Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Obama taxpayer tea parties steeped in insanity

Quote Originally Posted by chattykathy View Post
    Most of them at the Tea Parties were genuinely ticked at our government.
    Yeah, because their guy lost. They don't even know WHY they're mad. So far, what arguments they've put forth, badly spelled, are nonsensical.

And all of the parties seemed to be lacking cucumber sandwiches and shortbread.
    Yes that's what's missing. You know, besides a coherent point.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Put a sandwich in it, Grim. You get one with tons of mayo.
    ""Somebody needs to talk to Alex Castellanos: he may not be doing sex right if he thinks an Obama speech is 'like sex'."~ Rush Limbaugh

CC, I thought them throwing the unmarked box over the WH fence was a dumb move, too. They shouldn't have been surprised when the Secret Service got suspicious. And in the USA, people have the right to protest anything they want, whether you think they are stupid or not, as long as they do it peacefully. Most of them at the Tea Parties were genuinely ticked at our government.

And all of the parties seemed to be lacking cucumber sandwiches and shortbread.
    Why? they weren't ticked off for the last eight years, why now???
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

They probably were ticked all during that time, but they recently got fed up enough to protest. And I can't tell you the motivation of every single person at the Tea Parties, just the ones I know.
    ""Somebody needs to talk to Alex Castellanos: he may not be doing sex right if he thinks an Obama speech is 'like sex'."~ Rush Limbaugh

Yeah, sorry that sounds like totall bullshit. Given what we've seen of the crowds, the anti-obama stance, and the fact that it's an all white crowd.. not buying it at all.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

They probably were ticked all during that time, but they recently got fed up enough to protest. And I can't tell you the motivation of every single person at the Tea Parties, just the ones I know.
    Yup, on January 20th at 12:01pm when Obama became President. For 8 years they didn't mind being lied to, stolen from, eavesdropped on, constitutional rights infringed on, and basically screwed with no lube as long as the person doing this to them was White!!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Again with the race issue? Maybe it's because people are ticked off his policies suck, he has no experience, or any other reason why they don't like him, but it's easier for you to overlook all those and get upset because he's black. Most people that don't like him, it's because they hate his policies, not because he's black. But if it makes you feel better to attach that label to everyone from has a problem with him, fine, whatever makes you sleep at night.

Again with the race issue? Maybe it's because people are ticked off his policies suck, he has no experience, or any other reason why they don't like him, but it's easier for you to overlook all those and get upset because he's black.
    No, it's easy to notice that the crowd is ALL WHITE. All of them.

If race wasn't an issue, where the fuck are all the other kinda of people? Hmm? Where are the black people? Where are the asians? The hispanics? Al the other miscellanious? Why are all the people that suddenly hate his policies ALL WHITE? Doesn't that seem the least bit odd?

Again, they aren't even protesting HIS policies.. just HIM. They can't even NAME his policies. They're bitching abouit taxation, and all of them just got a fat tax break. THey make no sense. The reasons they are there make no sense.

Look at the signs! Most of them have nothing to do with any POLICY. They have to do with HIM, personally. LOok at that idiot who said "Oh obama's a fascist. Why? Because he is."

Most people that don't like him, it's because they hate his policies, not because he's black. But if it makes you feel better to attach that label to everyone from has a problem with him, fine, whatever makes you sleep at night.
    If ignoring the obvious helps you, more power to you.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Why? they weren't ticked off for the last eight years, why now???
    Because a republican was in office. God forbid anyone else gets in there.
    Oh and because they have nothing better to do but get mad and have no valid points as to why. It's dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    No, it's easy to notice that the crowd is ALL WHITE. All of them.

If race wasn't an issue, where the fuck are all the other kinda of people? Hmm? Where are the black people? Where are the asians? The hispanics? Al the other miscellanious? Why are all the people that suddenly hate his policies ALL WHITE? Doesn't that seem the least bit odd?

Again, they aren't even protesting HIS policies.. just HIM. They can't even NAME his policies. They're bitching abouit taxation, and all of them just got a fat tax break. THey make no sense. The reasons they are there make no sense.

Look at the signs! Most of them have nothing to do with any POLICY. They have to do with HIM, personally. LOok at that idiot who said "Oh obama's a fascist. Why? Because he is."

If ignoring the obvious helps you, more power to you.
    Wouldn't that have something to do with most republicans are white? There aren't too many black republicans are there? Not that I know of.

This shit all comes down to them losing the election. The Repugs are out of power, their leadership was/is terrible, and the whole group has become a laughing stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Wouldn't that have something to do with most republicans are white? There aren't too many black republicans are there? Not that I know of.
    Gee, wonder why THAT is.

This shit all comes down to them losing the election. The Repugs are out of power, their leadership was/is terrible, and the whole group has become a laughing stock.
    What's more dangerous than a cornered animal? A stupid cornered animal.

Gee, wonder why THAT is.

What's more dangerous than a cornered animal? A stupid cornered animal.
    I can tell you it has nothing to do with Obama. It's been that way for many, many years.

Yes, clearly.. but what's the one thing that would drag a bunch of dumbfuck cracker-ass cracker rethugs out of their houses to protest without even knowing what they're protesting for?

A black dem preznit

There's Micheal Steele, and Alan Keyes. Remember the GOP brought Keyes in to beat Obama in the Ill. Senators race.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Yes, clearly.. but what's the one thing that would drag a bunch of dumbfuck cracker-ass cracker rethugs out of their houses to protest without even knowing what they're protesting for?

A black dem preznit
    Losing the election to the Democrats would probably be enough for them. Whether he's black, red, yellow, or purple.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information