Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho

No, i don't want his ass kicked. I want him destroyed. I want him exterminated. I want to put a silenced bullet through his head without blinking, and then move onto the next target.

I want his failed progeny scorched from this earth. I want his compound reduced to ashes. I want to salt the earth so nothing grows back.

I want to sit on rooftops, waiting for people of their ilk to walk by so i can leap down and remove their filth from the planet with a few well placed blades. I want them culled. I want people *like* them to be cowering in fear from the news, but unable to hide.

If i had the power, I would do it. Instantly.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Physically, they are adults. Chronologically, they are over age 18. Mentally, they are not adults, they are stunted.

If they are "fixable," then they are like children who might one day mature. If they are "unfixable" then they are like retarded people who might not. In either case, we don't kill them for their ignorance, or even if they raise their hands against someone else, we try to help them not do it anymore.

Besides, you know these ultra white hetero extremists just wish they could get in on some hot interracial buttsecks if they could. Maybe if you butter them up with a handshake first, they'll ask for your fist later

They aren't fixable. They're adults. They refuse fact for ideology and that ideology harms people. They know what they're doing.They aren't retarded. They're hatemongers.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    No, i don't want his ass kicked. I want him destroyed. I want him exterminated. I want to put a silenced bullet through his head without blinking, and then move onto the next target.

I want his failed progeny scorched from this earth. I want his compound reduced to ashes. I want to salt the earth so nothing grows back.

I want to sit on rooftops, waiting for people of their ilk to walk by so i can leap down and remove their filth from the planet with a few well placed blades. I want them culled. I want people *like* them to be cowering in fear from the news, but unable to hide.

If i had the power, I would do it. Instantly.
    I cannot disagree with you here - I myself get that angry at people like this too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information