Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ann Coulter's book sales down

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    She's getting to the point where she's going to need to push it to the limit to get ANY attention, what with all the other crazies out there. Hopefully, she'll make another statement about Bristol needing to put the baby up for adoption now that she's a single mother.

Oh my, did she really say that?
    ""Somebody needs to talk to Alex Castellanos: he may not be doing sex right if he thinks an Obama speech is 'like sex'."~ Rush Limbaugh

Good. I'm glad. Did her debate with Bill Maher happen yet?

Quote Originally Posted by chattykathy View Post
    Oh my, did she really say that?
    From Larry King, February 19:

BEHAR: And, also, what do you think about Bristol Palin?

She's a single mother.

COULTER: I think she should give the child up for adoption or marry the father. I mean I say in that -- I sell -- I think the people who should be revered aren't the baby mommas, they are the people who have shotgun marriages. Apparently a lot of those shotgun marriages worked out because they used to have them a lot and the divorce rate was lower.

BEHAR: So you would rather that Bristol -- Bristol Meyers, I was going to say.

(LAUGHTER) BEHAR: What's her name?

Bristol Palin marry the guy, even though maybe...

COULTER: Or give the child up for adoption.

BEHAR: And then...

COULTER: I think I'm very clear about that.

BEHAR: ...give the child up for adoption.

Do you know what the ramifications of giving a child up for adoption...

COULTER: Yes, I do. I write about it in the book.

BEHAR: It's not that easy a thing, Ann.

COULTER: Well, for the child, it's a lot better. And that's what I'm talking about. The real victims here are the children who are being bought. The worst lottery ticket you could buy your child, being raised by a single mother. The best lottery ticket you can buy your child is to give the child up for adoption.
    CNN.com - Transcripts

... ....If she said that for publicity, I bet it worked! Does she not realize that Bristol's family is going to help her raise the baby? Its not exactly the same as a single woman working two jobs with no help. Bristol will have her parents and siblings to help her with her son.
    ""Somebody needs to talk to Alex Castellanos: he may not be doing sex right if he thinks an Obama speech is 'like sex'."~ Rush Limbaugh

Bristol is a single mother. Coulter said single mothers are destroying society. That is that. It doesn't matter what kind of support you get, the single mother is perpetuating an immoral lifestyle and raising children to be criminals. Coulter said so.

Wow. Did she have an ire for the men that don't stick around to help take care of these children? Its not like women crawl on top of themselves to get pregnant.

Coulter has.. serious male issues. You're apparently not a man to her unless you go to war, shoot people, kill animals and keep your woman in the kitchen
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by chattykathy View Post
    Wow. Did she have an ire for the men that don't stick around to help take care of these children? Its not like women crawl on top of themselves to get pregnant.
    No. She blames women for not keeping their legs shut and for wanting to be single mothers because society worships single mothers now. Oh, and they like to pretend they're victims, which society also apparently worships now. The men don't figure into the equation, because men do what men like to do.

COULTER: The worst lottery ticket you could buy your child, being raised by a single mother.

OMG what a bitch. What if someone has two parents that suck and aren't loving and have issues????

She sold better in during early 2000s than in the later 2000s. There's a reason for this, think.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Good. I'm glad. Did her debate with Bill Maher happen yet?
    I want to know too!!

I dont wish much bad to happen to really anyone, but I wish that all bad things in life happen to that bitch.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Dammit I really want to watch the Maher debate. He said he kicked her ass in Real Time, lol.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I guess she thinks it's the woman's fault for being a single mother if the baby's father just up and leaves. Fucking bitch.
    She thinks women belong in the kitchen, yet she has a career of her own, albeit a hatred fueled one, but still. She makes millions off of her shitty beliefs and books. But obviously she thinks she's exempt. I'd love to ask her what she would do if she got married and her husband tried to force her to quit working and stay at home. I also want to know how she'd react if he also acted like her money now belongs to him because he's a "real man."
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I assume that's why she never married, although she's been engaged several times. She doesn't want to have to follow her own rules.

She also said the country has gone down the toilet since women got the right to vote. Yet she's had all these problems with voting fraud, so obviously SHE'S (IT'S?) voting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information