Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bristol Palin underage drinking pics!

As an IN LAW - why does she refer to the pic which Palin appears in ? Nice shorts by the way - She doesnt really look like she just gave birth to a baby there.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Levi's sister (whatever her name is), who's misrepresented as Bristol, refers to the rest of the Palin family as her 'in laws' but Trig, she introduces as her baby brother. Can't liberals keep their smears straight? Evidently not

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    As an IN LAW - why does she refer to the pic which Palin appears in ? Nice shorts by the way - She doesnt really look like she just gave birth to a baby there.
    Well....if she is 5 months pregnant I would love to know how she gave birth to Trig only 4 months ago?!

Are you calling Levi's sister a liberal? Because the captions are hers. From her myspace. SHE captioned them like that.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Okay, if you keep parroting that, maybe you'll get someone, who doesn't loath the Palins, to believe you.

If its authentic, she must of been drunk not to be able to distinguish between herself and Bristol and Bristol's family.

Its actually quite common for women to get pregnant straightaway.
    My friends mother had both babies in a year- she got pregnant the month after she gave birth.
    And didnt Britney had second son so close to her first pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Okay, if you keep parroting that, maybe you'll get someone, who doesn't loath the Palins, to believe you.

If its authentic, she must of been drunk not to be able to distinguish between herself and Bristol and Bristol's family.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yes, it is possible to get pregnant back to back. My cousins are 10 months apart.

The question is, is it likely? Is it rare?

Its actually quite common for women to get pregnant straightaway.
    My friends mother had both babies in a year- she got pregnant the month after she gave birth.
    And didnt Britney had second son so close to her first pregnancy?
    Straight away yes, but how do you get pregnant while pregnant? I think that's impossible.

Again, Trig was born in May, but Bristol got pregnant in April. It doesn't add up.

They didn't coin the phrase "Irish twins" for nothing. It happens a LOT for a woman to get pregnant immediately after giving birth because:

1. A lot of idiots still think you can't get pregnant while nursing.

2. Hormones are all over the place postpartum, ill-advised sex is common and the extra hormones aid in fertility.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^ I understand that you guys, you all are not understanding though.

Bristol was pregnant with the current child BEFORE Trig was even born. How can that happen? It can't.

If shes 5 months

The statement released said that Trig was 'About 5 months' and that Bristol was 'about 5 months'.

And check out the fact that Palin had a premature birth- 7/half months pregnant although I saw another report saying it was 8 months but Trig weighed over 6 pounds.
    My mum gave birth to me prematurely around late into her 7th month, I weighed 3 pounds 3 ounces and thats roughly the weight of a baby in that time frame.
    That one of the reasons why I think this story is pure bullshit.

I'm not saying there's a babygate, far from it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post

Brawwwk Polly!

I don't loathe the Palins. That's just silly. I don't idolize them to the abandonment of common sense, that's all.

Screencap I took two minutes ago when I realized I forgot to shut down my tabs from yesterday:
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

If shes 5 months

The statement released said that Trig was 'About 5 months' and that Bristol was 'about 5 months'.

And check out the fact that Palin had a premature birth- 7/half months pregnant although I saw another report saying it was 8 months but Trig weighed over 6 pounds.
    My mum gave birth to me prematurely around late into her 7th month, I weighed 3 pounds 3 ounces and thats roughly the weight of a baby in that time frame.
    That one of the reasons why I think this story is pure bullshit.
    No they said Trig was born 4 months old and that Bristol is 5 months pregnant. At least that's all I have read.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information