Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama starts the first day with a little Rahm Emmanuel

lol, that photo. It does look like "little Rahm" is attending the meeting, too.

First day in office. Lookin' good - literally. Almost looks like Rahm is taking Obama's coffee order.

Most Emailed Photos - Yahoo! News Photos

Incoming White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel gestures prior to the inauguration ceremony of Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States, in Washington, January 20, 2009.
    REUTERS/Jim Young (UNITED STATES)

Nothing to do with the story, I just thought it was a cute pic!

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post

Incoming White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel gestures prior to the inauguration ceremony of Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States, in Washington, January 20, 2009.

That is a cute pic!
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

damn i'd love to be naked in the middle of them

Bush was telling him where the "secret President's book" is, ala, National Treasure. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    I wonder what the note from Dubya said.
    Dear Obamuh,

What I want to tell you is, good luck at being president. Its a stressful job, but it can be a lot fun too. If you need any advice, all you gotta do is make a call to Texas and me and Laura can help you owt. If you're gonna suceeed suxceed succced ... do well at being president you have to be a DECIDER. To be a decider, you have to make decisions. If you need help with that you can call me or make a visit to the ranch.

I know you criticized my policies, and that may have helped you win the election, and I'm sure people may have voted for you because of me, but I know that people also voted for you because you're a good man. But don't forget, bless our American people but they're very opinionated and you've got to express your plans with them clearly like I did. You have to be a clear speaking man, and I know you can do that. You make good speeches, plus nobody boos at you.

Me and my daddy got lots of wisdum and am an elder statsmen now so i can share it with you, and that would be an honor. Good luck, Obamuh. I'm pulling for you.

Some advices:

- Don't put "mission accomplished" banners too early, even when you think you're sure, just in case don't do it.
    - If you get intelligences that a terrorist attack may be under way a few months prior to the possible attack, you may want to open them.
    - Try not not to read books to school children, something almost always happens bad.
    - Wink from time to time. It will make people like you like your one of them. It espechully works when you can't answer a question.
    - When the levees break you've got too act quickly too.
    - Don't forget my 'No child left behind'. I don't think it really worked that well,
    - You're African, that's great, you know Condi and I like to go to Africa too. Charity work is very important.
    - I hear your mom was from Kansas. That's great. When you get your puppy for your daughters, you should name it Toto! hehehe.
    - Stay away from chunky interns from the pentagon!!! Especially since you're trying to kick that smoking habit.

P.S.
    Have you tried looking for Osama bin Laden on the Google? I know you used the internets in your campaign, so I was just wondering. Also, I know you're a Christian, but you have a Muslim name. We freed the Muslim people in Iraq, but some of them are still mad at us and I don't know why. Do you think your name will help people like us better?

Although being president is a tough job there are a lot of fun things to do. I left a few video games for you to do under the oval office in case you get bored doing all that foreign policy stuff.

W.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    It means a lot to a lot of people. Let them have it. It's been a few hundred years in the making.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    My bad, it's time for this white to embrace right, right?
    Would you believe people on YouTube are saying the Negro Anthem words that the Rev. added at the end were racist? LMAO. I'm sorry to ask this, but why are White people all of a sudden think they're oppressed people?
    Last edited by bychance; January 21st, 2009 at 10:44 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ that illustration makes me cry

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post

I wonder if he was doing that for Obama's daughters, since they were probably bored?

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Dear Obamuh,

What I want to tell you is, good luck at being president. Its a stressful job, but it can be a lot fun too. If you need any advice, all you gotta do is make a call to Texas and me and Laura can help you owt. If you're gonna suceeed suxceed succced ... do well at being president you have to be a DECIDER. To be a decider, you have to make decisions. If you need help with that you can call me or make a visit to the ranch.

I know you criticized my policies, and that may have helped you win the election, and I'm sure people may have voted for you because of me, but I know that people also voted for you because you're a good man. But don't forget, bless our American people but they're very opinionated and you've got to express your plans with them clearly like I did. You have to be a clear speaking man, and I know you can do that. You make good speeches, plus nobody boos at you.

Me and my daddy got lots of wisdum and am an elder statsmen now so i can share it with you, and that would be an honor. Good luck, Obamuh. I'm pulling for you.

Some advices:

- Don't put "mission accomplished" banners too early, even when you think you're sure, just in case don't do it.
    - If you get intelligences that a terrorist attack may be under way a few months prior to the possible attack, you may want to open them.
    - Try not not to read books to school children, something almost always happens bad.
    - Wink from time to time. It will make people like you like your one of them. It espechully works when you can't answer a question.
    - When the levees break you've got too act quickly too.
    - Don't forget my 'No child left behind'. I don't think it really worked that well,
    - You're African, that's great, you know Condi and I like to go to Africa too. Charity work is very important.
    - I hear your mom was from Kansas. That's great. When you get your puppy for your daughters, you should name it Toto! hehehe.
    - Stay away from chunky interns from the pentagon!!! Especially since you're trying to kick that smoking habit.

P.S.
    Have you tried looking for Osama bin Laden on the Google? I know you used the internets in your campaign, so I was just wondering. Also, I know you're a Christian, but you have a Muslim name. We freed the Muslim people in Iraq, but some of them are still mad at us and I don't know why. Do you think your name will help people like us better?

Although being president is a tough job there are a lot of fun things to do. I left a few video games for you to do under the oval office in case you get bored doing all that foreign policy stuff.

W.

Would you believe people on YouTube are saying the Negro Anthem words that the Rev. added at the end were racist? LMAO. I'm sorry to ask this, but why are White people all of a sudden think they're oppressed people?
    I don't think white people are oppressed people. Though I can tell you, as a white person, I haven't oppressed a motherfucker. And I get sick of all white people being lumped into the same category. I'm 35 years old, I never owned a slave, I never went to a segregated school, I never drank from a "whites only" water fountain, I didn't kill Martin Luther King Jr, Malcolm X, I didn't try to force Rosa Parks out of a seat on a bus & I get damn tired of being "the man" when I fucking well am not!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Dear Obamuh,
    Some advices:

Do you think your name will help people like us better?
    Omg fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to start a day with a little (or a lot) of Rahm!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I don't think white people are oppressed people. Though I can tell you, as a white person, I haven't oppressed a motherfucker. And I get sick of all white people being lumped into the same category. I'm 35 years old, I never owned a slave, I never went to a segregated school, I never drank from a "whites only" water fountain, I didn't kill Martin Luther King Jr, Malcolm X, I didn't try to force Rosa Parks out of a seat on a bus & I get damn tired of being "the man" when I fucking well am not!
    High fucking five!

Also, does Obama only own one tie, because I find it odd that he would wear the same blue tie, that he wore while being sworn in, on his first day in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    High fucking five!

Also, does Obama only own one tie, because I find it odd that he would wear the same blue tie, that he wore while being sworn in, on his first day in office.

I believe he wore a red tie when he was sworn in the first time on Tuesday...

No, that's not what I meant. I'm talking about the people who whine and say 'race card' anytime the subject of race comes up. Its like you don't want to talk about it. I've noticed people are beginning to act like they're oppressed, and I think its nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ^ that illustration makes me cry
    I know!!! I saw it and I just thought it was brilliant, though I tried not to weep. You know the slaves built the white house and other things like that too.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information