Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama's alleged gay sex and drugs limo party

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Good golly,King! Maybe you are just aware of his, but Hillary has been accused of everything short of murder-corruption of the most blatent kind, being a lesbian ( or as my husband says "Lezbin" )and running as a sham for her husband. Oh yes indeedy, Mormanisn played a large part in Romneys shut out & it will happen again. True in his case-he IS a Mormon. I get an email attacking Hillary at least once a week. Everyone has been accused of gayness and or drugs-not a single one has escaped unscathed. Look at McCain-divorced 1st wife-newer trophy model. Also true. But I have doubts he is a mindless idiot like others ARE. Obama's name is too close to Osama,making him a tempting target for those looking. They always drag out the most trash anyone can think of-mud slinging-hoping some will stick. This is what prevents a lot of decent people from ever running. News agencies love it & report every thing uttered opf course & nuts abound. It's a hard luck life! You gotta admire their nerve-they go in with open eyes and damn near all dish it right back.
    I agree with you 100%, McJag. I think Romney's Mormonism did play a role in his being shut down because people weren't comfortable with his religion. But I think when people keep trying to make Obama a Muslim or make a big deal out of his name sounding like Osama they're just blowing smoke. I mean, if they want to attack a candidate, at least let it be about something tangible, instead of saying that Obama is part of some giant Muslim conspiracy to overthrow the government.

But I do admire Obama and Hillary for having the nerve to stand tall and take the heat. When you can walk into the lion's den and keep your cool and can hold your head high, then you deserve some respect for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    You should send him this link, to his Fact Check about how he has never been a Muslim and he is a practicing Christian: Barack Obama | Change We Can Believe In |

I was asked about that just the other day by one of my friends. She was really worried about it being the truth. It keeps coming up again and again, even after he was asked about it point-blank at one of the debates, and after he discussed it in a few speeches. Its disgusting.
    I agree. It is disgusting, but not surprising. I could see people wondering about it, IF Obama hadn't already addressed the matter. But now I think this whole Muslim debate is just a smokescreen for those who aren't comfortable with a black man being president, but they just don't have the balls to come out and say it. (Just like I think the lesbian rumors about Hillary are a smokescreen for those who don't want a female president) True, Obama's father and step-father were Muslims, but his mother wasn't. True, Obama attended a Muslim school for a few years when he was living in Indonesia, but he also attended Catholic school. I find it interesting that the Muslim conspiracy theorists always forget the fact that he did go to Catholic school, because no TRUE Muslim would ever attend Catholic school.

god, is this over yet? can we please just elect another head of the evil hydra that is the corrupt US government and go about our business given that nothing will change?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    True, Obama's father and step-father were Muslims, but his mother wasn't. True, Obama attended a Muslim school for a few years when he was living in Indonesia, but he also attended Catholic school. I find it interesting that the Muslim conspiracy theorists always forget the fact that he did go to Catholic school, because no TRUE Muslim would ever attend Catholic school.
    Actually some of that isn't true. I know you know King, I"m just posting this for some of the lurkers who may not bother to look into it more.

He didn't attend an Islamic school, its a public school where they have religion classes on Muslim and Christian religions, whichever faith you are. CNN sent a crew to the actual school he went to:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ4v7iLnvrQ[/youtube]

And his step-father wasn't a traditional Muslim, from that website:
    "Obama's Step-Father Saw Religion "As Not Particularly Useful," But Followed "A Brand of Islam" That Made Room for Animist and Hindu Faiths. Obama wrote in the Audacity of Hope, "When my mother remarried, it was to an Indonesian with an equally skeptical bent, a man who saw religion as not particularly useful in the practical business of making one's way in the world, and who had grown up in a country that easily blended its Islamic faith with remnants of Hinduism, Buddhism, and ancient animist traditions." Obama wrote in Dreams from My Father, "Like many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths." [Audacity of Hope, p 204; Dreams From My Father, p 37]"

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    Actually some of that isn't true. I know you know King, I"m just posting this for some of the lurkers who may not bother to look into it more.

