Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama goes insane, puts Hillary Clinton's name up for nomination

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    And we now know Edwards is a lying asshole. But he didn't lose because of his lies or his mismanaged campaign. That was Hillary.
    Exactly. Hillary only made plans to campaign through Super Tuesday (February 5). After that, she was out of ideas. I don't need anyone like that running the country I live in. Stop presuming an automatic win and plan for the whole thing!

Plus, Hillary ignored the states that hold caucus elections. Like any smart candidate, Obama went full throttle in these states and beat Hillary like a drum.

Obama is just stroking Hillary's ego. Lead her along, play nice, then let go at the last moment. I can't imagine any scenario where Obama picks Hillary as his VP. If he does, it's because he was forced to at gunpoint by other Dem leaders. No way will he choose her on his own free will, and understandably so.

But honestly, I think this has Bill's signature all over it. Talk about being a sore loser. He can't say Obama's name without his face revealing his contempt. He's taking it even harder than Hillary. All because he's not going to be back in the White House with all the time in the world to teach interns how to 'smoke.'

Quote Originally Posted by Valley Doll View Post
    Exactly. Hillary only made plans to campaign through Super Tuesday (February 5). After that, she was out of ideas. I don't need anyone like that running the country I live in. Stop presuming an automatic win and plan for the whole thing!

Plus, Hillary ignored the states that hold caucus elections. Like any smart candidate, Obama went full throttle in these states and beat Hillary like a drum.

Obama is just stroking Hillary's ego. Lead her along, play nice, then let go at the last moment. I can't imagine any scenario where Obama picks Hillary as his VP. If he does, it's because he was forced to at gunpoint by other Dem leaders. No way will he choose her on his own free will, and understandably so.

But honestly, I think this has Bill's signature all over it. Talk about being a sore loser. He can't say Obama's name without his face revealing his contempt. He's taking it even harder than Hillary. All because he's not going to be back in the White House with all the time in the world to teach interns how to 'smoke.'
    ITA. Plus, Hillary had already burned through the $100 million she had in her campaign war chest by Super Tuesday because she figured she was a shoo-in, and then she had to loan her campaign $5 million.

And Bill Clinton is definitely the sore loser in all of this. But what Bill forgets is that he was the one that got himself impeached with the BJ heard around the world. And the Clintons don't have the same clout they once wielded in the Democratic Party, so he should watch himself.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

There are a lot of super delegates that haven't officially announced who their votes are going for that have privately said to friends, family and party associates that they will be going with BO. Hilliary being on the ballot is just a formality to appease her, nothing new, as others have stated it has happened in the past. BO will be the nominee unless, gawd forfend, something unfortunate happens between now and then.

*looks suspiciously over shoulder to make sure there are no gun men lurking in the bushes*

^^Or a Hillary supporter on the grassy knoll.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i really want Barack as my next president

im going to be sick if anything else happens than that. really sick. sicker than i was in '00 and '04.

^Me too. I honestly, don't even want to THINK about that other idiot being in the White House. I cannot even go there.

^ i cant either lynnie; it literally makes me sick to my stomach and severly depressed & the clintons have had ppl killed; i have that on very good authority.

Alice, and Lynnie calm down! We got this...even if we have to do the Harvard and Yale theory or even the Scull&Bones one..we got this one!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    If the roles were reversed, and Sen Obama had come in 2nd, would HIS name be placed into nomination to commemorate the even MORE historic campaign of an African American nominee?

I didn't think so either.
    Not even. Shitlery and her supporters would collectively have a cow or commit Hari Kari or some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Yeah, i just think it's going to backfire on him hardcore. I don't trust Shillary one bit.
    Oh you can bet your sweet ass there is going to be one hell of a showdown and it's going to be Chicago '68 x a fucking thousand. Now they've got their foot in the door, do you see them wasting such an opportunity? Hell to the no. And the Dems will LOSE and rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    18,000,000 voters. Disregard at BO's peril. BTW, dont notice you having a hissy fit that 'Edwards suspended his campaign' only HRC. Bit of a double standard dont you think?
    Come on. Do you really think all 18 million Hillary voters are still sticking with her after Obama won the nom? The vast majority of them have moved on. We are talking about a loudly vocal minority of her supporters who are batshit insane and Hillary does nothing but encourage their pathology. She could easily have said "Ok ladies, Obama won the nom, I know it's disappointing, but we've got to get behind him so the Dem wins the WH" to try and calm them the fuck down and stop this destructive bullshit. But nooooooooooo she couldn't do that so this is ALL ON HER. I frankly don't give a flying fuck what the "PUMA'S" want. I'm one of the OVER 18 million voters who voted for OBAMA and HE FUCKING WON so WE have more rights than Hillary voters. So get the fuck over it already and stop trying to foist her onto the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Alice, and Lynnie calm down! We got this...even if we have to do the Harvard and Yale theory or even the Scull&Bones one..we got this one!!
    I want to believe that. But we thought we had it with Gore in 2000, and we saw what happened there. Don't underestimate the Republicans. Mark my words, come late October or early November Bush will issue a 'terror alert' to scare voters like he did in 2004.

everyone, i need a hug im scared

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    everyone, i need a hug im scared
    Here's a drink instead. It'll work better. Numbs the pain. I know I'll be shit-faced if McCain wins.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Here's a drink instead. It'll work better. Numbs the pain. I know I'll be shit-faced if McCain wins.
    I was shit-faced for several weeks after Booosh won. Both times.

i was depressed, incredibly down-trodden and its just gotten worse! this economy is sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I was shit-faced for several weeks after Booosh won. Both times.
    I just tried to block it out like it didn't happen. Both times.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    i was depressed, incredibly down-trodden and its just gotten worse! this economy is sickening.
    I get depressed, and pissed, when I think of how much Bush has fucked this country up all the while wearing that stupid smirk on his face.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information