Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Best thing to have Rush Limbaugh's fatfuck face plastered on it

There isn't much point when he/she doesn't even respond in a manner which is consistent with defending argument points. It just blathers on and on, spewing lame propaganda.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

I have to respond to this particular piece of bullshit, however:

America was not founded on a collective theory and has flourished in opposition to it.
    I'm not sure whether Fauvee was simply over-simplifying the beliefs of the founding fathers or just taking away the wrong message.

To say the US was founded on non-collective principles is misleading. Rather, the founders believed that when individuals are given freedom and rights, that their actions will generally support the collective good. They did not see individual rights and collective good as inevitably in conflict (though sometimes they are).

If the rights of the individual were all they cared about, we would not have laws or even a government.

Someone needs to read the works of the founders (including the Constitution) instead of just listening to what Rush says about it.

I wonder if Fauvee is married to FF?

What's funny is that he doesn't understand that this type of inflammatory, inaccurate windbagging is just what made the country vote against people like him. America wanted someone who HAD read the Constitution (and who could teach it).

Sorry about that guilty you're feeling, BBDSP. Hope it doesn't keep you from joining a golf club, getting a Rolex, a plane, and two vacation houses. That is the American dream, after all. Conspicuous consumption.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by chattykathy View Post
    No, it's not the same thing. If you don't agree with the policies, it means you feel they need to be changed into something better, not that you want them to fail and punish the US.
    OK, what's "something better"? When has Rush ever proposed a better solution? What's his expertise in building sound policy?

Rush wants $$$, and he gets it by hoodwinking people like you into thinking that failure can be blamed on anyone else but him...and you.

Rush is has perfected the white Repub drone - nothing is ever their fault, everyone needs to take responsibility but them (naturally), they are the victims of every situation, they can be the Haves if they vote against everything for the Have Nots though they will be first in line for mortgage hand outs on their over-leveraged over-valued homes, yaddayaddayadda...

Rush's game is to make more money for Rush. How is that helping you and I?

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    I like the part about how "society is not well represented here." Does that mean that we are somehow the cretins, rejects, degenerates, or otherwise dregs of society? Because at least we can think, write, and spell.
    That's what the NeoCon Repubs always say, on every single message board I've visited for the past 15 years when they get backed into a corner - that the board is full of freaks who don't represent the REAL USA.

Funny, my home state just became a Dem leaning state for the first time in 50 years - new Dem pres, new Dem Senator, several new Dem Congressmen, not to mention the new local brood. Liberal action groups are booming, vocal, organized and working there.

So what's happening to the REAL USA? If this marvelous, moral group is shrinking, does it still represent the REAL USA?
    Last edited by Tati; March 9th, 2009 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    FTB?
    Pardon my ignorance, but what does FTB stand for?
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but what does FTB stand for?
    FTB = Fuck the Board

^ Okay, thanks!
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

................dead of a massive lard-infested heart attack yet?!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I need a drink after reading that longwinded FTB. IT sounded like a bag of hot air, deflating at such a sllooow pace, and the worst part is that the lametard didn't even have the decency to answer the questions asked of him, instead choosing to spew right wing propaganda. The sad part is, I appreciate how much he loves the US, and the invaluable ability to succeed, but he's going about trying to get people on his side the wrong way.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    how much he loves the US
    The fact that he doesn't love the US, made clear in his posts about how he patted himself on the back for getting away with tax evasion, was what made me disgusted by his hypocrisy right off the bat.

He just "loves" the US because he's been able to attain the material goods he's so obsessed with by nominally following its laws. Once the going gets tough, he's ready to abandon it and everything it stands for.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

you're right ^

Thank God it got banned. He annoyed me almost as badly as Incognito did.

it got banned? why
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Longest FTB ever.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information