Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama ahead & surging in Ohio (51-49) & Texas (53-47) 3/3 polling

Quote Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
    She's deluding herself is she thinks she won Ohio and Texas because she's the better candidate. If you look at the exit polls and the numbers, which are available today, an unusually high number of Republicans voted for Hillary in both Texas and Ohio yesterday...over 100,000 in Ohio! A family member member of mine who lives in Ohio, (registered Republican) was bombarded with e-mails and such urging him to vote for Hillary because they know that Obama will be more difficult to beat in the general election with the sway he has with indy voters.

The Clinton supporters are naive as hell to think she won any kind of victory last night.
    Way to go Rush...Giving her false hope like that!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

She's deluding herself is she thinks she won Ohio and Texas because she's the better candidate. If you look at the exit polls and the numbers, which are available today, an unusually high number of Republicans voted for Hillary in both Texas and Ohio yesterday...over 100,000 in Ohio! A family member member of mine who lives in Ohio, (registered Republican) was bombarded with e-mails and such urging him to vote for Hillary because they know that Obama will be more difficult to beat in the general election with the sway he has with indy voters.

The Clinton supporters are naive as hell to think she won any kind of victory last night.
    Those grapes are probably sour anyway.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Last night on CNN they did a breakdown of how Republicans voted in Texas (for democratic candidates) and 6 out of 10 voted for Barack Obama (just to shut Hillary out). If anything the Republican votes hurt rather than helped her.

Sorry you're bitter though

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    Last night on CNN they did a breakdown of how Republicans voted in Texas (for democratic candidates) and 6 out of 10 voted for Barack Obama (just to shut Hillary out). If anything the Republican votes hurt rather than helped her.

Sorry you're bitter though
    What is there to be bitter about(sounds like something Hillary would say!! He still have more delegates!! I am just an American citizen who would like a better future for me and my fellow Americans. She can't beat John McCain, since they are just alike...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Love, love, love how the Hillary supporters are so quick to call someone bitter for looking at things from a different angle. Doesn't bother me though, just sheds further light on why the demographics are what they are and why there's such a big class difference in the way democrats are voting.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess....numbers don't lie.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."-Einstein

Love, love, love how the Hillary supporters are so quick to call someone bitter for looking at things from a different angle. Doesn't bother me though, just sheds further light on why the demographics are what they are and why there's such a big class difference in the way democrats are voting.

Men Lie, Women Lie...NUMBERS DON'T!!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Wow..... that's a pretty rude insinuation and is insulting to every Hillary supporter on this board. FYI I am upper middle class and currently attending college, and know many Hillary supporters who are also. Not that it even makes a difference.

Numbers don't lie but at the end of the day if Obama does not get over 2000 delegates (which mathematically he can't) he isn't assured the nomination.

Wow..... that's a pretty rude insinuation and is insulting to every Hillary supporter on this board. FYI I am upper middle class and currently attending college, and know many Hillary supporters who are also. Not that it even makes a difference.

Numbers don't lie but at the end of the day if Obama does not get over 2000 delegates (which mathematically he can't) he isn't assured the nomination.
    Obama will be assured the nomination IF he still has a substantial delegate lead, since the superdelegates won't have any real choice but to back him. Because most of them have said that they won't defy the will of the voters. And even Hillary knows that, which is why she's already dropping hints about a joint ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Obama will be assured the nomination IF he still has a substantial delegate lead, since the superdelegates won't have any real choice but to back him. Because most of them have said that they won't defy the will of the voters. And even Hillary knows that, which is why she's already dropping hints about a joint ticket.
    You're right, but I'm still optimistic and hopeful there will be a joint ticket if she can't win the nomination (an Obama/Clinton one)

You're right, but I'm still optimistic and hopeful there will be a joint ticket if she can't win the nomination (an Obama/Clinton one)
    Same here. And the fact that Hillary has already brought up the subject and Obama says he's not thinking about that right now means that it could be a real possibility. Only time will tell.

Your nasty post has shown your class level very clearly! I guess when things don't go the way you want you resort to insulting others. People who behave like this do nothing to help the candidate they claim to support.

*is totally amused by all the blinkered tunnelvision displayed by supporters of each camp*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^ Sadly it will most likely get much more heated in the coming weeks. People will dig in so deep and end up destroying each candidate. McCain will love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Your nasty post has shown your class level very clearly! I guess when things don't go the way you want you resort to insulting others. People who behave like this do nothing to help the candidate they claim to support.
    Wow, so I guess EVERY news network and paper is insulting Hillary supporters when they report the FACT that non-educated, lower-class Americans make up the core of her voters. Nobody's insulting anyone, those are just the facts...stop frothing at the mouth.
    And nowhere on this board have I said who I'm supporting, if I'm even supporting anyone. I've been a member of this site for many years and one thing I've noticed is that hardly anyone is ever objective. Maybe it scares you or something when somebody actually takes a step back and looks at things rationally.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."-Einstein

^^ No sweetie - I have no problem with people being objective and wish more people actually were. You are fooling yourself if you think that is what you were doing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information