Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 137

Thread: Best thing to have Rush Limbaugh's fatfuck face plastered on it

  1. #16
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Great bulletin board, by the way. Is it real? Or just a photoshop job?
    Not sure, I'm leaning towards a photochop.. but someone made real bumper stickers out of it lol
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  2. #17
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    34,419

    Default

    I would kick in $50 to help have it put up wherever he has to drive by to get to his studio every day. Man, that would be great.

  3. #18
    Elite Member Fluffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    Well, I just went over and read about Limpy on Wiki, and my blood pressure is raised.

    Did you guys know he dropped out of college after 2 semesters and one summer, flunking everything? He knows NOTHING. Obama's top economic advisor has a doctorate from MIT and is a scholar of the Great Depression. Yet Rush's arrogant ass thinks that he knows more about how to solve the country's economic problems?

    Rush's show: it's the ignorant leading the ignorant.
    I didn't know he attempted college. He must have thought everyone around him was dumb even though he was flunking. I can totally see it.

  4. #19
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    34,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    I didn't know he attempted college. He must have thought everyone around him was dumb even though he was flunking. I can totally see it.
    It would also explain why he enthusiastically endorsed the Bush neologisms "Strategery" and "Decider", when most educated people know that the traditionally accepted terms "Strategy" and "Decisionmaker" were already available.

  5. #20
    Elite Member Brookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the "D"
    Posts
    24,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I would kick in $50 to help have it put up wherever he has to drive by to get to his studio every day. Man, that would be great.
    Me too. Where do I sign??

  6. #21
    Elite Member WhoAmI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I would kick in $50 to help have it put up wherever he has to drive by to get to his studio every day. Man, that would be great.
    I thought the studio was on his compound so he didn't have to stir his fat ass out the door.

  7. #22
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    34,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    I thought the studio was on his compound so he didn't have to stir his fat ass out the door.
    Okay, how about right outside his compound, so that whenever he gets on his Rascal to go somewhere, he can't help but see it?

  8. #23
    Elite Member WhoAmI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,371

    Default

    I think I read an interview where he said he doesn't like to leave the compound (except when scoring drugs or having meals at the White House on the taxpayer's dime).

  9. #24
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Birmingham Alabama/Ameilia Island Florida
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Once again the "facts" need to be inserted into the fray - the facts put Limbaugh's talent in perspective.

    Rush Limbaugh is the most successful radio or television star in American history. His latest deal with Premier Radio/Clear Channel pays him $50 million per year. Limbaugh's identifiable net worth exceeds $685 million - but most reports concede since Limbaugh's business is not public and he is not required to disclose his assets or portfolio his net worth probably exceeds $1 Billion. By comparison David Letterman's net worth is $145 million, Howard Sterns net worth was $1.4 Billion before the stock market melt down & tied directly to Sirius stock price - Sirius stock price is now virtually worthless @.12 cents a share - reducing Sterns net worth to less than $200 million.

    Limbaugh is a radio genious. His ability to frame his position and articulate it without getting stale is unequaled. He's the uncontested King of Radio. Limbaugh's conservative political beliefs appeal to the largest audience of radio listeners in America.

    Limbaugh represents the core values of the majority in center-right leaning America.

    Limbaugh is one of the 10 most influential people in America.

  10. #25
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    60,171

    Default

    Once again, you fail to provide any source.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

    "Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

  11. #26
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Birmingham Alabama/Ameilia Island Florida
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Once again, you fail to provide any source.
    Google Rush Limbaugh and many "sources" will appear like *magic*.

  12. #27
    Elite Member WhoAmI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvee View Post
    Once again the "facts" need to be inserted into the fray - the facts put Limbaugh's talent in perspective.

    Rush Limbaugh is the most successful radio or television star in American history. His latest deal with Premier Radio/Clear Channel pays him $50 million per year. Limbaugh's identifiable net worth exceeds $685 million - but most reports concede since Limbaugh's business is not public and he is not required to disclose his assets or portfolio his net worth probably exceeds $1 Billion. By comparison David Letterman's net worth is $145 million, Howard Sterns net worth was $1.4 Billion before the stock market melt down & tied directly to Sirius stock price - Sirius stock price is now virtually worthless @.12 cents a share - reducing Sterns net worth to less than $200 million.

    Limbaugh is a radio genious. His ability to frame his position and articulate it without getting stale is unequaled. He's the uncontested King of Radio. Limbaugh's conservative political beliefs appeal to the largest audience of radio listeners in America.

    Limbaugh represents the core values of the majority in center-right leaning America.

    Limbaugh is one of the 10 most influential people in America.
    WTF does any of this have to do with him being a hateful, drug-addled, uneducated pig? So he's a celebutard. BFD.

    Karl Rove doesn't have a college degree either. I think it's their insecurity that makes them hate "intelleckshuls".

  13. #28
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Birmingham Alabama/Ameilia Island Florida
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    WTF does any of this have to do with him being a hateful, drug-addled, uneducated pig? So he's a celebutard. BFD.

    Karl Rove doesn't have a college degree either. I think it's their insecurity that makes them hate "intelleckshuls".
    The problem with most "intelleckshuls" is they can think about it but they can't actually "do" it.

  14. #29
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvee View Post
    Once again the "facts" need to be inserted into the fray - the facts put Limbaugh's talent in perspective.

    Rush Limbaugh is the most successful radio or television star in American history. His latest deal with Premier Radio/Clear Channel pays him $50 million per year. Limbaugh's identifiable net worth exceeds $685 million - but most reports concede since Limbaugh's business is not public and he is not required to disclose his assets or portfolio his net worth probably exceeds $1 Billion. By comparison David Letterman's net worth is $145 million, Howard Sterns net worth was $1.4 Billion before the stock market melt down & tied directly to Sirius stock price - Sirius stock price is now virtually worthless @.12 cents a share - reducing Sterns net worth to less than $200 million.

    Limbaugh is a radio genious. His ability to frame his position and articulate it without getting stale is unequaled. He's the uncontested King of Radio. Limbaugh's conservative political beliefs appeal to the largest audience of radio listeners in America.

    Limbaugh represents the core values of the majority in center-right leaning America.

    Limbaugh is one of the 10 most influential people in America.
    He's only got that money because all of his fans are stupid fucktwats who don't know their ass from their elbow. They're the same people that believe we should bomb the entire Middle East to steal their fucking oil. He can suck a donkey dick, and so can anybody who backs his intolerant and prejudiced beliefs.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

  15. #30
    Elite Member Penny Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Over the hills and far away
    Posts
    21,646

    Default

    Ann Coulter, is that you?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Federal Union boss calls Rush Limbaugh's comments 'unacceptable'
    By NicoleWasHere in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 4th, 2009, 07:27 PM
  2. The moment a rabbit came face to face with a rhino
    By Honey in forum Pets and Animals
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 13th, 2008, 12:01 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: September 12th, 2007, 06:33 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: December 18th, 2006, 09:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •