Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barack Obama criticizes John McCain on Senate floor, McCain hits back hard

^^you misunderstood (Yes, Joe Biden, I feel your pain), what I meant was that since Bill Clinton had the world's most public affair....I am SURE that he saw Hillary's rage.....

YES, IT IS THE MAN'S FAULT.....except that he got tired of his cold, frigid wife........

^And the fact that she may have blown up at her philandering husband who was moronic enough to get caught and publicly shamed tells us what exactly about her ability to run a country?

And she might be frigid or cold or a lesbian or whatever else your fragile male egos want to call her but no one is asking you to fuck her. I'm sure you don't sit and think whether McCain or Obama would be good in bed.

But of course I'm probably misunderstanding you again.

Sheesh...sorry.....never mind.....

I am planning on voting for Hillary if she gets nominated. If you had read my posts, I am only voting for McCain if Obama gets nominated because I do not like what I have heard him say.

...but since you stereotype men...you won't care about that....

^You don't have to apologise. I don't think I came accross right and it's obviously too late to edit.

I try not to stereotype men too much except when I'm mad and want to see you all hanged by your balls.

^^no harm, no foul......but you can't hang me by my balls because I lost them in the divorce......

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    ^^no harm, no foul......but you can't hang me by my balls because I lost them in the divorce......

why do divorces costs so much?

They're worth it
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    ^ Oh, come on, like Bill didn't give her enough reasons to blow up at him.
    I heard his security men had to protect him from her when the Monica thing came out.

That's understandable, though. If I were married, and I knew my guy was cheating on me for some other cow, I'd castrate him myself and force him to eat it.

A*O

Looking at this from the outside and therefore in a more objective (?) way it concerns me that a man with very little political experience and 'substance' but with all the warm and fuzzy PC credentials could end up in the White House in charge of 2 wars (forget their legitimacy, they are a fact of life) and a volatile global security/economic situation that could literally blow up at any moment. History shows that at times like this a strong, principled conservative leader has the necessary balls and convictions to steer his/her country through tough times instead of a theoretical idealist who isn't willing to grasp the nettle and make unpopular decisions for the greater good. If Obama gets the nomination - and surely it's a given now? - then I suspect a lot of democrats will be very uneasy about his ability to actually LEAD the most powerful nation on Earth and will vote for McCain by default.

It's not fair to tar McCain with the same brush as Dubya who has been a disastrous POTUS in every respect. I think he does have the experience, intelligence and integrity (remember that?) to do a good job and sort out the mess he will inherit.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

and he'll start by having all the same people work on his campaign?

please.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

A*O

As stated elsewhere, running a Presidential election campaign is vastly different to running the country. I'm sure McCain (and Obama for that matter) are smart enough to employ people with the relevant credentials to form an administration and I'm sure they are mostly very competent and committed to their respective agendas. My problem is with the man where the buck stops. My impression is that one of them will step up and make the decisions while the other will form a committee. It's happening here in Oz. Our former PM was in charge, the current idiot delegates the decisions to endless committees and think tanks and NOTHING happens.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I heard his security men had to protect him from her when the Monica thing came out.

The rumors/stories are that she slapped him a number of times over the years in front of the Secret Service - I can only imagine the confusion that caused for the agents ... is that a threat to his life? should we intervene? do we want to? (SS didn't like Bill too much).

But "supposedly", and who the hell knows if this is true, but "supposedly" the only time they actually got between them was when she started throwing shit at him inside the residence after the blue dress appeared.

Can't you just see some poor SS guys stepping in front of picture frames and gifted trinkets from around the world?

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    He is to the LEFT of Bush
    dude, hate to break it to you but benito mussolini, general franco, jörg haider and jean-marie le pen are probably to the left of bush too. doesn't make mccain a leftist, it just makes bush an extreme right-wing douche.
    the left-right debate in the US is irrelevant since basically both major parties are right wing. it's just a matter of degree.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post

Can't you just see some poor SS guys stepping in front of picture frames and gifted trinkets from around the world?
    I totally can. Poor fucks. I heard she did actually get him with an ashtray and he needed makeup to cover a black eye from that. Funny how the rumour mill goes. Maybe those Secret Security guys opened their mouths

As to the left-right debate, I'm right wing for Europe but the US is so far to the right that I wouldn't know what to vote for. Would vote McCain before Bush but I'd vote for a potted plant before Bush too so it doesn't matter.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I totally can. Poor fucks. I heard she did actually get him with an ashtray and he needed makeup to cover a black eye from that. Funny how the rumour mill goes. Maybe those Secret Security guys opened their mouths
    She was rumored to have gone after Bill on a number of occasions - some rumors are told here:

Does Hillary Clinton Pass the "Kitchen Test"?

The "ashtray" incident is one of the more famous, but that rumour is a little crazy cause it was supposedly a Secret Service agent who took the butt dish to the noggin after a routine check of the residence turned up Hill and another woman getting it on.

A U.S. Secret Service guard, on his shift in the Clinton White House, had as an assigned task, to open or close certain designated doors. He reportedly opened a door, and routinely shined his flashlight in there. He saw what he claimed was the then First Lady, Hillary Rodham Clinton, in flagrante delicto, wriggling together with another woman, both naked. The other woman reportedly being Mary Caitrin Mahoney. [According to a later interview with those who knew Ms Mahoney since high school, she was a known, vocal lesbian. On the other hand, on a radio broadcast, long-time once Clinton campaign advisor, Dick Morris, contended Bill Clinton's sexual problems stem from his lesbian "wife".]

The medical clinic chief doctor contends he examined the identification document of the Secret Service guard who arrived at the clinic bleeding profusely from his head. The doctor asked: What happened? Answer: I saw something on my shift I was not supposed to know. The First Lady grabbed a heavy metal object, apparently an ash tray, and struck me in the head. Question: Why have you come such a distance while bleeding, to have your head wound treated here? Are there not medical facilities in or near the White House? Answer: my supervisor said I have to get help a distance away, to cause no White House problems.

The Truth Seeker - Hillary Clinton Launches White House Bid

My Fav stuff about Hill is the lists of all the dead people associated with her and Bill known as "The Clinton Hit List" or "The Clinton Body Count".

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information