Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 79

Thread: Ann Coulter's diarrhea of the mouth continues at CPAC

  1. #31
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvee View Post
    It's not all about money but America IS a capitalist country built on the premise of freedom to pursue happiness and self determination - Obama would like to change that to a Socialist Republic with central control of the economy and force fed social & economic equality. He wants to change the premise of America but he will fail - and fail in epic proportion.

    Here's an example:

    The largest American Teacher's Benefit Provider (Insurance Company) moved it's corporate headquarters to Ireland in December 08 after Obama's election in direct opposition to it. The corporate income tax rate there is 11% versus 25% -35% here in the US. This company will still be the largest American Teacher's Benefit Provider but it will no longer pay any American Corporate Taxes. This is happening all over America and will continue to happen as long as business fears Obama's massive government growth and taxation - the tax revenues will continue to fall as American Corporations simply move offshore.

    I've personally moved all of my assets offshore - my paychecks are direct deposited into a foreign bank from a foreign bank - unless I bring it back into the US I'll never pay a penny of taxes on it. I'm just one of millions of people who have money and are smart enough to realize Obama and the Democrats want to take our money away and redistribute it. It won't happen - the wealthy are too smart - that money is already gone offshore and out of US scrutiny - it'll stay there and be traded from international platforms where the US Government can get no portion of it.

    That's the kind of impact Obama has had on America's economy.
    Here we go with that socialism crap again. Conservatives really need to change the record. Why is it whenever a Democrat wants to create more equity that doesn't require the rich to get richer with the middle class carrying the load it becomes socialism.

    And Obama isn't talking about ending capitalism. Capitalism is a good thing. But unchecked capitalism, with no regulations, which is what we've had for 8 years under Bush is a bad thing. And it's why we're in the current mess we're in now.

    And I know you think you've beat the system by moving your assets off shore because you don't have to pay taxes. But since we're in a global recession, and banks around the world are either failing or teetering on the brink, your assets may not be as safe as you think.

  2. #32
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    nah, it's not a troll. Just a 'conservative'.

    Hard to distinguish between the two, i know. Both insane, delusional, prone to not making any sense..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  3. #33
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    nah, it's not a troll. Just a 'conservative'.

    Hard to distinguish between the two, i know. Both insane, delusional, prone to not making any sense..
    Don't forget-Sarah Palin-lovin'!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  4. #34
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    that's just preposterous. I'm sorry, even if you're a fake conservative, her ignorance and breathtaking stupidity should be enough to dissuade you from thinking she's at all competent. I mean come on, she was a running JOKE and still remains so.

    Who in their right mind would ever consider her to be someone they want at the reins of the economy
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  5. #35
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    And let's not forget, McCain couldn't even bring himself to say that Palin was qualified to step in as president. And she was his running mate.

  6. #36
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    yeah, a real gamechanger. she changed the game right out of McCain's crotchety lap.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  7. #37
    Elite Member bychance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    It's always about money with you folks, isn't it?

    That's the GOP way. People who have money need to think that it is because they deserve it, rather than because of some accident of birth or good fortune.

    Ironically, the Obamas represent a very American story of upward striving through education and opportunity, which is something they would like to see available to other Americans, rich or poor, regardless of color.
    Education is for latte sipping liberal elitists.


  8. #38
    Elite Member lurkur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,382

    Default

    Ann Coulter isn't the only one with diarrhea of the mouth. This thread is knee deep in troll shit.

  9. #39
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    60,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvee View Post
    I've personally moved all of my assets offshore
    I recommend moving your ass offshore.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

    "Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

  10. #40
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,807

    Default Re

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fauvee
    I've personally moved all of my assets offshore

    I recommend moving your ass offshore.
    LOL
    That's what I think, too. And I don't mean it disrespectfully. A person of means can live very, very well in a third-world country where there's a large underclass. That's where it really pays to be on top. I think Fauvee should go for it.

  11. #41
    Elite Member lurkur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,382

    Default

    Someone sounds like a freeloader. And in typical fashion, they demand the poor pay their way, while they themselves hide their money from the government and expect all the government services delivered to them without paying a cent in taxes.

  12. #42
    Elite Member WhoAmI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,371

    Default

    It's not all about money but America IS a capitalist country built on the premise of freedom to pursue happiness and self determination - Obama would like to change that to a Socialist Republic with central control of the economy and force fed social & economic equality. He wants to change the premise of America but he will fail - and fail in epic proportion.
    This sounds like a direct Limpballs quote to me. The poster is just regurgitating what it hears on the radio.

  13. #43
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    yeah something about Jesus and Liberals and laughs by all

    die bitch, die!

    I'm sorry, but I know for a fact that this person is not a woman! "it" just can't be, there's not a female gene about "it"!

  14. #44
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Birmingham Alabama/Ameilia Island Florida
    Posts
    48

    Default

    I'm an insurance broker. I'm licensed to underwrite multiple lines of insurance in 29 states. I'm basically a small business man with a central staff of 17, an extended staff of 20 - plus outsourced accounting and legal services. Some of the insurance companies I represent are not american companies and do not do business in America but they do business with American Companies everyday thruout the rest of the world. There are tens of thousands of companies like mine who do business internationally and recieve revenue in foreign banks that no longer finds it's way back into American Banks. [Since Obama's election] This money is moving out of the dollar and into foreign currency investments - primarily Japanese Yen and Euros. Every penney that does not find it's way back to America is another hit to US Banks. America's extreme economic power built in the second half of the 20th century is it's free markets and entrepeneurs from all over the world willingness to take risks on the most level financial playing field and fair business environment in the history of the world.

    Barack Obama thinks the stock market is oppressive and discriminates against poor people because they don't participate in it very much. *chuckles* He thinks that position is viable - even popular. *LAUGHS OUT LOUD* You can think this thru from here for yourself.

  15. #45
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    If you think the market today is anything like it was in the 1950's, you're demented. Where did you get the idea that Obama thinks the market discriminates against poor people? Logically, poor people have no money to fucking invest.

    Where are you pulling this shit? Try backing up what you say for a change. On top of that, try answering all the times we've torn apart your nonsensical arguments.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Some pictures from CPAC
    By Fluffy in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: February 28th, 2009, 12:19 PM
  2. No mouth-to-mouth required in new CPR rules
    By celeb_2006 in forum News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: April 1st, 2008, 04:52 PM
  3. Ann Coulter's new book due out in October
    By Laurent in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: March 18th, 2007, 01:32 PM
  4. Ann Coulter's weekly loony op-ed
    By Laurent in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: December 24th, 2006, 09:03 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 22nd, 2006, 03:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •