action against this site. I'm not saying it WILL happen in this instance, but I'm not willing to chance it. I have a lot of experience with this kind of thing and trust me, people take notice when they are accused. Alleged is a simple word, but it covers a lot of ass.
    I would pay 5 american dollars to see Bush throw a hissyfit over his homopost.

sorry, alleged homopost

and now i got a warning. Oh come off it. Has this place devolved so far in humor?

Seriously, get a grip people. Laugh a little, it's good for the soul. Didn't Sojita just dredge up past nonsense? Isn't that somehow verboten in the new, vague rules that float around this place?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Grimm I like you and agree with at least 95% of what you post but I am sorry you do seem to have a bit of an arrogance problem. You just can't walk over everyone like you do sometimes. There is a line that should not be crossed and you do sometimes cross it with no apologies and apparently no regrets. When you do so it takes away from your very good posting and debating abilites and the import of what you bring to the board.

Uh, Ive admitted mistakes MANY a time in the past, however I refuse to submit my reactions to a committee review. In this particular instance, the caution being shown seems overbearing and silly and that's my opinion and mine alone. It's not like I'm nailing you to a wall and screaming "YOU'RE A BAD PERSON!" or something.

I feel how I feel, and I'm not about to temper it. If y'all can't deal ... ah well.

*drunken dry hump*

On another less personal note and much more topically, Bush has refused an investigation into this pedo matter.. how interesting!
    Omg, lighten up.. it's a joke. How many people do you know who p.s. a "suck a fuck", combined with a dry humping? Clean the sand out of your vagina.

Secondly, apparently the powers of self-editing go unotticed to the grand poobahs.. i realized my mistake and got rid of it not 5 seconds after I had posted it with tiki/macabre, Sojita. apparently you forgot that little tidbit in your small seizure of self righteousness this past 5 mins.

Dipshit tiki/macabre didn't bother with hers little "go fuck yourself" admonition and got NOTHING for it while I got relegated to the backwater of the internet despite having taken corrective measure sof my own. NoDay was just *waiting* for it and jumped. So please, cry the crocodile tears in a direction where someone might care. I suggest Bangladesh.

I would pay 5 american dollars to see Bush throw a hissyfit over his homopost.

sorry, alleged homopost

and now i got a warning. Oh come off it. Has this place devolved so far in humor?

Seriously, get a grip people. Laugh a litte It's good for the soul. Didn't Sojita just dredge up past nonsense? Isn't that somehow verboten in the new, vague rules that float around this place?
    It's not a question of humour when someone feels insulted. Not everybody has your crocodile hide, Grimm. I'm all for laughs, but when somebody who is your friend on here reacts badly to something you've said, a simple sorry goes a long way. Try it some time, you might like it.

Grimm I like you and agree with at least 95% of what you post but I am sorry you do seem to have a bit of an arrogance problem. You just can't walk over everyone like you do sometimes. There is a line that should not be crossed and you do sometimes cross it with no apologies and apparently no regrets. When you do so it takes away from your very good posting and debating abilites and the import of what you bring to the board.
    That line is yours, and yours alone. I don't subscribe to it, nor anybody elses. As I've previously stated, I've admitted mistakes (hell, just in the post above too!) and I was JOKING, again admitted.

If yioiu can't take that at face value (along with a dry humping) then I'm sorry, but I question your sense of humor. Who doesn't find a dry humping even MILDLY funny?

It's not a question of humour when someone feels insulted. Not everybody has your crocodile hide, Grimm. I'm all for laughs, but when somebody who is your friend on here reacts badly to something you've said, a simple sorry goes a long way. Try it some time, you might like it.
    k, I'm sorry I dry humped Sojita? Geez, next time I'll bring lube..

p.s. I'm drunk. OMG, i Have an excuse like Bush!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information