Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-Obama taxpayer tea parties steeped in insanity

The ones wearing anti-Obama wear and saying stuff about him where totally missing the point. The point of the tea parties was originally supposed to be about how Congress is not listening to their constituents, almost none of them wanted the bailouts, or the Omnibus bill passed.
    ""Somebody needs to talk to Alex Castellanos: he may not be doing sex right if he thinks an Obama speech is 'like sex'."~ Rush Limbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by chattykathy View Post
    The ones wearing anti-Obama wear and saying stuff about him where totally missing the point. The point of the tea parties was originally supposed to be about how Congress is not listening to their constituents, almost none of them wanted the bailouts, or the Omnibus bill passed.
    That's 97% of the teabaggers.

Also, the bailout started with Bush, and needed to happened.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I wasn't agruing that, I wanted to smack him for passing that thing, but the Tea Parties are not supposed to be Anti-Obama, they are supposed to be protesting the raising of the taxes, the only thing everyone in our country has ever agreed on.
    ""Somebody needs to talk to Alex Castellanos: he may not be doing sex right if he thinks an Obama speech is 'like sex'."~ Rush Limbaugh

what raising of taxes, exactly.

For who?

are they really protesting the tax cuts THAT ARE EXPIRING for the top 3% of the mega rich population?

No, they aren't.

Obama's giving the middle class a big fat tax break.. 95% of the population will get a break.

So what 'tax raises' are they protesting?

They don't actually know.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I wasn't agruing that, I wanted to smack him for passing that thing, but the Tea Parties are not supposed to be Anti-Obama, they are supposed to be protesting the raising of the taxes, the only thing everyone in our country has ever agreed on.
    But 96% of Americans, even the stupid ass protesters got tax cuts on April the damn 1st!! because of Obama... Stupid idiots didn't protest when someone was really messing up the economy. And this protest is just a reason for stuptards to protest the election under the guise of "TAXES!"
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

pretty much.. it's just a bunch of misdirected anger from pissed off neocons who don't even have a coherent message

it's just "we're pissed off a dem is in office"

all this shit started years ago, why the fuck werent they protesting then
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Tea is sooooo British! I want to see these American rivers running with Coke!

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    Tea is sooooo British! I want to see these American rivers running with Coke!
    Soft drink, right? Because the powder will just kill the seafood.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

A coke party would be pretty fun. And my guess as to why they didn't protest sooner is because the housing bubble, auto bailouts, bank bailouts, TARP, Omnibus, and all that other mess happened in the last few months, one mess on top of the other. Everyone in Washington should be smacked for letting it get that bad, they are supposed to be up there taking care of business.

A coke party would be pretty fun. And my guess as to why they didn't protest sooner is because the housing bubble, auto bailouts, bank bailouts, TARP, Omnibus, and all that other mess happened in the last few months, one mess on top of the other. Everyone in Washington should be smacked for letting it get that bad, they are supposed to be up there taking care of business.
    They're protesting because of Obama.. They could've protested back when all of this started to happen when the responsible administration was still in office, they had until January 20th 12pm to protest him and hid fat cat spending...but nah, that would've been too much like right. February the 20th would've made them less transparent!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

....... all of that was caused by conservative economic policy and ideology. The whole last 8 years.

The fact that these people don't even know wtf they're protesting highlights the fact that they seem to think all of this just popped out of thin air.

This is what Republicanism does. This is the end result. It's hyper Reaganomics, hyper trickle down economics. It's hyper Thatcherism. All of those systems have failed as economic policies.

Cutting taxes for rich people, thinking the savings will trickle down, DOES NOT WORK. It never has. 30 years goes by and STILL conservatives keep trying it to disastrous effect.

Except Obama hasn't raised taxes, and he's stuck to his campaign promise of giving over 90% of Americans a tax break. So, the whole premise of the Tea Parties is just B.S.

And the only people he's talking about raising taxes on are the wealthy, and by doing that he's just going to let Bush's tax cuts expire, which doesn't impact the people out there protesting.

Some party crashers showed up in D.C.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

This protest has nothing to do with taxes and everything to do with hatred of Obama.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^^Exactly!

Do you know what the US banks and Economy would've been like if it hadn't passed. You repubs fail to consider that Bush screwed us so much, especially with the cost of the war that he started to pad his ego!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information