Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Anne Coulter banned from NBC for being a loony, downer lying bitch

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Munro View Post
    Does she have any friends? No, seriously. I'd be surprised if she has even one person that genuinely calls him/herself that cunt's friend.
    Well, Bill Mahr for one, and his views are waaaaay different than hers on lots of things. You'd probably be surprised. I do think she looks like a closet drunk though.

I can see why Ann is so successful. She has made bomb throwing her schtik and people just eat it up, yum yum. She is obviously making it work because she sells a lot of books, not that I read them. She has found her niche in the world of media and is getting paid, big time.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

They weren't friends. They used to fuck, err, date.

Elite Member

Default Re

I could only make myself watch a couple of minutes of the interview, and it's been a few years since I saw her on TV. She struck me as looking unusually ill at ease. I wonder if she is getting tired of or starting to lack conviction in her own schtick?

she's losing it, she's no longer in vogue and with the economy the way it is she probably won't be again for a long time. She'll always have her millionaire friends to buy up scads of her books and plant her on the best-seller list (you can look at the lists and some of them note which authors are there due to 'bulk purchases') but I think she's becoming persona non-grata more and more every day.

I saw the CBS and NBC interviews, and the interviewers treated her with barely veiled contempt. She knew it, and seemed uncomfortable.

I have wondered what she really thought Palin. Mann hates women so much, and is so competitive, she must have been privately seething with jealousy that her fans found a new pin-up. Did she keep it hidden? I didn't see her slither out from under her rock before the election, so I don't know how she handled it. I wouldn't think she would publicly go after her, since it have been imprudent to attempt to split their "party" even further.

Quote Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
    They weren't friends. They used to fuck, err, date.
    This just proves Bill Maher will fuck anything.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Yeah, he will and it's a shame because when he's not thinking with his dick he's funny, smart and very entertaining. I'm guessing he has a small penis or prematurely ejaculates.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I'm think Ann may be banned from the View after todays rudeness. Even Bitsy was offended.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Michael K is the hotness!

^ and of course gay...
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    ^ and of course gay...

Yep.. all the good ones are! (except Perez)

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_On_TheWall View Post
    I'm think Ann may be banned from the View after todays rudeness. Even Bitsy was offended.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Ann Coulter gets in a tense fight with the ladies on The View

Ann Coulter is doing the talk show circuit to promote her new book, Guilty. The face of unyielding warped conservatism has been alienating more people than usual, maybe because she’s just been invited more places. She had a somewhat hostile self-important exchange with Matt Lauer on “The Today Show” last week and her latest argument was with the ladies on “The View” on Monday. Ann couldn’t really deal with legitimate questions about her very polarizing political stance that single mothers are the root of the world’s problems and incite youngsters into a life of crime. She kept yelling and trying to make her point throughout the interview and pretty much alienated everyone.

Ann personally insulted Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd, both single moms, by going off about how single mothers are lauded by the media as victims when she thinks they’re the root of society’s problems. Whoopi asked Ann if she had children or was married, to which Ann haughtily responded that she wasn’t and it wouldn’t change the facts of her argument. Whoopi countered that if Ann did have children she would know more about what she was talking about. Even token conservative Elisabeth Hasselbeck seemed to disagree with Coulter’s extreme stance, and asked her why she wasn’t complaining about the fathers who had abandoned their children.

Around 6:00 minutes into the video above, Coulter starts to get very animated and upset, saying “Can we just talk about how you attacked me when I wasn’t here?”

Whoopi countered “We are not attacking you, you wrote something provocative.”

Coulter added “You read my book aloud like you were reading Mein Kampf [Hitler's autobiography] and you just did [attack me].”

Barbara Walters offered to read a passage from Guilty and Coulter sneered “Read it like you’re reading Mein Kampf again.”

Sherri chimed in after Walters read the passage, “Nobody is attacking you, I just don’t appreciate the way you’re talking to her.”

Whoopi said at the end “Nobody was putting you down or attacking you,” and Coulter kept talking over her at the end making some point about Halle Berry. Whoopi got the last word in, with “you can dish it out, but you can’t take it can you?”

Controversy sells and that’s why this woman is getting press for her outrageous claims. She jumps to unwarranted conclusions from flawed statistics that fit her political agenda. Maybe less talk show hosts will be willing to talk to her after the way she’s been behaving. When she generates ratings, though, it’s hard to ignore the hate.

Doesn’t it seem like Hitler always gets brought up when people don’t have a valid argument? What’s up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Whoopi got the last word in, with “you can dish it out, but you can’t take it can you?”
    i actually applauded when Whoopi said this. Anne came off looking more like a cunt than she ever has before. and there's been plenty of times that she's done it.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Can't wait to read about the "MSM" (mainstream media) and "liberal bias" rants from my conservative 'friends'

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    It looks like she's completely lost it. A quote from her new book:

There are other, even more offensive quotes here: Media Matters - Is NBC going to help Coulter sell this book?

I don't blame NBC for finally pulling the plug on this insane, hate-filled cow.
    No offense to those of whom reading my post here, but simply put, none black people will NEVER understand this concept. Its the one drop rule, its historic. I can't believe she thought/referred to it as 'race baiting' and/or THEY'RE 'furthering their agenda'. The PUBLIC says that Halle Berry and Barack Obama is black.

ugh, this gives me a headache.

showbiz reporter Perez Hilton, who recently offered $1,000 to anyone who would throw a pie at Ann Coulter

Now I don't like Perez Hilton one bit but this is fucking funny. I hope that shit happens soon!
    It'd be funny if she was walking down the street and a dozen people did this.
    Hilarious!!!!!!

This woman is vile beyond words.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information