Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching Sarah Palin's speech?

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I also don't know why McCain's age is being treated like such a big deal. He could live to be 95 like his mom who is still in good health for her age and not senile from what I can tell. I don't like ageism and it is rampant everywhere, just ask anyone over 50 trying to find a job in sales or in the corporate world.
    The effects of what was done to him while he was a POW was not good for his long-term health.

McCain has had what.. 10 tumors removed from his head? He's also fricking senile. His clock is almost punched out.

And Biden should preface the start of his Palin attacks by saying he will treat her as any other opponent, and then lay into her.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    What did she say about foreign policy last night?

Right... I don't remember either...
    Don't remember the economy mentioned either last night. We are in the middle of a finance & credit crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    McCain has had what.. 10 tumors removed from his head?
    I know I shouldn't be laughing but you certainly have a way with words, Grimm. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I also don't know why McCain's age is being treated like such a big deal. He could live to be 95 like his mom who is still in good health for her age and not senile from what I can tell. I don't like ageism and it is rampant everywhere, just ask anyone over 50 trying to find a job in sales or in the corporate world.

Anyone in office runs the risk of being assasinated,too.
    Because McCain is old, that's why it's being treated as a big deal. My grandma is 92, she's totally with it mentally. However, my husband's grandpa is 81 and rapidly declining. It all depends on the individual. But, the fact is, MCain is 72. The average life expectancy of a male in the US is around 77 years. I'm not saying he won't live long past 77, but you have to look at facts.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    It is the fault of the mother in that case. She's a Jesus freak and she's 40+. Why get knocked up at all? Why didn't she or her husband get fixed? Or not have sex at all? I'm not saying she should have aborted the kid but she knew the risks even before the ultrasound. Stupid bitch.
    Wow. Just wow. 40 plus women and Jesus freaks get the disabled babies they deserve apparently.

And the use of flipperkid and retard to describe a human baby is pathetic and inexcusable, no matter how many definitions of the word "retarded" are bandied about.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

are human babies somehow more special than puppies or kittens?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

Originally Posted by yanna
    It is the fault of the mother in that case. She's a Jesus freak and she's 40+. Why get knocked up at all? Why didn't she or her husband get fixed? Or not have sex at all? I'm not saying she should have aborted the kid but she knew the risks even before the ultrasound. Stupid bitch.
    Lots of women over 40 have babies these days, so I don't fault Palin for that. What I will fault her on is having a baby while putting her career into full swing. She already had four children that were being looked after by other relatives while she and her husband worked--why bring another baby into the mix? It sounds like poor planning to me. Of course, Palin doesn't endorse Planned Parenthood!

I don't want to open a can of worms, but saying this probably will, anyway. Trig was probably an accident. Of course Palin is pro-life, so she kept the child, but 1.) Why have another kid when you're so busy with politics, 2.) Why have a new child so many years after the last one?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    are human babies somehow more special than puppies or kittens?
    The "human" parents of "human" babies, and also the babies themselves when they are old enough to understand, are hurt deeply by such uneccesary comments. It's basic "humanity" to treat others with respect and to try not to inflict pain upon others.

Dogs and cats don't comprehend things as such as far as I know.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

I knew one cat whose name was "stupid"

let me tell you, nothing but drama every time it was called for dinner.

This is insanity!! Look at the state of this country after 8 years of Bush and Co!! I just spent almost $130 at the grocery store for basic food for a week. Everything is going up, up, up. The oil companies and those invested in them have made banner profits and bragged about it while the rest of us struggle. Bush and cronies are heavily invested in oil and have no incentive to go after the oil companies. We are in the middle of a useless, worthless war which is draining the country dry. Do you people who support McCain REALLY want 4 more years of this shit?????????????????????

Yes. Yes they do.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i had to laugh and be dumbstruck at the same time by repug's rabid enthusiasm over religion! its so funny to me....and scary at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    This is insanity!! Look at the state of this country after 8 years of Bush and Co!! I just spent almost $130 at the grocery store for basic food for a week. Everything is going up, up, up. The oil companies and those invested in them have made banner profits and bragged about it while the rest of us struggle. Bush and cronies are heavily invested in oil and have no incentive to go after the oil companies. We are in the middle of a useless, worthless war which is draining the country dry. Do you people who support McCain REALLY want 4 more years of this shit?????????????????????

Quoted for truth.

All the Republicans care about is pro-guns, pro-life, and anti-gay. That's ALL they care about. They could really care less if this country went further down to Hell or not.

Thread Information