He didn't attend an Islamic school, its a public school where they have religion classes on Muslim and Christian religions, whichever faith you are. CNN sent a crew to the actual school he went to:

[youtube]IZ4v7iLnvrQ[/youtube]

And his step-father wasn't a traditional Muslim, from that website:
    "Obama's Step-Father Saw Religion "As Not Particularly Useful," But Followed "A Brand of Islam" That Made Room for Animist and Hindu Faiths. Obama wrote in the Audacity of Hope, "When my mother remarried, it was to an Indonesian with an equally skeptical bent, a man who saw religion as not particularly useful in the practical business of making one's way in the world, and who had grown up in a country that easily blended its Islamic faith with remnants of Hinduism, Buddhism, and ancient animist traditions." Obama wrote in Dreams from My Father, "Like many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths." [Audacity of Hope, p 204; Dreams From My Father, p 37]"
    How DARE you correct me, Cali. Me? This is war. Just kidding.

Actually, I'm glad you did give me the REAL scoop on that. I got my info from the Biography channel's bio on Obama. Guess you can't trust them.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Yes, it is true that he was in the Ill. State Senate when the vote came down, but he gave a speech opposing the war. Yes, he has voted to fund the war in Iraq, but if anyone with a viable Political career ahead of them voted against the war it would've been career suicide. How do you not vote to give the troops armor? Ron Paul had a nice message and quite a few supporters...but, that was offensive of him not to give the troops money. Say what you want about him opposing the war to the very end, but if more people thought like him our troops wouldn't have what they need to survive. Yes, some of that money never made it to the troops, but would you want to look in a mother of a deceased soldiers face knowing your no vote put her child in jeopardy. It comes down to a you're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't! Point being we should have never stepped one foot into Iraq in the first place.
    The troops didn't all get the armour they needed. Many of them paid for it out of their own pockets. Parents of soldiers were buying it for their children.

If more people had voted against funding, there would have been change. They all rolled over and went along. That's the real problem. No one was willing to actually make a stand for change.

If 2/3 of the House and Senate would have stood up, they could have overriden Bush. It's time that we hold these people accountable for the votes they make.

People should check out Independent watchdog organizations for candidate's true voting records. Project Vote Smart - American Government, Elections, Candidates and Voting is a good place. Don't just assume that because a candidate says they beleive in something that they actually vote that way.

Obama has not voted on 133 Bills in the 2 years he has been in office. Clinton has not voted on 101 Bills in the 8 years she's in office. Thats way more votes he has missed than she has. I think that says something about how he has been performing the job he currently holds.

People can say their against something as much as they want to, but if they vote in support of it, then it's all just talk. I believe it's how hypocrisy is defined.

It's that old expression- "Actions speak louder than words"
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; February 19th, 2008 at 02:12 PM.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    The troops didn't all get the armour they needed. Many of them paid for it out of their own pockets. Parents of soldiers were buying it for their children.

If more people had voted against funding, there would have been change. They all rolled over and went along. That's the real problem. No one was willing to actually make a stand for change.

If 2/3 of the House and Senate would have stood up, they could have overriden Bush. It's time that we hold these people accountable for the votes they make.

People can say their against something as much as they want to, but if they vote in support of it, then it's all just talk. I believe it's how hypocrisy is defined.

It's that old expression- "Actions speak louder than words"
    Do you really believe that if Congress had voted to not fund the war, that Bush would have just said 'Okay, I'm ending the war and bringing the troops home'? Not in this lifetime. He wanted that oil too much.

Now, I agree with you that the Dems should have fought Bush more, but not funding the war wasn't the way to go. Because Bush would have left the troops there, funding or not. And, if nothing else, the troops needed to be paid.

And I agree with you that people should be held accountable for their actions. Like the people who voted for the war in the first place, like Hillary, who continually keep running around claiming that they were misled, instead of taking responsibility for their vote. Actions speak louder than words works BOTH ways.

I say they should have cut off the funding and then let the troops deal with Bush. That would have been fun.

But of course, the Dems caved when Bush called them a bad name, even though HE was the one being a complete retard..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Do you really believe that if Congress had voted to not fund the war, that Bush would have just said 'Okay, I'm ending the war and bringing the troops home'? Not in this lifetime. He wanted that oil too much.

Now, I agree with you that the Dems should have fought Bush more, but not funding the war wasn't the way to go. Because Bush would have left the troops there, funding or not. And, if nothing else, the troops needed to be paid.

