Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama criticizes John McCain on Senate floor, McCain hits back hard

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    oh god, now it's the media's fault

nevermind that on the Dem side, the media had been for one opponent for a year and a half before the other but that doesn't seem to matter...
    My issue with the media is there were more opponents that just obama and clinton...but that was the battle they decided we should have.....

I've posted that here before
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

but that always happens.. it always narrows to the 2 strongest frontrunners. It's nothing new.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

...I didn't supporting Hillary until I had no one left that I knew anything about.....my guy got kicked out early.....Biden isn't politically correct enough nor good looking enough.......

i heard he was a racist bastard
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

but that always happens.. it always narrows to the 2 strongest frontrunners. It's nothing new.
    It didn't wait to narrow this time.....This was handed to us like last Sept/Oct...way before the primaries even began.....

the others, and there were many, got NO attention from the press, except for Kucinich, and only because he clearly had no chance...

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

i heard he was a racist bastard

of course he is....

this will go down as the election year where if you don't like someone, all you need to do is label them a racist, and if they are or not the tag sticks....

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    It didn't wait to narrow this time.....This was handed to us like last Sept/Oct...way before the primaries even began.....

the others, and there were many, got NO attention from the press, except for Kucinich, and only because he clearly had no chance...
    Kucinich got press because his wife is so hot.....

...and I'm not touching that Grimm "heard" Biden was racist, because I had that label attached to me because of a lie.....like me, he misspeaks a lot.....and lots of vultures wait to "misconstrue" what he says and never pay a bit of attention to what he actually meant.....I guess he doesn't pay his script writers much....

of course he is....

this will go down as the election year where if you don't like someone, all you need to do is label them a racist, and if they are or not the tag sticks....

No, someone actually had examples, and oddly it was a hillbot supporter..

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Kucinich got press because his wife is so hot.....

...and I'm not touching that Grimm "heard" Biden was racist, because I had that label attached to me because of a lie.....like me, he misspeaks a lot.....and lots of vultures wait to "misconstrue" what he says and never pay a bit of attention to what he actually meant.....I guess he doesn't pay his script writers much....

I was kidding about him being a racist....but all you have to today is say someone's a racist...and bam! they are....

I like Biden, but if like me you're old enough to remember the 1988 Presidential election, you'll remember words have been his achilles heel (although that time it was using someone else's words that caused his trouble's)

No, someone actually had examples, and oddly it was a hillbot supporter..
    oh please, the 7-11 Dunkin Donuts joke...

""In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian-Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. Iím not joking."

nonsense.....

lots of other people make jokes like that......The world is way to PC.....

why would you vote for a continuation of the last 8 years.

why.

it makes no sense.

Look at the state of everything now. Why would you want that to continue? What possible reason is there for that?

it's like watching lemmings dive off a cliff.
    No matter how many times you say it, Grimm, it still won't be true. You are blinded by the R behind his name and the fact he supports the war in Iraq.

He is to the LEFT of Bush, no matter how many times you say he isn't. Again, I challenge you to go study his past 10 years in the Senate. You will see that he has sided more with the left than his alleged 'colleagues' on the right.

McCain is nothing more than a RINO- Republican in name only. He is honestly a 'somewhat' conservative democrat. Plain and simple.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

I was kidding about him being a racist....but all you have to today is say someone's a racist...and bam! they are....

I like Biden, but if like me you're old enough to remember the 1988 Presidential election, you'll remember words have been his achilles heel (although that time it was using someone else's words that caused his trouble's)
    Oh, yes, his mistakes are part of his charm.....I feel that he is very much the guy you see and not a spin doctor's packaged product....I was 30 in 1988....sigh....I remember 1988 better than 2008....

oh please, the 7-11 Dunkin Donuts joke...

""In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian-Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. Iím not joking."

nonsense.....

lots of other people make jokes like that......The world is way to PC.....
    I think Grimm probably remembers Biden's description of Obama as:

**QUOTE "I mean, you have got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, it's--that's a storybook, man"UNQUOTE**

....personally, I think Biden WAS trying to compliment Obama.....and when you lived before the civil rights movement, you remember very clearly the prejudice against blacks and can misspeak easily in trying to compare "then to now".....and I think Biden's advisors told him, honestly, that Biden was NOT good looking enough to be electable material.....maybe he is a bit jealous that Obama does not have that problem.....men get green eyes, too...

I've always felt, and you have the right to crucify me, that knowing that McCain has as much military experience that he has, he may follow through with the Iraq war differently. That he's just saying things the conservative Republicans wanna hear.

Then again, it isn't enough for me to vote for the man. I can't trust a presidential candidate with the short temper that he has.

^^ask Bill about Hillary's temper...........he might disagree.....

^ Oh, come on, like Bill didn't give her enough reasons to blow up at him.
    I heard his security men had to protect him from her when the Monica thing came out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information