Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Bristol Palin underage drinking pics!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    How creepy is it that he's banging a girl that looks just like his sister?
    Very Creepy..a little nasty..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    How do we know for sure she is 5 months pregnant? They could be lying to put the fake pregnancy rumors to rest. She could be 3 or 4 months pregnant. Hell, maybe she isn't even pregnant! I wouldn't put it past them to lie, they want to win the election, remember?

I just find it odd that her daughter just happens to end up pregnant right now. Maybe she is, but I wouldn't be shocked to find out if she isn't.
    That is exactly my point......how do we know which is the lie that they are spreading...they can't even keep up with it.

^ ITA. I think it's one of those situations where you make up one lie to cover up another lie. Sooner or later you can't remember all the lies and forget how your story was going.

I don't think they are being honest. It's hard to tell what is true at this point.

Fucking politicians!

^ Yeah, your avatar says it all....I am that lost. haha

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Before I make too many more comments I'm going to wait and see how this all falls out. Something is not right, I'm just waiting to hear the true full story. It will all come out eventually. Sarah is not too good at cover-up.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Damn you Perez for spreading untruths! lol...oh well it was a fun thread anyway! lol
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I don't loathe the Palins. That's just silly. I don't idolize them to the abandonment of common sense, that's all.

The issue of her drinking in a non-issue. I could care less. What I do care about is the way her conservative fanbase spins things, and how things mysteriously "disappear" sometimes from the net, like the pics from the "baby-gate" scandal. I don't like being censored.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    The real issues threatening our country would be having more hypocritical assclowns that can't keep their own shit straight at home trying to run the country.
    I disagree. I think most parents, Dems or Repubs or atheist or Christian, would prefer that their teen daughters (especially) not fuck or get drunk. I think most would not approve of their kids taking pictures of such activities and posting them online. That really isn't a partisan issue and just because her mom still loves her no matter what doesn't mean that she is 'okay' with all of this. I'm as pro-choice as you can get and even I don't see this as any reflection of her mom's hypocrisy. It's a teen girl in a modern world being stupid and looking for attention like so many others her age. It's not really a reflection on her parenting.

And I really despise hearing people get critcized for not being able to 'control' their husbands (Hillary) or wives (Bill) or even their older aged teen kids. People can only control others so much anyway. Some folks said the same dumb shit about Hillary: if she can't control her man at home how can she run a country, as if the two are related at all. They aren't.

I am assuming those pictures of Levi's sister and Trig are taken at the hospital or soon after Trig's birth.

Sarah's face looks normal for just giving birth, but Bristol's face looks a little bloated. Common for pregnant women and very common for a mother who has just given birth vaginally.

I don't think that baby was born c-section because both Sarah and Bristol are leaning over with their hands on their knees.

I just noticed that right away since all the pictures of me 48 hours after my baby was born, show me with a bloated/full face.......

Then again, maybe I am wrong. For those that had c-sections could you bend over like that right after birth? I just googled and I found a report that Trig was supposedly born c-section. ????
    Excellent observations. I think I read that labor was "induced" when Trig was born, nothing mentioned about a c-section. Sarah certainly couldn't have gone back to work in 3 days if she actually had a c-section.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

If it was a C-Section, no way she went back to work. Come on.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

From looking at this pictures, I think Bristol has the I-just-had-a-baby face. Look at Sarah, it looks like she was doing her makeup in the waiting room. And it looks like she is wearing shorts too.... who has time to shave your legs when you just had a baby. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ Seriously, I can't believe people are having to get down and use pictures of a 17 year old in order to discredit someone running for President of the US. How sad.
    No wonder we are all fucked up!
    There is a very good reason this discredits Palin. If any web surfer could find out her daughter was breaking the law and acing out, how did her mother not know?

Don't misunderstand. I know teens are sneaky. I was one not long ago. If something happens to pepaw McCain, she will be in charge of all of us. She can't even find evidence in plain sight of goings-on. This isn't some person selling a BS story to a tabloid. These are pics that were found in public domain.

There is always the possibility Bristol already gave birth and never lost the weight. If that were the case, it would be easy to state she is pregnant, then claim a miscarriage or stillbirth. From looking at the girl, she looks more like a woman with pregnancy weight still on her body, than a pregnant woman.

If she can't get her seventeen year old daughter in check, I sure as hell don't want my life in her hands.

For those that had c-sections could you bend over like that right after birth? I just googled and I found a report that Trig was supposedly born c-section. ????
    If Trig was c-section, then NO WAY did Sarah Palin go back to work 3 days later. I think the hospital recommends you stay there for 48hrs.

You COULD lean over like that if you were positioned a certain way. Feet apart and something to prop yourself against to get up. More than likely, this pic was taken 2-3 days after the birth, maybe right before check out?

Wanna bet Bristol ends up "overdue?"

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

From looking at this pictures, I think Bristol has the I-just-had-a-baby face. Look at Sarah, it looks like she was doing her makeup in the waiting room. And it looks like she is wearing shorts too.... who has time to shave your legs when you just had a baby. LOL

When my best friend had her baby she sent out a pic of herself and her son about 2 hours after giving birth. Bitch had full make up on and looked like she was ready to go out for a night on the town. And her face wasn't full.. never was during pregnancy. Just sayin...

I'm thinking Trig is Sarah's and Bristol looks a little full b/c she just got knocked up!

Who knows.. I almost don't care anymore..

^ It's just something I noticed, it doesn't necessarily mean Trig is Bristol's baby.

I think it's fun to speculate (gossip) about it all. It doesn't really matter if Trig is actually Sarah's, because this family is still a redneck trainwreck and I am enjoying every minute of it!

There are like the Alaskan verison of the Spears clan- pimping themselves out of cash and fame, drinking, fucking, shooting shit, dropping out of high school, getting knocked up by trailer trash losers, shotgun weddings.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information