Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In a brilliant move, Bush builds a deadly disease lab in a hurricane danger zone

Advance warning, yes. But, seriously...they're building it on a sandbar in the gulf??!?!?!?! WTF??!?!!!
    The nice thing about being a celebrity is that when you bore people, they think it's their fault. ~Henry Kissinger~

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by usernamedenied View Post
    Advance warning, yes. But, seriously...they're building it on a sandbar in the gulf??!?!?!?! WTF??!?!!!
    Yeah, that's why it should go to Baylor.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Or Texas Tech, or UT Austin (or Dallas for that matter) or ANYWHERE but on an island they've spend millions of dollars and the last 25 years to keep it from slowly melting into the Gulf of Mexico.
    Last edited by usernamedenied; October 31st, 2008 at 10:27 AM. Reason: clarity....need more coffee
    The nice thing about being a celebrity is that when you bore people, they think it's their fault. ~Henry Kissinger~

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I was born and raised in Kansas, a healthy caution is all that is required around a tornado, fear is unnecessary. At least in a tornado you can go underground to escape danger, WTF can you do in an earthquake or a hurricane? Now those are scary.
    RUN like hell.

I guess they probably has systems set up out west to give notice tornados are in the area. Around here, since we very rarely get them, we don't get much notice.....none actually, until one touches down.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by usernamedenied View Post
    Or Texas Tech, or UT Austin (or Dallas for that matter) or ANYWHERE but on an island they've spend millions of dollars and the last 25 years to keep it from slowly melting into the Gulf of Mexico.
    Yeah, as soon as they do the amount of research that's been done in Houston's Medical Center then go ahead.

I'm still wondering who kissed so much ass that this was even a plausible idea and it didn't just get immediately laughed away; was this before or after Ike. JFC... "Oh yeah, that Galveston... oh wait isn't half the island gone?"
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Building that on a freaking sandbar, and location of the deadliest natural disaster in US history(Galveston hurricane of 1900), with global warming and rising sea temperatures(stronger 'canes) and levels...and then building it to only withstand 140 mph winds and only 30 feet above sea level...is INSANE.

Hell why not build it here in Ohio? We could use the pork/jobs...and nothing bad could ever happen to it here...right?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

^ too many crazy people in Ohio.

How are you? Has work slowed down any?

Speaking of Ohio, is Mccain leading there? I was reading that no Republican has won the White House without also winning OH.

I posted a link to the current vote map in the Rev. Wright thread today.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ too many crazy people in Ohio.

How are you? Has work slowed down any?

Ok here thanks. Yeah..in fact my hours are cut down to about 40! But otherwise ok. Except of course I am surrounded and work with, for, and besides crazy people(really)..this is Ohio ya know! ..and my boss's fiance is expecting her baby any time now and he will be off and guess who gets called in at a moments notice with a ton of extra/piled on/at the last moment/no choice in the matter hours? *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Speaking of Ohio, is Mccain leading there? I was reading that no Republican has won the White House without also winning OH.
    I am not sure about leading...but the GOP is really hitting the state hard now with ads, calls, etc. They will NOT quit calling! I get home from work and the answering machines is FULL of their shit calls! Worrying to say the least. Ohio could once again fuck everything up. *Worries*

If Ohio fucks it up again I say dismember the state and give the remnant parts to the surrounding states to absorb them-if the other states will take them. And make Key West the fiftieth state so the flag can remain the same.

Thanks for posting that, Greys.

Soj, I got my first piece of McTard mail yesterday. It was a flier saying how he's going to cure the economy.

It's funny because I've seriously gotten maybe 15 things in the mail already from the O camp.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Thanks for posting that, Greys.

Soj, I got my first piece of McTard mail yesterday. It was a flier saying how he's going to cure the economy.

It's funny because I've seriously gotten maybe 15 things in the mail already from the O camp.
    My mailbox gets McSame mail everyday.. and more than one piece of trash mailing too. I got home last night to a machine full of McSame shit..and not one Obama call.

Oh man, that sucks, Soj. At least you seem to be doing good in this sucky economy. Sounds like you have job security. Glad to see you around!

I'm a registered Independent and regular voter yet I have not received one piece of McShame dogma since he was nominated. Obama people have sent stuff since day one and answered any questions I had along the way so well, that my family is volunteering tomorrow evening to man the phone banks for the Obama campaign. From the sounds of it McLame must have got bad information on who the swing voters were - OOPS another campaign mixup - "Joe are you out there?"
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information