Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Republicans on this board.... any at all???

Anderson has enough love for all. Male or female, young or old.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    Anderson has enough love for all. Male or female, young or old.
    I don't share..so I don't give a crap what Anderson has enough of!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Well, he and I have a date this week--do you plan to crash?

Well, he and I have a date this week--do you plan to crash?
    Every night at 10pm/9pm central time!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

We're having dinner after. Ha ha.

We're having dinner after. Ha ha.
    dear that isn't a date..it's stalking, but you do you..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Ok, I admit it, it was a fantasy date. Sometimes they're better than the real thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Msdeb, why wouldn't you just change your party affiiliation? If you want to, that is. It's easy. You can even change it to independent/unaffiliated (I think) if you don't like any of the parties offered.

From California Voter Foundation - Welcome
    you know? i can only blame laziness on my part. I never really thought about it until GR. its easy enough to rectify

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Do you ever feel like you have thrown your vote away voting for a candidate just because youre in the Republican party? Have you aklways been happy with who you voted for?
    and no, i dont feel that way. i vote the person not the party. i voted for clinton, and for Obama. didnt vote for EITHER Bush. funny? no one has ever asked me whether i am Republican or Democrat, just if i voted. However, i am completely embarrassed by the party that i happen to be a member of. When i registered in 74 ( and voted in 76) i dont recall being ashamed back then. go easy on me, i'm not defined by the party i'm affiliated with. (or soon to NOT be affilated with, thanks Beeyotch!) and yes i've always been happy for who i voted for. i remember taking a lot of shit when i voted for Clinton.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I haven't read through the entire thread but this:

i have never read a post that has a republican calling dem posters any names
    is patently not true, at least where this board is concerned. I've been here almost since the beginning and I can say that there have been many times when republicans have slung around names and vitriol at liberals on this board. I know I've been on the receiving end a few times and I know others have as well. But then, we give as good as we get and since there is definitely a liberal slant in the politics section here I think it stands out more.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

We do need some more Republicans around here, and not the fundie, evangelical crazy trolls, to balance things out. It gets a little boring when it's just Dems/Independents.

i can see why they dont come in here. i got beat up a bit, and didnt say anything negative lol **heads back to an Octomom thread**
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

We've had some intelligent, measured repugs on here and it's always nice when there is healthy debate. I think things got a bit crazy during the election but I attribute much of that to the supremely unqualified Palin being thrown into the mix. Her nomination was a lightening rod for anyone with half a brain.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    We've had some intelligent, measured repugs on here and it's always nice when there is healthy debate. I think things got a bit crazy during the election but I attribute much of that to the supremely unqualified Palin being thrown into the mix. Her nomination was a lightening rod for anyone with half a brain.
    I know I am a schmuck for saying this but I liked her and I consider myself someone with a half a brain She is not THE reason I voted Republican this time ( I have voted Dem, and Ind in the past and will again if I like what I see ) but I liked her a whole lot better than Biden as vp's go. I am not talking about the presidential candidates. I am so GLAD that the elections are over. Talk about stress.

( ok I would like the rope I am going to be hung from to be a spring color... hmmmm let's say pink 'k ).

once again I just wanted to say thanks for making this thread a respectful one with all types of responses. I appreciate it.
    Last edited by viggofan; April 13th, 2009 at 07:20 AM.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

I don't understand how you can say that you don't believe in discrimination for gays and lesbians, but then support a party that does. It's like hiring a hitman. "I didn't kill so and so, I just elected to hire Johnny Twothumbs to do it. I'm completely clean!"

Sorry, if you freely and willingly support those who support bigotry, you're guilty of the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenofeve View Post
    I don't understand how you can say that you don't believe in discrimination for gays and lesbians, but then support a party that does. It's like hiring a hitman. "I didn't kill so and so, I just elected to hire Johnny Twothumbs to do it. I'm completely clean!"

Sorry, if you freely and willingly support those who support bigotry, you're guilty of the same thing.
    I know Democrats who are very anti gay and pro life. That was not the only reason I made my decision for this election. I base my decision on many factors. Sorry but that is just how I feel. Not sure if you were directly speaking to me
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information