Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 96

Thread: Barack Obama's spiritual advisor: Hillary Clinton ain't never been called a N*gger!

  1. #16
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    Obama needs to get away from people like this.

  2. #17
    Elite Member Dixie Normos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In between the mountains and sea
    Posts
    4,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Actually, my father did do the dishes, helped clean up around the house, and looked after me when my mother was at work. And she did the same thing while my father was at work.
    That's awesome King, you are fortunate to have lived in such an enlightened household

    Unfortunately, women still do the brunt of unpaid labour worldwide. As the n word is a reference to slavery (work without pay) is see it a fitting title to describe the plight of said women.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

  3. #18
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,568

    Default

    It's also a John Lennon song, was a big feminist song in the 70's...

    Woman is the n*gger of the world
    Yes she is...think about it
    Woman is the n*gger of the world
    Think about it...do something about it

    We make her paint her face and dance
    If she wont be a slave, we say that she dont love us
    If shes real, we say shes trying to be a man
    While putting her down, we pretend that shes above us

    Woman is the n*gger of the world...yes she is
    If you dont believe me, take a look at the one youre with
    Woman is the slave of the slaves
    Ah, yeah...better scream about it

    We make her bear and raise our children
    And then we leave her flat for being a fat old mother hen
    We tell her home is the only place she should be
    Then we complain that shes too unworldly to be our friend

    Woman is the n*gger of the world...yes she is
    If you dont believe me, take a look at the one youre with
    Woman is the slave to the slaves
    Yeah...alright...hit it!

    We insult her every day on tv
    And wonder why she has no guts or confidence
    When shes young we kill her will to be free
    While telling her not to be so smart we put her down for being so dumb

    Woman is the n*gger of the world
    Yes she is...if you dont believe me, take a look at the one you're with
    Woman is the slave to the slaves
    Yes she is...if you believe me, you better scream about it

    We make her paint her face and dance
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  4. #19
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,932

    Default

    I think Yoko brainwashed John into writing that song. YouTube - John Lennon - Woman is the "N" of the World

  5. #20
    Elite Member Dixie Normos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In between the mountains and sea
    Posts
    4,222

    Default

    ^ why? because it's sad and true?

    Men can be sensitive and insightful, probably why Jesus is so popular with women.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

  6. #21
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Yeah, but she's been called a bitch, a cunt, a shrew, a lesbian, ........ad infinitum

    this man is another hateful bastard posing as a man of god. I'm glad to see that in this area of "Christian" hypocrisy black and white preachers are equal
    Lesbian is not a bad word, and anyone who use it or takes it a bad way says a lot about them!

    As a black woman I take offense to 'women are the N****** of the world'...white women have always had it better than black women... It was black women who not only cleaned their homes, they cleaned white women's homes. Cared for both their children, and white women's... During slavery they used us during the day, while their husbands used us at night!!
    My dad helped my mom out a lot...and when my mom got remarried...my step-dad was my girl-scout mom, and fixed my dinner. My grandfathers helped out a lot also..

    I think the Reverend needs to STFU! He is a not!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  7. #22
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Lesbian is not a bad word, and anyone who use it or takes it a bad way says a lot about them!
    Yeah no kidding. However when its tossed out at Hillary it's meant to cause a reaction.

    You know, like when people call Obama a muslim. Nothing wrong with being a muslim either. If it anyone who uses it or takes it a bad way says a lot about them then what was the big deal regarding the pics of Obama as a Muslim.

    Same thing.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  8. #23
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Yeah no kidding. However when its tossed out at Hillary it's meant to cause a reaction.

    You know, like when people call Obama a muslim. Nothing wrong with being a muslim either. If it anyone who uses it or takes it a bad way says a lot about them then what was the big deal regarding the pics of Obama as a Muslim.

    Same thing.
    I haven't heard the media call her a lesbian none this political season. By painting Obama as a muslim it puts fear into people who fear any and all things muslim. And anyone who plays 'slow' about the Obama muslim issue, well...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  9. #24
    Elite Member nycgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Lesbian is not a bad word, and anyone who use it or takes it a bad way says a lot about them!

    As a black woman I take offense to 'women are the N****** of the world'...white women have always had it better than black women... It was black women who not only cleaned their homes, they cleaned white women's homes. Cared for both their children, and white women's... During slavery they used us during the day, while their husbands used us at night!!
    My dad helped my mom out a lot...and when my mom got remarried...my step-dad was my girl-scout mom, and fixed my dinner. My grandfathers helped out a lot also..

    I think the Reverend needs to STFU! He is a not!
    Yeah white women have it so easy. I mean look at how nice everyone's been to Hillary.

