Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barack Obama may face grilling on his patriotism

While I think Michelle Obama put her foot in her mouth, she's not the first political spouse to do it, and she won't be the last. Hell, Bill Clinton's been putting his foot in his mouth throughout Hillary's entire campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    I guess Bush is as good at finding his heart, as he is at finding Bin Laden.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Whatever context you give his wife's comment it was an extremely stupid comment to make. The only reason she has found to like her country in her entire life is how it seems to have gone gaga over her husband? I almost hope Obama wins after this just to see what other stupid shit his wife will say next. She seems like a real moron.
    Well, guess what my stupid shit statement. I am not very proud of America either, and I pay taxes, and was born here. I've seen my civil rights taken away, elections stolen, innocent people killed, a CIA agent outed, a President committing treason, a whole city of people left to die and starve, and an illegal war started...I can go on...what the hell do I have to be proud of!! I can't even say 'I fucking hate Bush' on my telephone for fear that the NSA might think I am a damn TERRORIST!!!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Well, guess what my stupid shit statement. I am not very proud of America either, and I pay taxes, and was born here. I've seen my civil rights taken away, elections stolen, innocent people killed, a CIA agent outed, a President committing treason, a whole city of people left to die and starve, and an illegal war started...I can go on...what the hell do I have to be proud of!! I can't even say 'I fucking hate Bush' on my telephone for fear that the NSA might think I am a damn TERRORIST!!!!
    Hell, me and my friends talk shit about Bush on the phone constantly, and we always say 'did you get that' if anybody's listening.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Hell, me and my friends talk shit about Bush on the phone constantly, and we always say 'did you get that' if anybody's listening.
    I do also.. I love my NSA guy Jack..we named him in 2003...I talked so much shit about the war, Bush, Rove Cheney, and Condi lying asses..I just knew they were listening. And when Katrina happened.. It was a lively time on the phone!!

They fucking outed a CIA agent..Iraq??? Arbu Ghraib?? NOBODY SHOULD BE PROUD!! of what this country has done in the past 7 years, under this administration!!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I do also.. I love my NSA guy Jack..we named him in 2003...I talked so much shit about the war, Bush, Rove Cheney, and Condi lying asses..I just knew they were listening. And when Katrina happened.. It was a lively time on the phone!!

They fucking outed a CIA agent..Iraq??? Arbu Ghraib?? NOBODY SHOULD BE PROUD!! of what this country has done in the past 7 years, under this administration!!!
    Yeah, that's why the Republicans calling Obama's patriotism into question is a joke, since Bush and Cheney did out a CIA agent during a time of war. I mean, last time I checked that wasn't patriotism, but treason. But I guess Obama not putting his hand to his chest for the pledge of allegiance and wearing a flag pin are more important issues.

And, true, under the Bush administration the country hasn't done a lot of things to be proud of. But even through the worst times, I still try to focus on the things to be proud of. Like in the aftermath of Katrina, the way ordinary citizens mobilized to help the people in the gulf region. Or the way people helped each other out on 9/11. So, even though the current government is nothing to be proud of, when push comes to shove the American people still surprise me with the way we'll rally to help each other out, for the most part.

Yeah, that's why the Republicans calling Obama's patriotism into question is a joke, since Bush and Cheney did out a CIA agent during a time of war. I mean, last time I checked that wasn't patriotism, but treason. But I guess Obama not putting his hand to his chest for the pledge of allegiance and wearing a flag pin are more important issues.
    That those two draft dodgers can question anyone's patriotism is unreal

And, true, under the Bush administration the country hasn't done a lot of things to be proud of. But even through the worst times, I still try to focus on the things to be proud of. Like in the aftermath of Katrina, the way ordinary citizens mobilized to help the people in the gulf region. Or the way people helped each other out on 9/11. So, even though the current government is nothing to be proud of, when push comes to shove the American people still surprise me with the way we'll rally to help each other out, for the most part.
    I like that way of thinking. There is good in us yet, despite our governments efforts to the contrary
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information