Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama's spiritual advisor: Hillary Clinton ain't never been called a N*gger!

^^ Yep, and nobody has ever called Obama a slut, cunt, dyke, whore, shrill witch, etc either. And I bet he's never had people bring signs to his rallies that say "iron my shirt," but Hillary has.

I see all of that said about her 10 times more often than I see or hear anyone call Obama the N word. But if his pastor wants to paint him as the victim then so be it. And if he wants to condemn America let him. I do wonder though, why doesn't he move if he hates it here so much? I'm thinking we would do fine without him.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think O is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't on this matter.
    Last edited by ingi; March 18th, 2008 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    I think O is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't on this matter.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
    Sadly, I feel we're already there. I fully expect to see the number of registered democrats dropping significantly after the general. Many voters are so disenfranchised with the way the DNC and media is handling all of this that they're talking of going indy. And why shouldn't they? Even my eight year-old daughter, who was so excited at first to see history in the making, is disgusted that we're probably gonna have "another red guy" in the White House because the democrats can't get it together. Freaking wasted opportunity.
    Couldn't agree more. That's why I think Obama and Hillary are going to have to end up on the same ticket, just to maintain some level of unity in the party. And, at some point, the DNC is going to have sit both of them down and make it clear that this mess can't drag on until the convention.

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    ^^ Yep, and nobody has ever called Obama a slut, cunt, dyke, whore, shrill witch, etc either. And I bet he's never had people bring signs to his rallies that say "iron my shirt," but Hillary has.

I see all of that said about her 10 times more often than I see or hear anyone call Obama the N word. But if his pastor wants to paint him as the victim then so be it. And if he wants to condemn America let him. I do wonder though, why doesn't he move if he hates it here so much? I'm thinking we would do fine without him.
    You're right, Hillary does have those things said about her. But the reason why you'll hear people say those things more openly about her, is that calling Obama a nigger would trump all of those cunt, dyke, whore, etc insults. And most people know if they say it at a rally or hold signs up that all hell would break loose. But I'll agree that it is sexism that people feel that they can get away with it more with Hillary than they can Obama. That's just a fact.

As for his pastor, there are a lot of people in this country that whine and bitch about the country. And they come in all colors and shapes. But at least his pastor isn't trying to overthrow the government, or rallying people to overthrow the government, like some of these militia groups are.
    Last edited by Tati; March 18th, 2008 at 06:34 PM.

i thought it was legal to overthrow the government.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^Only if you're a Republican & your last name is Bush.

no, isn't it some constitutional thing.. if the gov doesntr represent the people, the people are entitled to overthrow it, blah blah
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I think I've heard something along those lines, but it wasn't that specific.

John McCain? that bush asslicker? set your ballot card on fire before voting for him, he's just a repuke clone. how is having rove and mehlman on your campaign trustworthy, or lying about iraq, or torture, or anything else?

repukes are, thus far, still worse than hillary.

If Hillary and Obama get on the same ticket, McCain will get it.
    This election sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    And more than all that, Hillary CAN NOT win in Novemeber. Can you even imagine the onslaught the Republicans are planning, and 90% of it based on fact?
    I'm not sure if this is interesting or merely laughable. Where did you come up with that figure, and how do you know that it is valid? What's your source? Moreover, the repugs will launch an onslaught against whoever they are up against. Obama will NOT get special treatment then.

I'm talking her failed healthcare reform, her long-time relationships and roots with RADICAL liberals (Black Panthers, communist sympathisers, etc), Vince Foster, all the 'gate' scandals, her long history of giving political jobs to her friends who turn out to be corrupt as all hell and resign, the ongoing lawsuit with Peter Paul, her being fined by the FEC for election fraud, the unreleased and secret documents and tax returns. Need I go on?
    Failed healthcare reform? Well, yeah, I would imagine having a republican-controlled congress at that time in the pockets of the insurance/pharmaceutical lobbies would have kind of put a kink in the passing of a plan like that.

Long-time relationships with radical liberals? So we're supposed to be dismissive and understanding of Obama's associations (cue Mr. Wright and Mr. Rezko), because after all, he's an individual, yet hold Clinton's feet to the fire over the actions of others she's somehow been linked to? Well, you can't have it both ways. Which is it?

Long history of giving political jobs to friends? Hey, that's new! No one in politics ever does that. And some of those politicians are corrupt? Whoa! But wait...I thought the argument from Obama's most vehement supporters was that Hillary didn't have any political experience that counted, particularly her work as First Lady. How is it that she could have appointed anyone to anything? And why would it matter, if her service then didn't count?

How can you hold her accountable for something that most of you turn around and say doesn't count, when it suits you?

I ask again, which is it???

And to those blaming Hillary's rightful continued campaign for all the division among democrats, I don't hear their supposedly earnest cries of "Democratic Unity!" whenever she gets attacked. Seems like that just comes up as a common complaint to Obama's qualifications or merits being questioned. He'd better find a way to get over that, because if he does win the nom, this will NOT be the last we've heard of the pastor issues. In fact I think it would likely keep him from winning the general, because Republicans make Democrats look like kindergardeners when it comes to spin and manipulation. Playing victim will not work. It looks weak.

I'd happily vote for John McCain any day over that. I trust him BY AND FAR over Hillary.
    See above about Reps being better at spin and manipulation. The fact that you'd vote for a Bushy over Hillary is a frightening testament to it.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

I'm one of those who will become Indep. if Hillary gets the nomination.

I'd happily vote for John McCain any day over that. I trust him BY AND FAR over Hillary.

Whoever wins - Hillary or Obama - each and every one of you needs to suck it up and vote Democratic this fall.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

That's pretty darn funny considering how close Hillary and Obama are on the issues. But if people want 100 more years of war and more dead troops voting for McCain is a good plan.

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    That's pretty darn funny considering how close Hillary and Obama are on the issues. But if people want 100 more years of war and more dead troops voting for another Republican is a good plan.

thats what happens when voters get too invested in a personality over issues.

If you really believe in a cause, then you stay true to the cause. Not go over to the other side.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Whatever...there are Hillary supporters who are saying the same things.. This is laughable!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I would hope that someone with this inside knowledge of chicanery during the election would be enough of a patriot to shout it from the rooftops.

If there are truly crimes being commited against the American voter, then don't you feel an obligation to speak up about it?

You've mentioned you're in PR. I would imagine you could use the contacts in the media you have for a good purpose such as this one.

Get the story out there.
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; June 13th, 2008 at 12:06 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information