Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama's alleged gay sex and drugs limo party

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I really think that America is ready for a President that is different from the norm. The fact that a Black man, and a white woman is running for the highest job of this country should only be a shock to people that it has taken this damn long!!
    It should be a shock and an embarrassment!

Still I just don't think this country is "ready". I wish I had your faith Diva!

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    Do you really think Middle America is going to vote for someone other than an old white guy as President? They'll say they're going to vote for Hil or Obama..but not gonna do it!

I hate to say it, but IMO when Edwards dropped out..he handed it to the Republicans.

Maybe this time it will only be 4 years?

OT- Excited to think that Cuba may be a tourist destination in the near future!
    I used to believe the same thing. But once Obama started winning, and winning big, in the Midwest, then even I started to believe that he could win there. And these weren't just people saying they would vote for Obama, these were people who were actually voting for him.

As far as John Edwards goes, he was never really a factor in any of the primaries, so his departure doesn't really create any problems, one way or the other.

Edit:

And like you said to SSDiva about the country not being ready for a black man to be president. I'm still not totally convinced that the country is ready, either. But I'll guess we'll see if Obama gets the nomination.

I think there are pockets of people out there that do not want a black man as President, however the people who want a break from the norm, that want a complete change, who don't give a damn about his race are outweighing them. We have still a ways to go to get to November 4th, however I believe that this country is ready.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

^^I hope you're right, SS. Slowly, I'm starting to come around to that way of thinking that his race won't be a factor for people. But the cynic in me keeps popping up.

But on a sidenote, did you see the debate tonight? I thought Obama knocked it out the box. And whatever reservations I may have still had about Obama, he wiped out completely.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    ^^I hope you're right, SS. Slowly, I'm starting to come around to that way of thinking that his race won't be a factor for people. But the cynic in me keeps popping up.

But on a sidenote, did you see the debate tonight? I thought Obama knocked it out the box. And whatever reservations I may have still had about Obama, he wiped out completely.
    Of course I saw that knockout match!! You see my sig? I think that speech at the end was her swan song, and maybe a plea for VP? He showed that he is ready, and he wasn't all fluff with no substance..but with grace! She got booed when she went Negative!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Of course I saw that knockout match!! You see my sig? I think that speech at the end was her swan song, and maybe a plea for VP? He showed that he is ready, and he wasn't all fluff with no substance..but with grace! She got booed when she went Negative!!
    How did I miss your sig? That line by Obama was the key line of the entire debate. I started applauding when he said it.

And you're right, I think Hillary's speech at the end was the beginning of her swan song. Bill Clinton even said that if she loses either Texas or Ohio it's over.

I also agree with you about how Obama answered his critics who claim that he's all style and no substance. People that keep complaining that he doesn't give specifics, got their specifics.

How did I miss your sig? That line by Obama was the key line of the entire debate. I started applauding when he said it.

And you're right, I think Hillary's speech at the end was the beginning of her swan song. Bill Clinton even said that if she loses either Texas or Ohio it's over.

I also agree with you about how Obama answered his critics who claim that he's all style and no substance. People that keep complaining that he doesn't give specifics, got their specifics.
    I am so happy with the way things went tonight, even the commentaries about the debate said she didn't do anything close to knock his momentum, and he stepped up his game!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I am so happy with the way things went tonight, even the commentaries about the debate said she didn't do anything close to knock his momentum, and he stepped up his game!!
    I think Hillary's speech at the end of the debate was effective, because she seemed like she was speaking from the heart. If she would do that more often, then she would be able to cut into Obama's momentum. But, for the most part, she seems like she's just reading from her resume, and not making you believe the things she's saying.

I think Hillary's speech at the end of the debate was effective, because she seemed like she was speaking from the heart. If she would do that more often, then she would be able to cut into Obama's momentum. But, for the most part, she seems like she's just reading from her resume, and not making you believe the things she's saying.
    Here is where I turn into a cynic..I think that was rehearsed, but she left out the crying..ducking..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Here is where I turn into a cynic..I think that was rehearsed, but she left out the crying..ducking..
    The cynic in me wants to think she rehearsed it, too. But I don't think she could have rehearsed that delivery. The tears, well, that's another story....

The cynic in me wants to think she rehearsed it, too. But I don't think she could have rehearsed that delivery. The tears, well, that's another story....
    With all her Hollywood friends...that could've damn well been acting...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

With all her Hollywood friends...that could've damn well been acting...
    Most of her Hollywood friends have jumped ship and are acting more like Obama's friends.

Most of her Hollywood friends have jumped ship and are acting more like Obama's friends.
    What was the name of her long time friend that wroth that scathing Op-ed when she first declared she was running.. However, she still has Barbara, Roseanne, Fran, Joy, and Whoopi!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

What was the name of her long time friend that wroth that scathing Op-ed when she first declared she was running.. However, she still has Barbara, Roseanne, Fran, Joy, and Whoopi!
    Too bad for Hillary that Oprah and Speilberg trump that entire list.

Too bad for Hillary that Oprah and Speilberg trump that entire list.
    I mean Streisand...Barbara.. I don't want any troubles from the Streisand fans..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information