Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Barack Obama's grandmother dies

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Of course I don't think that poor woman was racist, may she rest in peace. I was talking about her wonderful grandson outing her as one to make a point.

I don't like Obama and I will never like him. He is fake, has demonstrated remarkably bad judgment in the past and he's hailed as the new Messiah because he speaks well and he's the first African American whatever. He's Hollywood. No substance whatsoever. If the other camp wasn't so disgusting I'd be hoping for them to win.

Thats said, I hope all the USians in the board will go and vote for him and that with your insane electoral system he will manage to make it. And may he prove me wrong.
    with ALL of the threads about politics and you choose THIS one to be a shit?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    **calls visa office to protest**

"Being a shit in Obama threads about his gran" was not on any of my ticky boxes. I think I'm clear.

"Being a shit in Obama threads about his gran" was not on any of my ticky boxes. I think I'm clear.
    Sorry chica, but any American can protest/challenge any foreigner's visa.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Sorry chica, but any American can protest/challenge any foreigner's visa.
    This thread is illustrates one of the reasons I am a staunch proponent of stringent immigration, visa, and visitation laws.

Protest it. Need another siggie?

Yup. Hate most of them. But none of them are worshipped the way Obama is.
    Do you see any altars around?

You don't say! You had to read Brzezinski for school too? I know a lot more about politics than you might think. The question is, does Obama? And will he be smart enough to surround himself with people who know wth they are doing? Biden seems like a good choice so far so perhaps we, the rest of the world, can be optimistic.
    Actually, some of us read beyond school required texts.

Again, the lesser of two evils concept comes into play here. McCain has proven his lack of good judgment. Biden is an acceptable choice, although next to Palin, who wouldn't shine? Obama has proven already he makes better personnel choices than McCain.

No one can compare to Bush. Considering the state of the economy alone, voting Republican again would be suicide. I did say that I wouldn't virtually vote for Obama if the other side wasn't so scary. So, lesser of two evils, for sure.
    If, could, should, etc. are irrelevant. The other side is not only scary, but also, more importantly, inept, unstable, and disorganized.

Sweetie covered me on success and lack of substance. As for McCain, he's a disgusting old coot who, on morals alone, would have been crucified if he was a democrat. The man's a joke
    Actually, I pointed out that Paris Hilton, while being a slutty famewhore, is one who possesses excellent marketing and publicity skills. While her "substance" has not been used to be productive to the world at large, she knew how to manipulate what she had and produce her desired, albeit selfish, results. It isn't Parisite's fault the public took the bait.

But.... it makes no sense!!? Why don't you fight about it? People living in states that are strongholds of the other party are practically disenfranchised. I'm hoping that Obama will win despite the nutty system that gave us Bush Jr the first time
    That system has been debated for years. It is flawed. We know this already. Having it pulled from the law will take years.

I've never been, actually but I already have the tickets for New York, for Christmas. So unless something happens with my visa, I'm coming. It's been a childhood dream to visit New York. And I don't always like American policies or politicians but I have American friends online and in rl and I love them to pieces.
    I wish we could say we were as excited as you about your visiting us.

Bleh, this is getting too wanky. It was completely inappropriate to hijack the thread like that. In all seriousness, I feel for Obama, it was a very bad time for his grandmother to go and I'm sure that if he wins it will be a bittersweet moment. She seemed like a lovely person.
    The condolences should have been several pages ago.

May she RIP.

People are really touchy today, must be something in the water. Or gee, maybe the election. Everyone needs to get laid tonight. Yanna already said she was sorry and she knows she shouldn't have hijacked the thread, lets not let it go even further south. We should honor this woman's memory, not squabble on this thread. She's entitled to her opinion as well (and yes, I think she realizes she stated them on the wrong thread). Lets not beat a dead horse here.

After all, the real opponent here is McCain/Palin!!!! GO OBAMA!!!! Oh I can't wait for this all to be over and Joe the Plumber and Palin will fade into obscurity.

RIP once again, Toot.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Thanks, January. It's that granndmother thing, it rubbed me so raw I can't get over it. I will, eventually, because I'm probably wrong. People here shouldn't have to deal with my explosions I'm like that in real life too.

Soooo, is it in the bag? I dont' want to hear about McCain and that Palin creature ever again.

No problem yanna, I think everyone's emotions are raw right now. Its such a volatile time.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Is the election over, yet? Where's Joe Biden for us to be laid with? Is McCain dead yet? *faints*

Thanks, January. It's that granndmother thing, it rubbed me so raw I can't get over it. I will, eventually, because I'm probably wrong. People here shouldn't have to deal with my explosions I'm like that in real life too.

Soooo, is it in the bag? I dont' want to hear about McCain and that Palin creature ever again.
    Well, I'll admit my emotions were running high and I shouldn't have jumped all over you the way I did, Yanna. I have those explosions in real life, too.

Erm... aren't actors supposed to sound eloquent? We're not talking Keanu Reeves here.

Obama might turn out to be the real deal but to me he's like an actor playing Prez.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information