Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bill O'Reilly shoves Barack Obama's aide

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Did anyone else know that Obama is mixed race? I just found that out yesterday.
    Yeah, I found that out last year watching his bio on the Biography channel. Shocked me. I didn't even know that he spent time growing up in Indonesia and Hawaii. I was like, what the hell?

*** Narcotic Cough Syrup Induced Rant***
    What does his race have to do with him being a a person who could run this country?? Just because someone airs something, doesn't mean that they are being honest! Pushing your way through barricades, then shoving their aide to get someone your show who won't give you the time of day...isn't right. Fox news and O'reilly are ignorant, bias, bigoted, hack jobs. They do not go after Conservative politicians the way they do democrats. The Fox news channel, and O'reilly is a freaking joke!!
    For the record I am a Hilary supporter!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    *** Narcotic Cough Syrup Induced Rant***
    What does his race have to do with him being a a person who could run this country?? Just because someone airs something, doesn't mean that they are being honest! Pushing your way through barricades, then shoving their aide to get someone your show who won't give you the time of day...isn't right. Fox news and O'reilly are ignorant, bias, bigoted, hack jobs. They do not go after Conservative politicians the way they do democrats. The Fox news channel, and O'reilly is a freaking joke!!
    For the record I am a Hilary supporter!
    Technically, his race has nothing to do with his ability to run a country. Just like Hillary's gender has nothing to do with her ability to be president. But in America, where all of our presidents have been white men, people are going to make race and gender an issue.

And that's one of the reasons why I think Hillary and Obama shouldn't be sniping at each other as much as they are. The old-boy-network doesn't want to see a minority or a woman become president and what better way to stop that than to pit them off against one another, divide the minority and female vote, and then maintain the status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Technically, his race has nothing to do with his ability to run a country. Just like Hillary's gender has nothing to do with her ability to be president. But in America, where all of our presidents have been white men, people are going to make race and gender an issue.

And that's one of the reasons why I think Hillary and Obama shouldn't be sniping at each other as much as they are. The old-boy-network doesn't want to see a minority or a woman become president and what better way to stop that than to pit them off against one another, divide the minority and female vote, and then maintain the status quo.
    I think that's the great thing about this election.. On the other hand the infighting will split the vote if they don't stop!! That's why I am so annoyed with the Bill Clinton, and Hilary for going negative..They'll end up canceling each other out and weak ass Edwards will get the Democratic nomination!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I saw what happened and I don't blame him. The guy was purposely blocking a news camera.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information