Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Any Republicans on this board.... any at all???

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    Oh my darlin Viggofan I told you this is not a nice place.

Yes we voted republican but did you notice those that aren't giving the man a chance and who are ranting on him are the democrats. We conservative folks are sitting back and doing a little waiting and seeing.

I said I was voting for McCain and I was called a racist, homophobe, idiot and a few other choice words. I was like whoa Nelly I hit a nerve.

Guess what I am anti-abortion it stops a beating heart and Obama loves baby killing... full term abortions anyone?

But I am waiting and seeing........ I'm ready for assault weapons to get taken off the street. I'm loving how I said Obama was raised Muslim and yet during the election he stated he wasn't Muslim he was Christain but suddenly in Turkey he remembered he was Muslim. Smart move actually, got him elected and got him in the door of the Muslim population...... I like Turkish people as a rule.

OK fire away........ exit stage left Peach laughing all the way.. hahahaha
    OMG, thank you Grimm. I can't belive some of these statements. These are all false lies made up my people like limpballs.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

amazingly, i was able to do away with them in under 2 minutes.

Example A of why people think Repubs are uneducated, ignorant rubes. They just swallow propaganda without CHECKING IT.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    what, he asked a question. Was he enlisted and then went officer?
    He was making light of her dad who was in the marines and implied he was stupid to stay in for 40 years. I may have misunderstood him though.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

I knew this would be a lengthy thread just from the title

Quote Originally Posted by gardenofeve View Post
    You don't have to respond, but please keep in mind that you responded to a statement I made and I've been nothing but civil. I do however have strong feelings that supporting a party that works very hard to have anti-gay and anti-choice initiatives put into place, is not much different than you doing it yourself. You might not be anti SSM, but you're complicitly condoning people who are, and giving them the power to actually do something about it. It might not be a big enough issue for you to care one way or another, but it's a very big issue for me and I could not support anyone who felt this way politically. This is my opinion, it's not rude, it's not malicious, it just is, and if someone disagrees, I'm prepared for that without taking it personally.
    If I misunderstood your post to be directly to me and not a generalized post then I apologize. I do care very much about SSM and do not condon the idea of not allowing people their rights. As I said before there are many issues presented in this last election there were very near and dear to my heart as well that not many people might understand. Again I do apologize if I misread your post.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

^^ To answer your question, there are republicans on here, it's just they don't post as much as others.

^^Or they post falsehoods..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

... yes, like we JUST had happen, yet again.. and notice.. a flounce to go with it. Go in, post lies, and then leave. The Republican way.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by gardenofeve View Post
    I don't know if this is a response to my post, but I said homophobia is akin to racism. I didn't mention anything about Obama. Read the entire thread before the grapevine.
    uhh,,nooooo... Please go back and re-read my post. I was responding to Diva, because she insinuated that Viggo is racist for not voting for Obama. So maybe YOU should read the entire thread before the grapevine, because I've already done my research, Becky.

Quote Originally Posted by nana55 View Post
    Hey, enough of this. You are getting very personal. Knock it off.
    Oh, like you've never gotten personal, attacking another poster for making a generalized statement. Pot, meet kettle.
    Last edited by Tati; April 13th, 2009 at 03:45 PM.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    uhh,,nooooo... Please go back and re-read my post. I was responding to Diva, because she insinuated that Viggo is racist for not voting for Obama. So maybe YOU should read the entire thread before the grapevine, because I've already done my research, Becky.
    No, I didn't. I wanted to know why would she bring it up, if no one else did. Did she feel some sort of guilt about that, so she brought it up first?? That's just it. If I was calling her a racist, I would have just came out and said it.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

The parties are seen as Dems= Pro Gay Rights, Pro-Choice, and Repubs= Anti Gay Rights, Anti Choice.

The reality is a bit more complicated.

The facts are that there are numerous Dems in office that have voted against both gay rights and pro choice legislation.

Just one example would be DOMA. It was voted for by people like Dodd, Daschle, Bradley, Biden, Lautenberg, Wellstone, the list of dems that voted yes goes on and on....

So it's not black and white by party line. You can be voting dem, and still be supporting candidates that vote against issues that matter to you. It requires looking past the party to the person.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    No, I didn't. I wanted to know why would she bring it up, if no one else did. Did she feel some sort of guilt about that, so she brought it up first?? That's just it. If I was calling her a racist, I would have just came out and said it.
    She mentioned it because it does get thrown up in people's faces if they didn't vote for Obama. Maybe it doesn't happen here at GR so much, but it does elsewhere. You said it to imply that her being racist is the only logical explanation as to why she didn't vote for him. Please stand by your statement and don't backpedal, because the words speak for themselves.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

My bad, at least I prefaced it with "I don't know..." *G*

i really, REALLY need to make up some DO YOUR RESEARCH, BECKY! shirts.

She mentioned it because it does get thrown up in people's faces if they didn't vote for Obama. Maybe it doesn't happen here at GR so much, but it does elsewhere. You said it to imply that her being racist is the only logical explanation as to why she didn't vote for him. Please stand by your statement and don't backpedal, because the words speak for themselves.
    Hold up now, I know what I said, and how I said it. How YOU interrupted is on YOU. I don't back pedal at all, nor do I kiss ass. And like I said, if I was calling her a racist, I would have came out and said it.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Thread Information