Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Republicans on this board.... any at all???

*grits teeth*

you're

YOU'RE

YOU ARE

*goes insane*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I wasn't accusing her of being racist because she didn't vote for Obama. She said it had nothing to do with race, why say it if no one was accusing you of it...unless you feel guilty about it.
    And if I was going to accuse someone of being racist it would go like this... Racist much? or That was very racist of you! or You're just racist!
    Diva I said what I said about not calling out the race card because I know from watching this board and others that that is the first thing someone accuses you of being. Like I said I am not here to fight with anyone. All I wanted to do was to have a conversation, not be judged. I guess this is why so many posters and now myself may not feel comfortable in the political boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    but.. Palin? I mean, even after all that racist crap and her blatant idiocy? I can see not liking Biden, but.. Palin is a moron! LOL
    I liked the idea that she seemed to understand the john q. public person whereas I didn't feel that way about biden.

*grits teeth*

you're

YOU'RE

YOU ARE

*goes insane*
    who are you talking about and if it is about me then again what can I say. judge away. I know who I am and what I believe in.
    Last edited by Tati; April 13th, 2009 at 11:22 AM.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    who are you talking about and if it is about me then again what can I say. judge away. I know who I am and what I believe in.
    Grief..

I made that mistake, he was correcting me.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

it's not you, but wtf does proper grammar have to do with belief?

I liked the idea that she seemed to understand the john q. public person whereas I didn't feel that way about biden.
    .. but she was dangerously stupid, and totally uneducated. That was obvious about a month in, after that Katie Couric hilarity. Didn't that send up any warning flags in your head, like "this woman can't even answer a simple question, that's not good."

That's what I never got with this folksy crap.. i don't want someone of sub-par intelligence and total ignorance of the world running the show.. i want people smarter than i am doing it! I don't want to have a beer wih them, i want them being competent in office.

How far would "you becha!" and "say it ain't so, joe" get you facing complex issues? Someone like her SCARES me.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh my darlin Viggofan I told you this is not a nice place.

Yes we voted republican but did you notice those that aren't giving the man a chance and who are ranting on him are the democrats. We conservative folks are sitting back and doing a little waiting and seeing.

I said I was voting for McCain and I was called a racist, homophobe, idiot and a few other choice words. I was like whoa Nelly I hit a nerve.

Guess what I am anti-abortion it stops a beating heart and Obama loves baby killing... full term abortions anyone?

But I am waiting and seeing........ I'm ready for assault weapons to get taken off the street. I'm loving how I said Obama was raised Muslim and yet during the election he stated he wasn't Muslim he was Christain but suddenly in Turkey he remembered he was Muslim. Smart move actually, got him elected and got him in the door of the Muslim population...... I like Turkish people as a rule.

OK fire away........ exit stage left Peach laughing all the way.. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    Oh my darlin Viggofan I told you this is not a nice place.

Yes we voted republican but did you notice those that aren't giving the man a chance and who are ranting on him are the democrats. We conservative folks are sitting back and doing a little waiting and seeing.
    uM, actually Repubs have been against him since his candidacy, and have not been sitting back. They've declared his presidency the worst EVAR within a month. Hell, the Repubs in office already said no to his budget, stimulus plan, even before he had given it to them.

First he was doing too much, then too little, hilarious.

I said I was voting for McCain and I was called a racist, homophobe, idiot and a few other choice words. I was like whoa Nelly I hit a nerve.
    Given his rallies devolved into all that, big surprise.

Guess what I am anti-abortion it stops a beating heart and Obama loves baby killing... full term abortions anyone?
    Yeah, he loves baby killing. That's what he does every night. Kill him some babies and roasts them.

Full term abortions are done in EMERGENCY SITUATIONS and account for like.. .5% of all ones done. Reading helps.

See, this is why people think repubs are stupid. They spew crap that is verifiably UNTRUE as some kind of gospel.

But I am waiting and seeing........ I'm ready for assault weapons to get taken off the street. I'm loving how I said Obama was raised Muslim and yet during the election he stated he wasn't Muslim he was Christain but suddenly in Turkey he remembered he was Muslim.
    He did not say any such thing, more retarded propaganda. Where did you read/hear that? Again, this is why repubs seem stupid to others.

Smart move actually, got him elected and got him in the door of the Muslim population...... I like Turkish people as a rule.

