Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden still alive and kicking...and hating the US

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Default Re: Bin Laden still alive and kicking...and hating the US

^ eewwww you sick, twisted and demented.......me likey!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mushy View Post
    Perhaps you should lay off the personal insults.
    but then he would have NOTHING to say. Let's stick to the topics.

SVZ

Or maybe he took offense to your assumptive comment.

Cool it everyone.

I would consider your assumption that anybody here (who happens not to agree with your personal political slant) would like it if Bin Laden were alive to kill more people hideously offensive. Furthermore I consider it crass, obvious and generally in bad taste.

You have yourself a nice day.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Grimmlok, your double talk is at the least, irritating, and at the most, well, considering who you are in this grand scheme of things, annoying.
    I'm glad I could rankle you, but it isn't from doubletalk.

You have, since Day 1, (since we are going back to the old board to resurrect certain thorns we have implanted in each other's sides, hence your reference to the "sauce," ) expressed a candid lack of sympathy for the United States for the attack of 9/11.

I knew people in those towers, did you? No, you didn't. Still, as tragedies go it's still kind of small potatoes. I didn't get upset when a couple hundred thousand people were swept out to see in a tsunami, nor when 300 bought it on a plane to Canada that was ripped in 2 by Sihk extremists, and not when Britain had a few explosions tossed their way. Does that I want it to keep happening? Your assumption is yes, for what reason I can't imagine besides you being ridiculous as always.

More specifically, Grimmlok, your position was that you had no sympathy for the United States because your belief was that our government invited the attack and had no one to blame for it but ourselves.
    Invited, more or less. Caused the conditions for it to happen, definitely. Caused the event itself? Well, depends what conspiracy theory you want to believe in. 50 years of history in the middle east doesn't suddenly vanish because you want it to, the same with central/south america. Chile is still cleaning up from US meddling. However, did civilians deserve their fate on Sept 11? Not really, but this is where the symbolism and tactic of knocking down the WTC was: the prime example of financial power in the US. Following that, the Pentagon.. foremost example of military power. After that, the White House and/or Congress, foremost example of legislative/executive power. It was a 1-2-3 punch, but only 1.5 of it managed to succeed. As a symbol, it was powerful. The bodycount was incidental.

Ever since then, you have declared that our War On Terror was nothing more than a bid for oil and a personal agenda by our President to avenge Saddam's attempt on his father's life.
    Your war on terror took you to Afghanistan, and then you abandoned it. Iraq was not connected to 9/11 (for the billionth time), but was planned WAY before Sept 11 ever happened. Sept 11 became the catalyst to put those plans in motion. The rest is history, and widely available for viewing by anybody.

Buttmunch has posted hundreds, if not thousands, of negative posts about the United States.
    ... about bad/worse/downright terrible things it's doing, all by the government. I would say he's a citizen who's incredibly concerned with those actions as they are, demonstrably, pretty fucking terrible. Calling attention to what's going on means, despite many people on the right who would prefer otherwise, discourse can happen... but I guess you'd rather everyone just shut up and stick their heads back in the sand.

Either he is the original Debbie Downer, or he gets off on negative news about the U.S.
    You'll have to ask him/her, I don't have any idea.

So his post about Bin Laden still being out there with his eye on the United States, full of hatred, made me laugh out loud. My God, this post was like the frosting on the cake. Not only are we rotting from the inside out, as Buttmunch likes to portray, but the vultures are eyeing us from the outside as we speak. Hooray!
    So I suppose the fact that it was a news article means the evil liberal media elite is just as full of hate and desire to see Bin Laden kill people merely for posting such information for consumption? Logic, thy friend is not Emkit/Mushy.

I don't buy for a minute BM's or your "Oh My Goodness!" reaction to my post.
    Good for you, next time try adding something beyond the usual empty, tired 1 sentence insults from the sidelines for the purpose of instigating arguments. I would have thought you'd have a new schtick by now, but I guess imagination is in short supply in some neighborhoods.

