Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A brilliant trap makes Dems the male chauvinists

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    I think that poster Sue Williams is a plant to deflect the focus away from the original rumours- To me with that long jaunt across the continant taking a very long flight with a premature DS baby and a leaky vagina and then travels to a dinky hospital to deliver. Her baby non bump that makes her a reverse Katie Holmes. Nahhh this doesnt fit
    Either her daughter is pregnant 'again' or not. I dont think Palin is Trig's mother but this shows she is sold her daughter down the line by thrusting her in the spotlight to deflect the rumours. Why couldnt she release a statement just saying the rumours are crap.
    Blind ambition will do that to people. And something tells me that her daughter will either 'lose' the baby or vanish for a few months and magically appear with a baby.

That baby might be Sarah's, but her judgment is reckless!!

Those two dumb bitches on the view, Elisabeth, and Sherri kept saying her having 5 kids gave her experience, plus she had more experience than Obama.. The ignorance of some women, Sherri was all for Obama, but now since there is another Vagina in the race...she's gone. Rove knew what he was doing!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Sherri is a moron. Let the Republican party have her.

^Yeah, there's lots more independent voters who are going to be turned off once the national media starts playing the Troopergate scandal in depth. And they'll have to. Palin is to be depositioned later this week. I have no doubt the investigation is not going to be favorable to her based on everything I've read in the past day.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Those two dumb bitches on the view, Elisabeth, and Sherri kept saying her having 5 kids gave her experience,
    Right, because having five children makes you perfectly qualified to lead a country as VP.

Sherri isn't even qualified to comment on the situation till she finds the end of the earth, falls off, and flattens the map dragon.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Come on. Having five, individual kids isn't anything special. I'm sorry, but it isn't. Now, if she'd had all five kids AT ONCE...

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    That baby might be Sarah's, but her judgment is reckless!!

Those two dumb bitches on the view, Elisabeth, and Sherri kept saying her having 5 kids gave her experience, plus she had more experience than Obama.. The ignorance of some women, Sherri was all for Obama, but now since there is another Vagina in the race...she's gone. Rove knew what he was doing!!
    The only thing five kids gives her experience in is being a parent. Not being a VP or being President. That's like saying that Biden is a grandfather, so he's got experience to be VP or President.

Pssh. Joseph and Katherine Jackson raised 9 children (1/2 if you count Joesph's infidelity) from the Indiana poor neighborhood where they lived in a small, one bedroom home and worked their butts off (mentally and physically) to get to show business since they were young, the oldest being only 18 yrs old (Jackie?) and the youngest 7 yrs old (Michael).

The Osmonds also had 7 or 8 kids. Don't think they had it too tough though. Unless you have a problem with Mormonism..

5 kids brought up in Alaska is nothing. Unless there's some hardship I have yet unknown about..

^^How about Joe Jackson for VP? Look how well his kids turned out....

I lean a little right of center and even I think this was a stupid move on McCain's part. First of all, her speech, and his choice, were insulting. It was so obvious that she was chosen to gain votes from women. You know what? Women don't vote for other vaginas. They vote on issues. I was completely disgusted by McCain because of his obvious pandering. I love how he completely took away his argument that Obama has no experience. Dumb ass.

I'm glad to see she's walking the walk with respect to her daughter keeping her child. I have to know though, does believing in the right to life only pertain to abortion? I mean if I'm carrying a baby (never mind having a high risk pregnancy) and I start leaking fluid, no career committment is going to keep me from making sure that child is safe. Her choice on this seems hypocritical if the reports are true. Even if they aren't true, she named her youngest after Van Halen. Seriously? On top of that, she's entertaining taking a job that will take her away from her 4 month old special needs child and 17 year old pregnant daugher. Maybe she's more of a woman than I am but I can't imagine walking away from my family for my career, especially with such challenges.

Aside from that, both candidates have serious short comings and I can't stand the thought of voting for either one. On one hand you have a guy who has only one term of being a US senator under his belt. Most of that term was spent campagning for another job. He has done nothing in office that qualifies him to run this country. He has a compelling story and is a compelling speaker. That's about it.
    McCain on the other hand basically said the entire Midwest didn't matter to him (so he skipped out on the Iowa caucuses). He can't remember how many houses he has which makes him either (1) senile (2) too rich to care or (3) a liar. None of those are good option. He's called a mavrick; frankly, I don't want a maverick running the show.

He's not a maverick, he's an idiot.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Right, because having five children makes you perfectly qualified to lead a country as VP.
    If this is true - Michelle Duggar should be President for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    He's not a maverick, he's an idiot.
    No argument from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    If this is true - Michelle Duggar should be President for life.
    17 children and she's due on 2009 with her 18th They must always be in the bedroom.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information