OK fire away........ exit stage left Peach laughing all the way.. hahahaha
    See, living in ignorance like that, and being proud of it, is horrifying. Anti-intellectualism (or even anti-FACT) is why repubs look so effing dumb all the time.

Grim, a quote from my all time favorite book might be appropriate here (misspelling intentional in book)...

"P.S.2 Your too easy to piss off. You should watch that."

Last Days of Summer by Steve Kluger (pp. 104) (although the book has probably been de-ranked by Amazon b/c the author is gay).

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    That's ridiculous. Don't accuse someone of being racist just because they didn't vote for Obama. Maybe she didn't like some of his policies, plain and simple. I was waiting for this bullshit to come up. I voted for Obama, and even I'm sick of seeing people get accused of being racist just because they didn't vote for him. Maybe there are other reasons. True, we might not agree with those reasons, but that's what makes this country so great- the freedom to choose.
    I don't know if this is a response to my post, but I said homophobia is akin to racism. I didn't mention anything about Obama. Read the entire thread before the grapevine.

Hit By Ban Bus!

See, this is why people think repubs are stupid. They spew crap that is verifiably UNTRUE as some kind of gospel.

oh Grimm never one to let me down... your always the name caller, a font of misplaced anger, it's called DEBATE not BERATE

um sorry Chumley but I listened to his speech in Turkey and I am right.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Grim, a quote from my all time favorite book might be appropriate here (misspelling intentional in book)...

"P.S.2 Your too easy to piss off. You should watch that."

Last Days of Summer by Steve Kluger (pp. 104) (although the book has probably been de-ranked by Amazon b/c the author is gay).

O.T. but I love that book......that little boy in the story made me laugh. It was a sweet story.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    O.T. but I love that book......that little boy in the story made me laugh. It was a sweet story.
    I must not pee in the reservoir.

It never fails to make me laugh and also never fails to make me cry and I think I've read it about 500 times.

amen!! that would truly get my vote.

I don't know what to say to you. you have your opinion and I have mind and I respect that. I just know that at the end of the day I know in my heart that I am not anti gay, or pro life, and that I am ok with my vote for this past election. I have my reasons for not voting Democrat this go round ( and no it has nothing to do with race so please no one tell me it was, thanks). I don't need to justify my reasons for my beliefs and once again like other republicans on this board I feel like I am becoming a lamb out to slaughter. I don't need to be judged as a person and that is how I am beginning to feel. I have stated before in this thread I belong to no specific party. I vote for the candidate and not solely on the party.

I respect the opinions of this thread and ask for the same in return.
    You don't have to respond, but please keep in mind that you responded to a statement I made and I've been nothing but civil. I do however have strong feelings that supporting a party that works very hard to have anti-gay and anti-choice initiatives put into place, is not much different than you doing it yourself. You might not be anti SSM, but you're complicitly condoning people who are, and giving them the power to actually do something about it. It might not be a big enough issue for you to care one way or another, but it's a very big issue for me and I could not support anyone who felt this way politically. This is my opinion, it's not rude, it's not malicious, it just is, and if someone disagrees, I'm prepared for that without taking it personally.

Can you verify any of your claims, particularly about Obama saying he's a Muslim in Turkey? My mad google skills may not be up to par, but I can't find anything of the sort.
    Last edited by Tati; April 13th, 2009 at 03:43 PM.

oh Grimm never one to let me down... your always the name caller, a font of misplaced anger, it's called DEBATE not BERATE
    Reciting incorrect information and saying it as gospel is stupid. It makes the speaker LOOK stupid. That's reality.

How interesting. Here's the transcript of that speech.

http://allthatnatters.com/2009/04/06...ament-april-6/

Here's the relevant passage:

The United States has been enriched by Muslim Americans. Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim-majority country — I know, because I am one of them. (Applause.)
    Nice job.

See, not even 2 minutes of verification is all it takes and Repubs can't even be bothered with that.

THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE THE IMAGE THEY HAVE.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by Brackish View Post
    haha no way am i staying in for 40 yrs. what was he like enlisted then went officer or something. goooood i'd kill myself haha.
    Hey, enough of this. You are getting very personal. Knock it off.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

what, he asked a question. Was he enlisted and then went officer?

Thread Information