Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 112

Thread: Anti-Obama taxpayer tea parties steeped in insanity

  1. #76
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    See the other threads befor commenting on the "logic" of ignoring the blatant racist bullshit.

    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  2. #77
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    See the other threads befor commenting on the "logic" of ignoring the blatant racist bullshit.

    I don't disagree that some of those protestors are clearly racist, that much is obvious. However, this is the third separate thread I've read TODAY where someone is insinuating racism. Frankly, it's getting old. And I'm not just talking about Obama either.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

  3. #78
    Elite Member lurkur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Ding, ding, ding.
    That's why the wealthy people are bitching. They don't want to lose grandpa's hard earned money.
    I think that about sums it up. Although maybe toss in the hard earned money of the laborers they skimmed for their raises.


    Slavery is ok, but WHITE Slavery!!!


    OMG! Likely the most accurate and true sign in the crowd.


    LOL, It's the Moran's cousin,,, Grammer!!

  4. #79
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    boohoo?

    like wtf do you say to that.

    "Im tired of people calling it like it is!"

    lemme get on the horn to the whaaaaambulance
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  5. #80
    Silver Member mama mia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    This protest has nothing to do with taxes and everything to do with hatred of Obama.


    I completely disagree with you!
    mama mia*
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. - William Arthur Ward

  6. #81
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Then competently explain the tebagging position on taxes, considering 95% of the population got a break in April.

    Kindly point out some signs that have anything to do with taxes at said teabagging parties.

    *Waits*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  7. #82
    Elite Member lurkur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Then competently explain the tebagging position on taxes, considering 95% of the population got a break in April.

    Kindly point out some signs that have anything to do with taxes at said teabagging parties.

    *Waits*
    Must you always resort to personal attacks???

  8. #83
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,571

    Default

    I wonder if the teabaggers will do some teabagging parties again.

    And that isn't a personal attack.

  9. #84
    Elite Member lurkur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I wonder if the teabaggers will do some teabagging parties again.

    And that isn't a personal attack.

  10. #85
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    Must you always resort to personal attacks???
    are you leaving the board because of my ATTACKING QUESTIONS!?!@!?!eleventy
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  11. #86
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,571

    Default

    No matter who you're for, everyone has to agree that the 'teabagging' parties sounds funny as hell!

  12. #87
    Elite Member KandyKorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    cubicle hell
    Posts
    2,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    No matter who you're for, everyone has to agree that the 'teabagging' parties sounds funny as hell!
    I'd love to see all of these asshats get 'teabagged'!
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

  13. #88
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,532

    Default

    Call me when they have a blunt party, until then, I will just live life as usual.

  14. #89
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    I don't disagree that some of those protestors are clearly racist, that much is obvious. However, this is the third separate thread I've read TODAY where someone is insinuating racism. Frankly, it's getting old. And I'm not just talking about Obama either.
    What are the other threads? Were they post of mine?


    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  15. #90
    Elite Member lurkur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    are you leaving the board because of my ATTACKING QUESTIONS!?!@!?!eleventy
    I think you hurt someone's feelings, because they seemed to have disappeared. Either that, or they're off doing a lot of well-thought, well-based research.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Muslims for McCain confront anti-Barack Obama protester
    By Moongirl in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: October 23rd, 2008, 04:24 PM
  2. Kid gets sent home after wearing a cheap homemade anti-Obama t-shirt
    By bychance in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: September 29th, 2008, 09:53 AM
  3. A selection of anti Obama merchandise
    By twitchy in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: August 19th, 2008, 10:55 PM
  4. Anti-Barack Obama pastor unleashed: 'he was born trash'
    By Incognito in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: March 19th, 2008, 04:29 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: September 3rd, 2007, 11:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •