Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho

The nazis only made up 5% of the population of Germany. The U.S. is not immune to these parties although sometimes I get the impression we think we are . That is what is so scary.

side note: is anyone else having problems posting. Mine are so slow tonight.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

The fact that so many people here of different backgrounds are so upset by this is very affirming to me. I'm glad y'all are angry and upset about them - you should be, as am I.

These people should be put down. I've had so many lovely daydreams where I infiltrate, ninja-like, into their little compounds and take them all out.

Same with those "god hates fags" idiots. These people are animals.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Oh wow I was waiting on this shit to start back up. Is it me or is it about every 5 years these bastards start up again. I'm with Grim I've also had those dreams. There is a guy whose kid plays tee-ball with my little girl covered in those fucking tats.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

^^ how charming. I can just imagine the dinner conversations at that house.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    The nazis only made up 5% of the population of Germany. The U.S. is not immune to these parties although sometimes I get the impression we think we are . That is what is so scary.
    Exactly.
    As was the case with Germany - recession scares people into unusual measurements - flushing out all the freaks.
    It just might give them a greater audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    These people should be put down. I've had so many lovely daydreams where I infiltrate, ninja-like, into their little compounds and take them all out.

Don't insult the animals like that Grimm, these people are a sub-human species of their own kind.

Elite Member

That guy who wrote God hates fags thought he was brilliant I bet. Song was hilariously retarded. I thought it had to be a joke.

They also have a site of "gay music not to buy" get this the JONAS BROTHERS are on it!

side note: is anyone else having problems posting. Mine are so slow tonight.
    But Germany didn't have the same racial demographics that the U.S. does. I agree that these people can be dangerous in small pockets, but they don't have the numbers to take over the way the Nazis did in Germany.

Now, I was watching some TV show a few weeks ago where one of the Aryan groups used chemical warfare against a town. Now, in regards to chemical/biological warfare they can be as big of a threat as any other terrorist group. But in terms of sheer numbers they aren't.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    Oh wow I was waiting on this shit to start back up. Is it me or is it about every 5 years these bastards start up again. I'm with Grim I've also had those dreams. There is a guy whose kid plays tee-ball with my little girl covered in those fucking tats.
    See, I know it's not that little girl's fault, but I wouldn't let my kids (if I had any), play with that girl or other children whose parents are skinheads with swastikas tattooed on their body. The little girl may be sweet as pie today, but she's being raised in that environment, and in a couple short years she's going to be spewing the same hateful propoganda that her father is.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I have to difffer with you King when you say they are no longer a threat to anyone. I can tell you that that will never be true. They are a threat to anyone who is not considered aryan in their eyes. It doesn't matter what color skin you have, or what faith you are, or what sexual preferance you have. These people are very dangerous. This is most assuredly why keep the 2nd amendment alive and well IMO is so important. I am not saying it isn't I am just saying it needs to remain that way. (general statement). I and many people I know have tasted the sting of anti-semitism and these people are to be very much feared again imo. The economy and atmosphere in this country right now imo is just ripe for the pickings for groups like these. The ecomony status, rate of unemployment, and dissention in this country is very similiar to how it began in Germany. jmo.
    ITA. More of them then people know of and they do have alliances not with just other groups like themselves but there have been rumors for years that some big named celebs back them secretly. Scary stuff.

They are ignorant. When you look at those little kids running around in hoods, they don't even know what they're doing, they just know that's what they were taught. Those kids don't deserve to die because their parents are ignorant. Unfortunately, they grow up to be adults, who then teach their kids the same stupid shit.

The only way to overcome ignorance is through knowledge. And we've seen what happens when they teach themselves those lies, so someone outside needs to help them. But they're not going to want to listen to reason if we say to put them down for their ignorance. Furthermore, that gives them recruiting "evidence" and self-assurance that they are correct that gays/blacks/others want to hurt them--reinforcing and bolstering their hate.

I'm talking about the adults, i'm sure some of the children could be salvaged. The adults have full access to information, and they choose their own path. They're willfully ignorant, and block out anything that does not conform to their twisted mindset. They refuse to acknowledge fact or reason.

They should be wiped out. They are failed examples of the species.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I hear ya; I myself entertain fantasies of Rev. Fred Phelps getting his ass kicked by some gay folks.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    See, I know it's not that little girl's fault, but I wouldn't let my kids (if I had any), play with that girl or other children whose parents are skinheads with swastikas tattooed on their body. The little girl may be sweet as pie today, but she's being raised in that environment, and in a couple short years she's going to be spewing the same hateful propoganda that her father is.
    I know I'm so gonna be watching this little boy in a few years to see how he turns out poor kid. He is actually a year older than my daughter but it's odd I don't know him or his parents, and we live in a very small town I'm going to have to snoop lmao.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information