Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama's alleged gay sex and drugs limo party

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    I will support whoever wins the democratic nomination. I do hope they both stop attacking each other with ridiculous accusations at this point. This whole plagiarism think is really testing my nerves with Hillary.

I hope every democrat out there realizes that either Obama or Clinton will be a far better selection than a republican - this crap about Clinton supporters not supporting Obama should he win the nomination is extremely disturbing to me.
    Definitely. Either Obama or Hillary is better than another 4 or 8 years under the Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Like George Carlin says - We only bomb brown people

"We also like bombing brown people! Not because they're terrorists...just because they're brown! Seriously! When did we last bomb white people, when was the last time ANY white people were bombed? Huh? The Germans! And that was simply because they were trying to cut into our action! Dominate the world, BULLSHIT, that's OUR FUCKING JOB!"
    George Carlin IS the man. Agree with him 100%

And I love how Bush and other politicians will justify the war in Iraq as a way to 'free the people from tyranny,' but they'll turn a blind eye to Darfur because the government has been 'helpful' when dealing with al-queda, so therefore genocide, rape and torture are okay. But none of them would feel that way if what was going on in Darfur were happening somewhere in Eastern Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    George Carlin IS the man. Agree with him 100%

And I love how Bush and other politicians will justify the war in Iraq as a way to 'free the people from tyranny,' but they'll turn a blind eye to Darfur because the government has been 'helpful' when dealing with al-queda, so therefore genocide, rape and torture are okay. But none of them would feel that way if what was going on in Darfur were happening somewhere in Eastern Europe.
    Yeah, funny how the Darfur non response is driven by oil
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Yeah, funny how the Darfur non response is driven by oil
    Yup. Once again, oil comes into play. That's one of the reasons why China and Russia don't want to press the Darfur issue, since they get oil from that region. I wonder what governments are going to do when the oil supply finally runs out?

Ok, if the NYT can post a story about John McCain without any sources, why won't they report on this story??? Hmmm....

I am still pissed that the House and Senate voted for the war based on the bullshit lies the admin sold them stating they had overwhelming evidence against Sadaam. Then it comes out that all the intelligence was faulty and the admin knew it. I have opposed this war from day 1 as did my poor brother who is in the militray and has been to Iraq and Afghanistan 4 times in the last 5 years. I guess I am willing to cut some slack to those who voted for the war based on what they were told had been uncovered by our "intelligence" teams. I will measure them based on how they have voted since the truth came out.

^^ excellent post sluce.

I totallly believe in the idea of holding these people accountable for how they vote.

We can vote out anyone we think isn't doing the right thing. The perk of a democracy

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Gold Member

I was part of the 30% who thought Bush's war was stupid and was horrified that any Dem voted for it, but I also remember the way the public was acting at the time. If Iraq had been a success, the Democrats would be in a total different position right now. The Democratic Party would be nonexistent. We wouldn't have the Senate and neither Obama or Hillary would stand a chance at becoming president. The only Dems who voted against the Iraq war were in safe seats or didn't have any plans to become president. As much as I want to blame Bush and the Republicans for the mess in Iraq, I put more of the blame on the American people for it. Bad enough they voted him into office once, but once they found out what he was about, they turned around and voted for him AGAIN.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Quote Originally Posted by PaintTheTownRed View Post
    I was part of the 30% who thought Bush's war was stupid and was horrified that any Dem voted for it, but I also remember the way the public was acting at the time. If Iraq had been a success, the Democrats would be in a total different position right now. The Democratic Party would be nonexistent. We wouldn't have the Senate and neither Obama or Hillary would stand a chance at becoming president. The only Dems who voted against the Iraq war were in safe seats or didn't have any plans to become president. As much as I want to blame Bush and the Republicans for the mess in Iraq, I put more of the blame on the American people for it. Bad enough they voted him into office once, but once they found out what he was about, they turned around and voted for him AGAIN.
    Agree with everything you wrote. But I'll add that not only were people dumb enough to vote for Bush twice, even though they knew he was an idiot, they allowed Bush to distract them from the war, the economy, and his stupidity with 'fears' about not being patriotic.

Please keep in mind that Bush was appointed to his first term and only got 50.7% of the votes in 2004. He won by just 35 electoral votes. There were certainly people who were fooled into thinking he was going to keep us safe from the big bad muslim world. There were also a lot of people who just didn't like Kerry and the republican machine did a much better job of fighting dirty. The dems need to find a way to keep their candidate from getting Roved this time.

Rove's unemployed. The dems should make him an offer.

If he could turn that piece of shit into a two term president, just think what he could to with a candidate that can read

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Please keep in mind that Bush was appointed to his first term and only got 50.7% of the votes in 2004. He won by just 35 electoral votes. There were certainly people who were fooled into thinking he was going to keep us safe from the big bad muslim world. There were also a lot of people who just didn't like Kerry and the republican machine did a much better job of fighting dirty. The dems need to find a way to keep their candidate from getting Roved this time.
    I blame John Kerry for that entire mess. Because he was a decorated war veteran, and he allowed a draft dodger like George Bush to call his military service into question. And part of the reason that happened was because Kerry wanted to take the high road. That's an admirable goal, but when you're running for office and somebody starts slinging dirt at you, then you have to either fight back or you're seen as weak and you lose. Because the public will think that if you can't defend yourself, then how are you going to defend the country?

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I blame John Kerry for that entire mess. Because he was a decorated war veteran, and he allowed a draft dodger like George Bush to call his military service into question. And part of the reason that happened was because Kerry wanted to take the high road. That's an admirable goal, but when you're running for office and somebody starts slinging dirt at you, then you have to either fight back or you're seen as weak and you lose. Because the public will think that if you can't defend yourself, then how are you going to defend the country?
    absolutly correct.

You can't bring a soft ball bat to a hard ball game......

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    ^^ True. There's quite a few who believe Obama would be harder to beat than Hillary. But, they're in fantasy land because McCain won't pull the conservative vote, no matter who he names as VP- and he simply won't win.

This race is really up to Democrats and who they want to lead the US- Obama or Hillary.

Do you really think Middle America is going to vote for someone other than an old white guy as President? They'll say they're going to vote for Hil or Obama..but not gonna do it!

I hate to say it, but IMO when Edwards dropped out..he handed it to the Republicans.

Maybe this time it will only be 4 years?

OT- Excited to think that Cuba may be a tourist destination in the near future!

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    Do you really think Middle America is going to vote for someone other than an old white guy as President? They'll say they're going to vote for Hil or Obama..but not gonna do it!

I hate to say it, but IMO when Edwards dropped out..he handed it to the Republicans.

Maybe this time it will only be 4 years?

OT- Excited to think that Cuba may be a tourist destination in the near future!
    I really think that America is ready for a President that is different from the norm. The fact that a Black man, and a white woman is running for the highest job of this country should only be a shock to people that it has taken this damn long!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information