And I agree with you that people should be held accountable for their actions. Like the people who voted for the war in the first place, like Hillary, who continually keep running around claiming that they were misled, instead of taking responsibility for their vote. Actions speak louder than words works BOTH ways.
    Of course I don't think that it would have just ended the war like that, but it would have really made a debate, and then perhaps there would have been something different. You have to make a stand and start somewhere.

But I know you are smart enough to know that all of that funding wasn't just the troops pay. We are talking about $611 Billion so far and counting.

They both voted for this funding. They are both full of shit.

But like I pointed out above, she shows up for a lot more votes than he does. He has missed an average of 66 per year. She has missed 12 per year.

She's a slimy politico, and he's not showing up to do the job he was elected to do.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I say they should have cut off the funding and then let the troops deal with Bush. That would have been fun.

But of course, the Dems caved when Bush called them a bad name, even though HE was the one being a complete retard..
    Because they're pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Of course I don't think that it would have just ended the war like that, but it would have really made a debate, and then perhaps there would have been something different. You have to make a stand and start somewhere.

But I know you are smart enough to know that all of that funding wasn't just the troops pay. We are talking about $611 Billion so far and counting.

They both voted for this funding. They are both full of shit.

But like I pointed out above, she shows up for a lot more votes than he does. He has missed an average of 66 per year. She has missed 12 per year.

She's a slimy politico, and he's not showing up to do the job he was elected to do.
    Of course, I know ALL of the funding wasn't the troops pay. But their pay was tied up in the funding, so that's the key issue for me.

And if the Dems hadn't voted to fund the war, it wouldn't have led to any meaningful debate. I mean, come on, this is George W. Bush we're talking about. I know you're smart enough to know that Bush doesn't like to debate issues. We're talking about a guy that sat on his ass for five days after Hurricane Katrina nearly destroyed the Gulf region, and then reluctantly took responsibility for it. That's not somebody that's going to debate you if you take his funding away.

And if Obama's missed some votes while he's out on the campaign trail, he should explain why. But to me, the bigger issue is that Hillary voted for the war, and still refuses to admit that she made a mistake. So, while Hillary may have shown up for more votes than Obama, how many of those votes is she willing to take responsibility for, and how many of those votes will she claim she was 'misled' on?

And Obama and Hillary are politicians. Neither is suppose to be a saint. But I'll still take Obama over Hillary.

Of course, I know ALL of the funding wasn't the troops pay. But their pay was tied up in the funding, so that's the key issue for me.

And if the Dems hadn't voted to fund the war, it wouldn't have led to any meaningful debate. I mean, come on, this is George W. Bush we're talking about. I know you're smart enough to know that Bush doesn't like to debate issues. We're talking about a guy that sat on his ass for five days after Hurricane Katrina nearly destroyed the Gulf region, and then reluctantly took responsibility for it. That's not somebody that's going to debate you if you take his funding away.
    If 2/3 of the House and Senate would have stood up to him, they could have overriden Presidential veto. So if enough of our elected officials had stood up then we could have had change. There would have been no debate. There could have been a Bill placed before them that would have pulled the troops out, and there would have been nothing Bush could have done about it.

We (Americans) talk a lot about what we don't like and blah blah, but we don't use our votes in the right way. If the elected officials aren't voting the way we want on issues, then we need to vote them out.

We (Americans) get too caught up in photogenic politicians that give good speeches but don't actually do anything. Our whole culture is like one big fucking beauty contest. Candidates with real substance have no chance.

I'll get off my soapbox now.....the whole thing is just too depressing for words

Well, they are a hell of a lot better than the crap on the republican side. Give me a break! Bush took pictures and sold them on 9/11, flying over the real horrors of Katrina, plus other serious events that have taken place in America. I remember the "Mission Accomplished" crap...

Truth of the matter if the Bush administration never lied about Iraq, and Saddam Hussein then we wouldn't be in the predicament we are in NOW!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post

No offense, Grimm, but why do you care? You guys have it perfect up North, no fears, and will never have to deal with the likes of corrupt US politics. It really shouldn't bother you in the least. Don't you have an Alanis concert to go to or something?

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post

Truth of the matter if the Bush administration never lied about Iraq, and Saddam Hussein then we wouldn't be in the predicament we are in NOW!!
    I've thought about this, and I don't agree. If people hadn't swallowed the lies than things would have been different.

It wasn't the lies they told, it's that people were stupid enough to believe them.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information