You both know what I am talking about and your reaction and spin on it would do the, what do you call them, "fucktard repugs" proud.
    No, if I was a fucktard repug I would have waved a white flag in your face while shovelling propaganda, lies and fake war-dead tallies down your throat to watch your eyes glaze over more than they have already.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

SVZ

Please take it to PMs!

I'm done

*watches the spincycle*

Sleep well, may you someday wake up.

You already said that...

*fiddles with the Mushy dial*

Yech, all I get is FOX News or the 700 club.

Silver Member

And yeah,I believe Osama is dead. Did Osama EVER give a testamonial that he blew up the towers?Whoever is responsible for 9/11-hopefully they will be caught and brought to justice ASAP.

It just seems so fishy to me, that right after 9/11 Bush used this tragic event as a gateway to attack Iraq and bring down Saddam. It was to the point when he was asked about Osama,he said Osama was not a priority at the moment. To think of it, without 9/11,he couldn't have an excuse to fool the masses and invade Iraq.

It does not even seem or look like as if they are out there looking for the b**tard Osama.

Oh well,it looks like we will never know the truth.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Buttmunch has posted hundreds, if not thousands, of negative posts about the United States. Either he is the original Debbie Downer, or he gets off on negative news about the U.S. So his post about Bin Laden still being out there with his eye on the United States, full of hatred, made me laugh out loud. My God, this post was like the frosting on the cake. Not only are we rotting from the inside out, as Buttmunch likes to portray, but the vultures are eyeing us from the outside as we speak. Hooray!

I don't buy for a minute BM's or your "Oh My Goodness!" reaction to my post. You both know what I am talking about and your reaction and spin on it would do the, what do you call them, "fucktard repugs" proud.

OK, I've been busy for the last several days and have only just seen this nonsense. Let me respond: I do not post anything that is inherently anti-American. I post things that piss me off about what the CURRENT ADMINISTRATION is doing. It is my right as an American to question any acts made by the current administration that I find wrong, offensive, indefensible, etc. And your reaction is typical of someone who supports the current administration: because I question, I must therefore be anti-American. That is simply absurd and unthinking. I adore my country--if I didn't, I wouldn't give a flying fuck what anybody did in my name to my country. Perhaps it's time you pulled your head out and started pointing fingers at those who are REALLY doing harm to the country rather than someone who likes to point out to others just how evil they find the current administration.

And let me just add that you wouldn't have the faintest idea what is going on in my head considering bil Laden or most other issues. Please don't assume you have any clue about me whatsoever. You have neither the intelligence or insight.

Note: if telling someone to pull their head out is considered a personal attack, I apologise beforehand. Just change it to pulling thier thumb out.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Please don't assume you have any clue about me whatsoever. You have neither the intelligence or insight
    may i point out that what you asked mushy not to do, you did to her? see below

And your reaction is typical of someone who supports the current administration: because I question, I must therefore be anti-American....Perhaps it's time you pulled your head out and started pointing fingers at those who are REALLY doing harm to the country rather than someone who likes to point out to others just how evil they find the current administration.
    and i don't think apologizing for giving a personal attack while giving the attack negates the action. i'm not attacking you, just pointing out that your behavior is no better then what you perceive hers as.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Defending myself against a view that is so obviously wrong is not doing as she/he did. That is just so wrong-headed to say that I'll leave it at that.

As far as saying I apologize for any percieved personal attack: IT WAS A JOKE. Could someone possibly find 'pulling your head out' offensive? It's a reference to the behavior of an ostrich.

**edit** And might I add that suggesting in any way, shape, form or manner that I or any other American would actually be happy for any 'good' news about bin Ladin is so beyond the pale that I think I'd be well within my rights to ask that that person be banned from the politics section.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

in my opinion, taking into consideration the tone of your response, i would assume "pulling your head out" would mean pulling your head out of your ass.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information