  10. #25
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    Yeah white women have it so easy. I mean look at how nice everyone's been to Hillary.
    They have had it better than black women.


    Try this...

    Quiz: African American History and Women
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  11. #26
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,742

    Default

    Excerpts from my blog:


    The funny thing about this is they keep talking about the women are following Hillary, strong feminist women. They never, or aren't counting black women, we get lumped into the 'Black vote'... It is true that I am black, but I am also a woman who views are independent from both groups as a whole...but you wouldn't think so! I am pissed by the way things are going. Sad thing is that supposedly the most liberal, progressive people have played in some kinda way the race card. That we as black people can do a lot of things, but at the end of the day we are still not welcomed in some mediums. To suggest that a black man is lucky, and that black people in general have had it so well in America for the past 400 years, is not only hurtful but it's also absurd. I have never been a person who saw things based on race, but lately it's being slapped in my face to the point I am disappointed. To suggest to whites that there are blacks, including Obama who have taken jobs and opportunities away from them through Affirmative Action leads to a further racial divide...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  12. #27
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normos View Post
    That's awesome King, you are fortunate to have lived in such an enlightened household

    Unfortunately, women still do the brunt of unpaid labour worldwide. As the n word is a reference to slavery (work without pay) is see it a fitting title to describe the plight of said women.
    Well, my father really didn't have a choice in the matter. My mother used to work the night shift from 11 to 7 and there was no way she was going to be doing ALL of the housework on top of it.

    As far as the n-word in reference to working without pay I still think it's a stretch to compare slavery and women doing housework. Those are light years apart.

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    It's also a John Lennon song, was a big feminist song in the 70's...

    Woman is the n*gger of the world
    Yes she is...think about it
    Woman is the n*gger of the world
    Think about it...do something about it

    We make her paint her face and dance
    If she wont be a slave, we say that she dont love us
    If shes real, we say shes trying to be a man
    While putting her down, we pretend that shes above us

    Woman is the n*gger of the world...yes she is
    If you dont believe me, take a look at the one youre with
    Woman is the slave of the slaves
    Ah, yeah...better scream about it

    We make her bear and raise our children
    And then we leave her flat for being a fat old mother hen
    We tell her home is the only place she should be
    Then we complain that shes too unworldly to be our friend

    Woman is the n*gger of the world...yes she is
    If you dont believe me, take a look at the one youre with
    Woman is the slave to the slaves
    Yeah...alright...hit it!

    We insult her every day on tv
    And wonder why she has no guts or confidence
    When shes young we kill her will to be free
    While telling her not to be so smart we put her down for being so dumb

    Woman is the n*gger of the world
    Yes she is...if you dont believe me, take a look at the one you're with
    Woman is the slave to the slaves
    Yes she is...if you believe me, you better scream about it

    We make her paint her face and dance
    No offense, but what would John Lennon know about the plight of being black or being a woman?

  13. #28
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post


    No offense, but what would John Lennon know about the plight of being black or being a woman?
    Exactly, John & Paul wrote some of the greatest music ever created in the late 1960's, then he hooks up with Yoko and pens this stuff.
    Last edited by ingi; March 14th, 2008 at 10:37 AM.

  14. #29
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    Yeah, black women have it so badly. Just ask Oprah and all the other black celebs.

    Also, try to get a job with the post office, as a white woman you can't. It's all about black women.

    I am so tired of this mindset that white people have it so much better.

  15. #30
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    As a black woman I take offense to 'women are the N****** of the world'...white women have always had it better than black women... It was black women who not only cleaned their homes, they cleaned white women's homes. Cared for both their children, and white women's... During slavery they used us during the day, while their husbands used us at night!!
    Sally Hemmings was supposedly one of the only documented ones who got her family freed, although some historians say that was a more common practice in the south. (to have the bi-racial children of the master work in the easier jobs of the plantation house then free them up north at the time of the mothers death)
    Last edited by ingi; March 14th, 2008 at 10:37 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Barack Obama advisor calls Hillary Clinton a monster, and resigns
    By witchcurlgirl in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 7th, 2008, 07:42 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: March 5th, 2008, 11:22 PM
  3. Hillary Clinton begrudging Barack Obama's bedazzling
    By *DIVA! in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: March 2nd, 2008, 01:26 PM
  4. Barack Obama vs. Hillary Clinton... their records
    By *DIVA! in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: February 21st, 2008, 03:38 PM
  5. Matt LeBlanc's Wife dating her spiritual advisor
    By Dellaire in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: April 14th, 2006, 11:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •