Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barack Obama's half-aunt from Kenya living illegally in US

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Somehow this will be Obama's fault...like everything else.
    Exactly and I'm sure the McCain camp will try to keep it in the news cycle for as long as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    Exactly and I'm sure the McCain camp will try to keep it in the news cycle for as long as they can.
    I guess the McCain camp is hoping that this will be their version of the 'October Surprise.'

'Let's destroy this woman's life because that's the kind of desperate bastards we are'. Sick, sick, sick.

The half-sister of the dad who didn't raise him and who he barely knew. I'm sure he was on top of this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    So the point of this is exactly what....?
    Thank you. It's more shit being slung at the wall, RIGHT before the election to see if it sticks.

Is this the best they can come up with?

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    The half-sister of the dad who didn't raise him and who he barely knew. I'm sure he was on top of this.
    How deep did they have to dig to find this? Jesus. Unless he worked to get her to be able to stay illegally, I don't even know how he'd know about this or why he should be held accountable.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

^They were digging through his family tree on ancestry.com

Even the Obama camp knows the timing of this is suspicious.

(CNN)– Barack Obama’s chief strategist said Saturday that he thought the last-minute appearance of stories like this weekend’s news that the Illinois senator’s aunt may be living in the country illegally would make people “suspicious.”
    The Associated Press has reported that Zeituni Onyango, a native of Kenya, has been living in Boston despite losing an appeal for asylum four years ago. Obama’s campaign issued a statement earlier Saturday that the Democratic nominee “has no knowledge of her status but obviously believes that any and all appropriate laws should be followed." The campaign also said it would return $265 in donations from Onyango, who is not legally permitted to donate to Obama because she is not a U.S. citizen.
    CNN has been unable to independently verify the aunt's immigration status.
    On the campaign trail in Nevada, Axelrod said the timing of the report might raise a few eyebrows. "The campaign issued a statement on that," he said. "And I don't have anything more to add to it, other than I think people are suspicious about stories that surface in the last 72 hours of a national campaign… I think that they're going to take that, they're going to put it in that context."
    House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers of Michigan questioned both the timing and the source of the news Saturday, sending a public letter to Homeland Security chief Michael Chertoff requesting an investigation.
    Obama aide: Timing of news about his aunt 'suspicious'

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    the real question- having nothing to do with obama- is how does an illegal get an apartment in public housing?
    I agree. To me this has nothing to do with Obama. Why the fuck is our country paying for housing an illegal??
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

^^ anything I've ever had to do that involved government bureaucracy required extensive proof of who I was, all sorts of ID, passport, birth certificate, social security cards, etc...

How was someone without proper resident status able to bypass all that paper trail and get an apartment in public housing?

Was someone not doing their job, or is there a corruption in the system that allows this type of fraud in public housing?

I don't even have an issue with someone being illegal, but if you choose to be here that way you're outside the system and on your own. Why is an illegal getting stipends from the government?
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information